Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Podcasts » Laplace's Box

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:44 pm 
Bald Wizard

Laplace's Box Ep. 003 - "Kamen Rider Fourze"
- 64 kbps - 40 mins, 02 sec. (0:40:02) 18.4 MB

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro/Discussion: "What's for Sale?" and "Laplace's Box Mailbag" and Kamen Rider Fourze.
Runtime: 0:00:01 - 0:40:02

Delays, delays, delays. Yes, there were delays in getting Episode 3 out, but it's finally here! Andres and Keith answer your questions in the Mailbag, discuss model news and jump into the main topic of Kamen Rider Fourze all in one shot with no breaks.

Music Featured in this Episode:
"Laplace" from Gundam Unicorn OST 1 by Hiroyuki Sawano

Google Voice: 305-792-8324
Email: laplaceshow@gmail.com

Websites:
MAHQ.net - Laplace's Box - Gundamn.net - Chaos Theater - Laplace's Box Mecha Talk Forum - Chaos Theater @ Mecha Talk Forum - Gundamn @ Mecha Talk Forum - MAHQ.net @ Twitter - Gundamn! @ Twitter - Chaos Theater @ Twitter - Laplace's Box @ Twitter - Main RSS Feed - iTunes

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
3DS: 1177-6671-6035

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:38 pm 
Creepy Bishonen

Great show guys, I know nothing about Kamen Rider but totally feel your pain on that belt switch BS. Pedro may or may not know about the Vance Project "Pinky Street" figures, which are basically little PVC dolls with interchangeable legs, torsos, and heads. They almost ALWAYS package cool parts with total BS parts, so that you're stuck buying junk you'l never use!

Also for what it's worth, I had the French Fry transforming thing from McDonalds, and I believe my brother had the burger (or the milkshake? did they have one?). It was one of the few toys I had as a kid!

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:22 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

Great show guys, glad to see you guys continued the podcast, i was getting a little worried after a while. I too know very little about Kamen Rider, but it sounds interesting, so it's on my watch list now. Btw, thanx for the recommendations on the different model kits, I have the Kotobukiya SD D-Type Patlabor kit now on it's on way. Can't wait for the next ep, you guys rock.

SteelTamashii

Also watch past episodes on YouTube:
www.youtube.com/user/GamersUnratedShow
And follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/gamersunrated
I am a HUcast. To know what you are take the quiz here.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:11 pm 
Canada's Finest Lolicon Expert

Don't have too much interest in this podcast but I checked this subforum on a whim today and saw the title of this episode. Didn't think you'd cover stuff like this so I gave that segment a listen.

I'm loving Fourze because it does what shows like this should do: it entertains the crap out of me. In the first episode alone I had a huge grin on my face and that warrents continuing the series. I wasn't too keen on the designs at first, mainly Fourze's head and Gentaro's hair, but I've become accustomed to it. Gentaro himself is a fun character whose attitude is rather nice and refreshing. I also love how the monsters are transformed humans, which is one of the reasons W is my favourite Kamen Rider. Really makes it a human story with each monster of the week having their own motivations rather than just being pawns of some token evil.

As for toys, the thing with the switches isn't that big a deal. Nothing says you have to buy all 40 of the switches, just buy the ones you want.

I can't say if I'll pick up any toys myself. It all depends if something catches my attention and makes me want to buy it. The only Kamen Rider related toy I have is the Figuart's OOO Tajador combo because that form is awesome.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Podcasts » Laplace's Box