The Official Gundamn! Saji Crossroad Crew Fan Club

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Dude, you're a genius! I put it on my MySpace with the quickness, man!

If you find any more pics where he looks clueless (like "Frank the Tank's" wedding picture in "Old School"), or, dare I say it, actually looks dope (which I'm sure is coming soon), if you could do another "Che Crossroad" that would be awesome.

Honestly, I don't know if you can find a more clueless picture of him than the one you're already using ^_^

BTW, found the fan-listing, gang:

http://saji.exia.cc/

Already registered and awaiting membership, personally. Give Saji some virtual dap and Peep the Website!
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Destiny_Gundam

It's just so adorable how earnest you all are about this.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Soul Bro Ryu

Someone's gotta' keep the torches lit. Besides, I'm in this too far to back out now. ^_^

BTW, I finally saw what happened to my girl Kinue. Add another one to my $h!t list, and his name is Ali. Thought he was a cool maniac, but then he had to go and attack a defenseless reporter. Not that I should be shocked after what he brainwashed Setsuna into doing, but this is irredeemable regardless. There's a special place in Hell for that cat, and if Saji doesn't get his chance to send him there, there's candidates lined up around the block who be glad to punch Sarshes' ticket. Of course, your favorite Kurdish boy is in front.

Christ. What disarray does Mizushima & Co. plan on leaving us in at Ep. 25? I'm almost afraid to find out...
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Areus

There really giving Saji a reason to get in the action. After ep20 I really hope he gets involved in someway with the rest of the world that seems to be picking on his life. I really wish his girl would have put that ring on her other hand or something to cheer him up. If anything else goes wrong in sajis life he might turn into saji ikari. THAT IS SOMETHING I DONT WANT TO SEE!!!!

I'm asking the world to throw our boy a bone!!!!
Ikaruga-I'm Not Regret...

弾幕 Baby!
Heretic

I think Saji (if his sister does die or is permanently taken out of commission in terms of finishing her investigation) will pick up where she left off and follow in her footsteps in order to find the truth. Which could lead him to finding out the truth behind his parents, Setsuna and who knows what else.

I don’t think he’ll be a pilot at any point, but I get the inkling that his life is ever being pulled closer to the core of events in the world.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
Kavik Ryx

I see Saji figuring out the Solar Funrace, and utilize that information somehow to help some group take down Celestial Wachamacallit (As Ali would say)
thehod

2008 is not exactly a good year for Saji. Soul Bro, your Man Saji has had as much tragedy than most Tomino main characters have ever had in Gundam (Though Uso wins that title). Watch because in the words of Blade in Blade Trinity Saji will "USE IT".
Chris
Administrator

thehod wrote:2008 is not exactly a good year for Saji. Soul Bro, your Man Saji has had as much tragedy than most Tomino main characters have ever had in Gundam (Though Uso wins that title). Watch because in the words of Blade in Blade Trinity Saji will "USE IT".
I don't think Saji really compares on a tragic level to other Gundam characters. Kamille had both his parents and Four killed in front of him. Uso had his mom killed in front of him, and Shinn had his whole family killed before his eyes. Saji, by comparison, wasn't even with Louise or Kinue when things happened to them. Also, even though Louise was maimed, she's at least still alive. If anything, things have been more tragic for her than they have been for Saji.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

Kavik Ryx wrote:I see Saji figuring out the Solar Funrace, and utilize that information somehow to help some group take down Celestial Wachamacallit (As Ali would say)
I see Saiji becoming the mess cook on the Ptolemaios. He definitely has the skills.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
Heretic

A thought about some of the speculation going on about Louise. I don’t see her turning vengeful in her grief like many suspect. At least not on her own. She seems the type to shut out the world around her and push away everyone close to her (Such as telling Saji to go back to Japan) and become a recluse until someone forces their way into her life (Hopefully Saji,) who would tell her to get back up on her feet and take back her life. I fear however that a more sinister force may be the one to awaken Louise from her sorrow. Someone who will use her grief to manipulate her, to twist her thoughts to vengeance and use her for their own ends.

If this is the case, Saji could prove to be a great hero, not one who fights with weapons to change the world, but one who fights with the power of love to save Louise.

This would earn Saji the title of “the greatest Gundam hero never to pilot a Gundam.”
Arbiter GUNDAM

Heretic wrote:That would earn Saji the title of “the greatest Gundam hero never to pilot a Gundam.”
I thought that was Bright! :lol:
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Heretic

MBF-06/ZGMF-X12A Arbiter wrote:
Heretic wrote:That would earn Saji the title of “the greatest Gundam hero never to pilot a Gundam.”
I thought that was Bright! :lol:
Knew someone would bring him up. He’s already the Immortal Captain, he doesn’t need anything else. :wink:
The Loser Villain

Oh man, an actual Saji Crossroad topic. Looks like I joined just in time.

I really think that after Saji gets news of his sister's death, he's probably gonna go off the deep end. Like, not super crazy, but he's not gonna be the same Saji we've come to love. I'd even venture a guess as to say we may not even see him for a while after the next episode. Which of course could then lead right into SoulBro's idea that he'll come back after the break and be lookin' to smash a few skulls.
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
valkyrie013

oo Saji Crossroad fan club.. gotta love it..

my 2 cents.. he's an engineer by trade.. so i think he will end up helping celestial watchamacallit in the end.. probablly save the day and have Louise on his side..

i'm such a romantic at heart. if this was Tomino in his hey day.. there would be no hope just remarked that the other day... people dieing off faster than Zeta... and thats impressive! :oops:
where ever you go there you are..
speedstriker

Finally a Saji fanclub where we can all share our wonderfully merry and expectant thoughts about the King Arthur/Spiderman/Jesus of Gundam! Yay!

K, on a more serious note though, after watching episode 29, it seems like Saji is really starting to shape up. I mean, you can really feel how much the Louise has affected him, one can only imagine the affect of her sister's death is going to have on him.

Let's hope that Saji doesn't deviate from his origina course of King Arthur into a much darker path such as becoming the Darth Vader of Gundam...
Zeonic Glory

Episode 29? Have you used time HAX or something? XD We don't have episode 29 yet.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
speedstriker

Zeonic Glory wrote:Episode 29? Have you used time HAX or something? XD We don't have episode 29 yet.
Woops. I was thinking about episode 19 and 20 at the same time when writing this. So yeah lol.

I meant 20 though. :lol:
Zeonic Glory

Though it would be really nice to Time HAX and buy the DVDs or something before the series even hits the 1/2 way mark. :mrgreen:
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
thehod

Chris wrote: I don't think Saji really compares on a tragic level to other Gundam characters. Kamille had both his parents and Four killed in front of him. Uso had his mom killed in front of him, and Shinn had his whole family killed before his eyes. Saji, by comparison, wasn't even with Louise or Kinue when things happened to them. Also, even though Louise was maimed, she's at least still alive. If anything, things have been more tragic for her than they have been for Saji.
Chris the series isn't over yet though I concede that he hasn't had that level of tragedy as other Gundam characters have had on them. We still don't know what happened to his parents but who knows until the end of the show.
Destiny_Gundam

thehod wrote:Chris the series isn't over yet though I concede that he hasn't had that level of tragedy as other Gundam characters have had on them. We still don't know what happened to his parents but who knows until the end of the show.
That doesn't really apply to Saji though. After losing Kinue, there's really no other tradgey that could befall him. Certainly something could happen to Saji himself, but if he died, well, he'd have no more problems now would he? And what happened to his parents is irrelevant, because obviously their deaths didn't mess him up, as he is clearly over it at the start of the series.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."