Sp. 013: E3 2016

MAHQ's general podcast for nerdy things, which ran from 2011-2017.
Chris
Administrator

Sp. 013: E3 2016

Chaos Theater Sp. 013 - "E3 2016"
- Download Now: 64 kbps - 74 mins, 21 sec. (1:14:21) 34.04 MB

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro
Runtime: 0:00:01 - 0:02:24

02. Discussion: "E3 2016"
Runtime: 0:02:38 - 1:11:30

03. Outro: "Internet whoring"
Runtime: 1:12:02 - 1:13:59

It's that time of year again. The episode went live some time ago, but this time we discuss our thoughts on E3, including first and third party titles.

Music Featured in this Episode:
"mrsaturn" from GAME CHOPS Volume II by DJ Cutman
“Reincarnation” from Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE by Kiria
“Dream Catcher” from Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE by Yashiro Tsurugi

Sponsors & Special Offers:
Audible

Google Voice: 305-792-8324
Email: [email protected]

Websites:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Chaos Theater -Chaos Theater Mecha Talk Forum - Gundamn! @ Mecha Talk Forum - MAHQ.net @ Twitter - Chaos Theater @ Twitter - Gundamn! @ Twitter - Main RSS Feed -
Chaos Theater YouTube - iTunes - Google Play
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
yazi88

Re: Sp. 013: E3 2016

I enjoyed you're guys thoughts on E3 this year, I didn't expect much from the Microsoft booth and the Spiderman game has me quite excited.

Although I am a bit curious about the DETROIT game cause I live near the actual city of Detroit, want to know how much of the game is accurate to the crappy city... But since its David Cage I'm not expecting much.... except bad accents trying to sound American! lol
Last edited by yazi88 on Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dollow

Re: Sp. 013: E3 2016

I wanted to add my 2 cents on Remasters of Games.

Personally I am okay with the recent flow of remastered game that have been coming, a lot of the times there have been a whole number of games that feel like they can get a second chance, outside of the Sleeping Dogs PS4/XB1 port, the remasters that I have gotten have made me happy because on average the remasters are cheaper at $40 or less, and if you know you like it and know its good I personally don't have any problems buying something like a Valkyria Chronicles Remastered at $30 which comes in a nice steelbook, or a Tearaway Unfolded at $40 that comes with the soundtrack or Resident Evil Remake Remastered at $20 which had not seen a release sine the early Wii days now with trophies.

That said you can over do the remasters with something like Arkham collection, that looks bad to begin with and trying to release it into a market where; there is not really a demand for that said remaster. Personally I am not excited for FFXIIHD, not that I hate the game but I have no drive to play it again, but I am have and excited for everyone who is, it all come down to the fact of "You don't care about any remasters, until it is a remaster of a game you care about".

At the end of the day remasters are a good thing I think, because I want games to be kept in playable form and buyable form, and the market will speak for itself when everyone stops buying remasters of game.

P.S.

I am also one of those types that rather have HD remasters rather than a classic release of a game like PS2 Classic on PS4, but I know not everything can be like. More games, more money!
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter