Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Podcasts » Laplace's Box

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:12 pm 
Bald Wizard

Laplace's Box Ep. 004 - "Models of the Year"
- 64 kbps - 66 mins, 27 sec. (1:06:27) 30.5 MB

Special Guest Hosts: Chris Guanche and Jeff Batchelor (Jabman025)

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro: "What's for Sale?" and "Laplace's Box Mailbag"
Runtime: 0:00:01 - 0:33:54

02. Discussion: "Models of the Year"
Runtime: 0:34:20 - 0:58:00

03. Outro: Closing and Announcements
Runtime: 0:58:32 - 1:05:41

Andres is out on paternity leave as he welcomes a new member into his family, so Chris and Jeff (aka Jabman025) are filling in. After discussing the latest model news and answering Mailbag questions, Jeff goes into the ups and downs of 2011 in Gundam plamo. In the closing comes the announcement that a Google Voice number has been set up for all MAHQ podcasts. If you want to leave a message, call 305-792-8324, but please specify which podcast you're calling for and keep your message under four minutes.

Music Featured in this Episode:
"Laplace" from Gundam Unicorn OST 1 by Hiroyuki Sawano
"Sentoyo Boomber" from Bubblegum Crisis by Kouji Makaino
"Dasshutsu" from Bubblegum Crisis by Kouji Makaino

Google Voice: 305-792-8324
Email: laplaceshow@gmail.com

Websites:
MAHQ.net - Laplace's Box - Gundamn.net - Chaos Theater - Laplace's Box Mecha Talk Forum - Chaos Theater @ Mecha Talk Forum - Gundamn @ Mecha Talk Forum - MAHQ.net @ Twitter - Gundamn! @ Twitter - Chaos Theater @ Twitter - Laplace's Box @ Twitter - Main RSS Feed - iTunes

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
3DS: 1177-6671-6035

Post Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:32 pm 
Defender of DESTINY

and since there was so much news I forgot one peice, coming early next year will be a RG Skygrasper with sword and launcher packs for the RG Strike gundam. Anyone who already has a RG Strike will want to pick this set up to complete the triliogy of packs for the Strike gundam

Post Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:31 am 
Elitist Earth Politician

Great episode, thank you guys for filling in for Andre and Keith and also congratulations to Andre and his new born addition to his family.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:30 am 
OMG Doomsday Laser

An interesting shift in direction.
I don't know why it was Jab and Andres didn't team up for Laplace's Box.

But hey that is just me, interesting discussions and nice stuff to listen in on.
Also, any special stuff need to know about the MAHQ podcast google number thingy?

Post Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:05 am 
Elitist Earth Politician

Come to think of it, I also remember seeing Gundam X kits at babbages and electronic boutique back in the day and I live in Michigan. There were a few Gundam Wing kits as well.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:45 pm 
Bald Wizard

Mu La Flaga wrote:
Also, any special stuff need to know about the MAHQ podcast google number thingy?

Well it is a U.S. number, so in your case it would be an international call. Whatever fees would apply depending on your calling plans. I do know that Skype has cheap international calling, so you might want to look into that.

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:36 am 
Creepy Bishonen

I'm a little confused, what grade is the White Wolf Gundam AGE, and is it only available at that event? (I wasn't 100% sure when the announcements for event promos ended and when the general announcements began).

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:43 am 
Mecha Flunky

hotlimit wrote:
I'm a little confused, what grade is the White Wolf Gundam AGE, and is it only available at that event? (I wasn't 100% sure when the announcements for event promos ended and when the general announcements began).

You mean the one with the little "ears", the G-EXES? It is a 1/144 HG model that will be available to everyone.

My YouTube channel
Listen to Shelf Life
Follow me on twitter @TimberNewtype

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:15 pm 
Creepy Bishonen

Ohh, OK, thanks. I didn't understand what Jabman was saying when he said G-EXES, I'm not up on any of these suits or anything because I'm watching the show spoiler-free (or trying to at least). Good to know it will be on sale for the masses, is there a release date?

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:14 pm 
Defender of DESTINY

hotlimit wrote:
Ohh, OK, thanks. I didn't understand what Jabman was saying when he said G-EXES, I'm not up on any of these suits or anything because I'm watching the show spoiler-free (or trying to at least). Good to know it will be on sale for the masses, is there a release date?

December, 1260 yen

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/11/h ... mages.html

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:25 pm 
Creepy Bishonen

Thanks! Looks awesome and the price is right.

Also something I missed the first time I listened to the show - I seriously want a full compliment of HG Wing grunt suits. Can't I get so much as a Noin's Custom Taurus?

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:21 pm 
Mecha Flunky

Carefull Chris I might just take that challenge about the Dirt Devil Juaggu, You've seen what I've done on facebook :twisted:

Also Jabman I'm sorry but in a perfect world Destiny WOULD be a good show.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:14 pm 
Bald Wizard

The episode post has been updated to add an iTunes subscription link. Subscribe now, and give us some reviews!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 

Board index » Podcasts » Laplace's Box