Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Podcasts » Laplace's Box

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:32 pm 
Mecha Flunky

Have you guys ever taken on the challenge makeing a No Grade look nice?

Post Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:08 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

Are there any B-club conversion kits that you want released as an actual HGUC or an HGAU kit. There are some mobile suits I want to be released as a 1/144 kit like the GN-X IV or a GM Sniper II but there is no way in hell am I gonna spend something almost equivalent to a PG only to have it in 1/144 scale.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:48 pm 
Mecha Flunky

What are your general impressions of the Robot Damashii line in terms of product quality? I've been mostly satisfied aside from my Destroy Mode Unicorn that won't stay together due to a very loose midsection joint and my Aile Strike with a loose shoulder.

Thanks for making such a great show! Thinking about finally trying Gunpla thanks to you :).

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:52 am 
OMG Doomsday Laser

Hello Andres and Keith.
Got 2 questions for you guys, first time posting here in the mailbag.
And a quick note for these questions tey aren't my first Gunpla I have built but it is my first MG.

1.I want to ask for advice when putting parts together and sometimes even though you assmebled it properly you get very slight gaps or like the plastic didn't clip down 100%, I sort of had this whilst building my 1/100 MG Gundam Mark 2 on the white wrist sections, I did come up with a solution myself for this though.
So what solutions have you used?

2.On a quick note, have you ever had a part break whilst applying pressure to assmble a heel section of a foot?
I did, fortunately I got the other pieces out of the red parts and have ordered a new J Red set for a foot from GGInfinite.
So got any sites you would recommend?

That is it, thanks guys, also Keith I share your thoughts on Wing Zero Custom(I hate and it like the original Wing Zero far more so) never liked the angel wings, nor some of Katoki's colour choices for EW.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:16 am 
Creepy Bishonen

Hi!
Maybe you covered this already, but I'm really confused as to what the similarities and differences are between S.H. Figurearts, S.I.C., and D-Arts. What purpose do all of these different lines have other than to confuse me and make me buy more stuff?

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:34 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

Dear Laplace's Box,

Now that the grade has been out for a little bit, i was wondering your opinion on the AG Grade kits from Gundam AGE. They typically run pretty cheap on HLJ nowadays and I was wondering if that was a sign of their quality or not. Should i buy or wait till the Robot Damashii of the AGE mobile suits comes out and buy those? Thanks for your time and keep going with the podcast!

-steeltamashii

Also watch past episodes on YouTube:
www.youtube.com/user/GamersUnratedShow
And follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/gamersunrated
I am a HUcast. To know what you are take the quiz here.

Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:57 am 
Mecha Flunky

Ever purchased a kit/figure solely on looks? And have you ever done so, then been inspired to watch/read the works it was based on? I ask because I have recently become obsessed with the Kamen Rider Knight Figuarts despite having very little exposure to the show.

My YouTube channel
Listen to Shelf Life
Follow me on twitter @TimberNewtype

Post Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:56 am 

Hello,
I have seen the Domon Kasshu and the planned Master Asia Sh Figuarts figures. My questions are:

Do either of you own Domon and if yes what are your impressions of the figure?
Would you like to see other pilots/characters from G Gundam or any other universe?

Personally I would love to see the other main characters from G Gundam as well as most of the cast from MSG, well who am I kidding I would love to see most of the main cast of all gundam in 6"-7" SH Figuarts. Well anyhow thanks for reading this. Have a good day/night.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:25 pm 
Mecha Flunky

I built a couple of the old Takara Votoms kits long ago...have you guys tried either the new Wave or Bandai kits, and what are your impressions?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Podcasts » Laplace's Box