Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Podcasts » Laplace's Box

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: General Feedback Thread
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:00 am 
Bald Wizard

You know the routine here. This thread is for any feedback that isn't episode-specific, including general comments about the show, segments or technical issues.

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
3DS: 1177-6671-6035

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:19 pm 
Mecha Flunky

Anyone get a weird double-speak echo effect at times? Maybe just me.

Oops, just noticed this was mentioned in liner notes. Sorry.

My YouTube channel
Listen to Shelf Life
Follow me on twitter @TimberNewtype

Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:52 am 
OMG Doomsday Laser

This is just a small comment in relation to the show which made me ponder more after episode 4.
So we know why Andres is one of the hosts of the show and all that stuff.
But I've always felt that Keith has been kind of more so even disconnected from the mechatalk lot then Andres is in a way.

At least if say the show had say Andres and Jabman as hosts.
You would have a balance between someone who is active on mechatalk as well as someone like Andres who is very indepth with his Gunpla knowledge.

This isn't to knock Keith down on purpose, it's just comments of sorts in regards to my thoughts to the hosts and all.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:57 am 
Creepy Bishonen

Personally I like Keith as a host, not just because of the crazy stuff he says (black rock sh**er!), but also because he's not one of the typical mechatalk people. I think it's great that Jabman can fill in when the others aren't available, but Andres + Keith are the best dynamic.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:05 pm 
Bald Wizard

The whole point of having Keith is that he's an outside voice that isn't from Mecha Talk, so I'm not sure what your point is, Mu.

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:17 am 
OMG Doomsday Laser

Chris wrote:
The whole point of having Keith is that he's an outside voice that isn't from Mecha Talk, so I'm not sure what your point is, Mu.

Not really much of a point, it's just that oddly Keith doesn't seem to grab my interest as one of the hosts.

And I suppose the other half was well Jabman and you did maintain my attention during episode.
That and Jabman and yourself post on mechatalk.

Maybe it's just me.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:27 am 
Bald Wizard

It sounds like you're saying you'd rather have Jabman as a host because you like him more and he posts on Mecha Talk. If you have your personal preferences for hosts that's fine, but I don't see what difference it makes if someone posts on Mecha Talk or not. After all, Pedro doesn't post here, yet I haven't heard you complain about him on Chaos Theater.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:38 am 
OMG Doomsday Laser

Chris wrote:
It sounds like you're saying you'd rather have Jabman as a host because you like him more and he posts on Mecha Talk. If you have your personal preferences for hosts that's fine, but I don't see what difference it makes if someone posts on Mecha Talk or not. After all, Pedro doesn't post here, yet I haven't heard you complain about him on Chaos Theater.

Well Pedro is entertaining enough with or without alcohol in him

I can't put my finger on what it is.
And as I said, I suppose when I imagined it for a moment, it's like a balance between 2 things.
Not saying should replace anyone, just my opinion and all that.
I mean maybe I could be wrong and Keith tries posting on mechatalk sometime in future.

I mean is it wrong to maybe perhaps want a little bit of interaction from the hosts of the show?

Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:26 am 
Bald Wizard

It's not part of any host's job to post on Mecha Talk, so I don't know why you keep hanging on to that point so much. I'm here all the time anyway, so I'm sort of in a category on my own. But people have other responsibilities and don't have the time to be here. Pedro and Andres both have Tomopop to attend to, and Keith does whatever it is that he does. If you want interaction, they already answer your voicemails and mailbag questions.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:33 am 
OMG Doomsday Laser

True, anyway no need to drag it out.
Just the way I feel on the show and well you know my opinion of things.

And anyway you tend to answer like 90% of all mailbag and voicemail related stuff anyone leaves in the voicemail. :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » Podcasts » Laplace's Box