Ep. 150 - Ask Gundamn!

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Ep. 150 - Ask Gundamn!

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Ep. 150 - "Ask Gundamn!"
- Download Now!: 64 kbps - 193 min., 44 sec. (3:13:44) - 88.7 MB

Episode Summary:
In this momentous episode, we face the Gundamnation for a Q&A session, originally streamed live @ TinyURL.com/ShinStation!

Join the Conversation about this episode @ Gundamn.net!

Special Guests: The Gundamnation!

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro: "Neo's News"
Runtime: 0:00:00 - 0:21:52

02. SSAA Podcast: The Ass-Backwards Anime Podcast (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:21:52 - 0:22:43

03. Anime Addicts Anonymous (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:22:43 - 0:23:39

04. 1st Segment: "'Face the Gundamnation! - The 2014 Live Gundamn! @ MAHQ Call-in Show, Part 1'"
Runtime: 0:23:39 - 1:43:42

05. Pretentious Internet Theatre (Podcast)
Runtime: 1:43:42 - 1:44:11

06. "#ExVsTheGundamnation - Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost Nights!" (Commercial)
Runtime: 1:44:11 - 1:45:50

07. 2nd Segment: "'Face the Gundamnation! - The 2014 Live Gundamn! @ MAHQ Call-in Show, Part 2'"
Runtime: 1:45:50 - 3:05:06

08. Jabman: Defender of Destiny!!! (Commercial?)
Runtime: 3:05:06 - 3:06:19

09. "The God of War" by Garma Strikes!
Runtime: 3:06:19 - 3:09:19

10. Outro: "Closing/The Gundamn Mailbag/Peep the Websites!"
Runtime: 3:09:19 - 3:13:44

Very special thanks to our listeners for participating in this episode! You have made the last seven years an incredible experience!

Ask Gundamn or Leave a message:
Call the MAHQ Google Voice Line @ 305-792-8324 and leave a question (or message) that's no longer than 4 minutes. Make sure that at the beginning you leave your NAME specify that your message is for "GUNDAMN! @ MAHQ" also! We're looking forward to hearing from the Gundamnation and answering your voicemails!

Feedback & Social Networking:
- E-Mail: GundamnMAHQ(NoSpam)@gmail.com
- Twitter: @MAHQDotNet / @GundamnAtMAHQ / @CTCast
- MAHQ Facebook Group
- Forums: MechaTalk.net / Gundamn! @ MechaTalk.net
- Voicemail Hotline: 305-792-8324

Subscribe & Download Gundamn! @ MAHQ
- Main RSS Feed
- Gundamn! @ iTunes
- Zune: zune://subscribe/?Gundamn=http://feeds.feedburner.com/Gundamn
- YouTube: Gundamn! @ MAHQ / Chaos Theater / Shinjuku Station / ShinStation Fight Tube

Gundamn! @ MAHQ is a MAHQ & Shinjuku Station Joint
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Shinjuku Station Podcasting - Previous Episodes - Chaos Theater - Fighters Ready! - Level Nine - ShinStation Fight Tube! - ShinStation Live!

Many thanks for listening!
@SoulBroRyu
[email protected]
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
kayone73

Re: Ep. 150 - Ask Gundamn!

Fun Q&A session, whoever asked Neo that question about Mr Ramen in DTLA's Little Tokyo, yes that place is still there, but its very subpar.

Daikokuya ramen (on the same st as Mr Ramen) and Shinsengumi Hakata ramen (around the corner) are in the same block and far better. Never mind down the street my personl favorite Men Oh Tokushima Ramen on 2nd st.

So to whomever asked (couldn't make out the name on the podcast) go to any of the places I suggested.
phillosmaster

Re: Ep. 150 - Ask Gundamn!

The Walking Dead comic is in a rut? It's consistently kept me on my toes. That "On The Road" segment of the story has been over for years. Starting with the "All Out War" storyline it's been moving in a different direction. Now in the current storyline it's something new again. If you've not read a story with Negan in it yet then I can understand the misrepresentation. The TV show is still a long way off from the comic's timeline wise and has been very different except at a high level (i.e. they go to Hershal's farm, they go to the prison, they fight the governor).
Spoiler
They have been in Washington since they left Georgia, and there is no sign of them moving consider they've re-establish several communities in the area (we actually just had a timeskip because things had settled down so much). Clearing the area for travel between the towns has become routine. They are hardly running constantly like in the beginning of the run. Actually they remarked in a recent comic that anyone still on the road is incredibly luck to be alive considering it's been several years in the story since the zombie outbreak started. Cannibals, bandits, zombies, exposure, lack of forageable food etc would have done them in long ago if they hadn't found a community like Hilltop or The Kingdom yet.
Even as we speak, the stealth bombers of the Brotherhood of Dada are swooping silently overhead. They’re using stealth bombs which level whole cities without even the slightest trace of noise or damage. Nothing remains of the world you knew and still you stand in the ruins, acting as if nothing has changed.