Listener Participation - Ep. 006 - Gifts for the Mech Fan!

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Glasses!

An actual cardboard leo cutout, the ones that stand up.

Would be nice for a chuckle or two. Maybe a good conversation piece with non mecha fans.
Who's Veda, Tieria? Your mommy?
SOCL

Wedge14 wrote:All I want for Christmas is Haro.

Whats better then a small green ball companion, that seeming serves no purpose except to make your day 90% more awesome.

Put a lil santa hat on him and you got a perfect xmas gift.
Actually, don't they sell remote-controlled Haro's in Japan? Pink and green ones, I believe. That would certainly be a nice toy. I can't imagine it would take much to add the "smart technology" of those self-propelled vacuums to a Haro toy, making it somewhat autonomous...
SOCL

"You can be a Captain or a nobody--when your luck runs out, you die. That's how war is." -Bernie, 0080
GAT-333

Are you guys gonna do something on Frame Astrays?

Hmmmmmm gift for the holidays......I'd say a hover machine to attach to the bottom of my truck, so I can move like a Dom!
Antares: The rules of Colosseum fights allow for deceased pilots to try again.
detectiveconan16

How about some Bubba Gump shrimp? That way we taste a bit of the awesomeness that is the Gump.
...wait...
Hmm... a Haro sounds nice.
yazi88

I also would like a Haro, Victory Gundam style or Gundam 00 style. Nothing else matters. Except maybe a dancing zaku MSIA.
MGS05

Can't do without Char's robe this time of year! I understand that wearing it at parties attracts three times more women than usual.
VentZX

The Girhen's Greed special edition PSP would be absolutely wonderful! The front of the machine is red, so I'm gonna go ahead and assume that it loads games 3x as fast.