Ep. 147 - Let Them Hate

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Ep. 147 - Let Them Hate

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Ep. 147 - "Let Them Hate"
- Download Now!: 64 kbps - 171 min., 13 sec. (2:51:13) - 78.4 MB

Episode Summary:
The long-awaited instant classic has arrived as we review "Transformers: Age of Extinction"! Then we hit the books again & review Volume 6 of "Gundam: The Origin"!

Join the Conversation about this episode @ Gundamn.net!

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro: "Neo's News"
Runtime: 0:00:00 - 0:48:08

02. SSAA Podcast: The Ass-Backwards Anime Podcast (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:48:08 - 0:48:59

03. Anime Addicts Anonymous (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:48:59 - 0:50:05

04. 1st Segment: "Movie Review - 'Transformers: Age of Extinction'" (Film, 2014)
Runtime: 0:50:05 - 1:43:32

05. Pretentious Internet Theatre (Podcast)
Runtime: 1:43:32 - 1:44:01

06. "#ExVsTheGundamnation - Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost Nights!" (Commercial)
Runtime: 1:44:01 - 1:45:40

07. 2nd Segment: "Manga Spotlight - 'Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin' Vol. 6"
Runtime: 1:45:40 - 2:18:21

08. Jabman: Defender of Destiny!!! (Commercial?)
Runtime: 2:18:21 - 2:19:34

09. Outro: "Closing/The Gundamn Mailbag/Peep the Websites!"
Runtime: 2:19:34 - 2:51:13

Ask Gundamn or Leave a message:
Call the MAHQ Google Voice Line @ 305-792-8324 and leave a question (or message) that's no longer than 4 minutes. Make sure that at the beginning you leave your NAME specify that your message is for "GUNDAMN! @ MAHQ" also! We're looking forward to hearing from the Gundamnation and answering your voicemails!

Feedback & Social Networking:
- E-Mail: GundamnMAHQ(NoSpam)@gmail.com
- Twitter: @MAHQDotNet / @GundamnAtMAHQ / @CTCast
- MAHQ Facebook Group
- Forums: MechaTalk.net / Gundamn! @ MechaTalk.net
- Voicemail Hotline: 305-792-8324

Subscribe & Download Gundamn! @ MAHQ
- Main RSS Feed
- Gundamn! @ iTunes
- Zune: zune://subscribe/?Gundamn=http://feeds.feedburner.com/Gundamn
- YouTube: Gundamn! @ MAHQ / Chaos Theater / Shinjuku Station / ShinStation Fight Tube

Gundamn! @ MAHQ is a MAHQ & Shinjuku Station Joint
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Shinjuku Station Podcasting - Previous Episodes - Chaos Theater - Fighters Ready! - Level Nine - ShinStation Fight Tube! - ShinStation Live!

Many thanks for listening!
@SoulBroRyu
[email protected]
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
fearjunkee

Re: Ep. 147 - Let Them Hate

I for one, will NOT leave Michael Bay alone. I got dragged to that crap-fest because my mom let my brother pick what movie we saw in theaters. It should have been called Age Of Excrement! The plot was stupid, the amount of cliches made me want to gouge my eyes out.

And before you accuse me of being just a hater or just a hipster, let me say something: I also hate J.J. Abrams and what he did to Star Trek. And Bad Boys 2 was...well, it was alright, but nothing to write home about. But Michael Bay needs to STOP and take what people criticize him for into consideration. Maybe he should try to be a better director. I would have rather re-watched Seed Destiny than watch Age of Excrement!

This is everything wrong with the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0JwdZRVnuY
Strike Zero

fearjunkee wrote:Michael Bay needs to STOP and take what people criticize him for into consideration.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that AOE's $700 million profit margin begs to differ. :P

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and suggest that if Neo is going to continue making references to robots ripping people's faces, then Soul Bro needs to insert a soundbyte of Bay!Optimus' ever-iconic "GIVE ME YOUR FACE" every time he does so, as that would be highly appropriate. :mrgreen:
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
ronin0510

Plus Paramount just signed SirBay to another 3 year contract!
YokozunaBulldozer

Minus Drift calling Prime sensei like he's Rex Kwon Do, the pointless appearance of Galvatron, and the length of the film, my childhood was not extinct watching this. I liked how it was more of the bots and the small 1980s homage to G1 Prime was nice. And welcome Frank Welker.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER