Idea Submission & General Feedback Thread

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Doctor

wraith1701 wrote: On another note, is there any chance we'll get some coverage of Full Metal Panic?
Would love to hear that.
wielder

Full Metal Panic! has been mentioned during the show, so hopefully it will be discussed sooner or later.

As for other show suggestions...since Soul Bro has included music from the series a few times in the past, which is actually quite nice since Kotaro Nakagawa is one of my favorite composers, I'd like to see a spotlight on Gun X Sword at some point in the future. That series was quite good but unfortunately ended up being overlooked, and is probably getting harder to find because of what happened to Geneon.

I would also like to hear what you think about either Gunbuster or Diebuster, but I realize that might be asking for too much.
Soul Eater, the True Rune
Furious Rodimus

I did a search and didn't see this topic come up in this thread: Transformers from cartoon to movie. It'd be interesting to hear your guys take on that series, especially in its Headmasters, Super-God Masterforce, and Victroy incarnations.
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

All right everyone, I locking this thread down and starting a new one due to page length.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke