Ep. 137 - The Raid: Jaburo

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
phillosmaster

Re: Ep. 137 - The Raid: Jaburo

To be fair some of those versions are not worth watching. There are only two version of Blade Runner to watch. U.S. Theatrical and The Final Cut. The Final Cut is definitely the better version. I guess you should listen to the voice overs in the theatrical version at least once for the comedic value. Don't watch that version first though. It really does kill the movie's tone and pacing alot.

Also speaking of horses (being beaten to death and otherwise) the Final Cut (my favorite version) features a unicorn.

I'm sad that Gundam the Origin volume 5 is delayed. I'm all pumped from just finishing volume 4. I wish they'd do this treatment for Zeta Gundam. It would be nice to see both stories told in the same style.
Even as we speak, the stealth bombers of the Brotherhood of Dada are swooping silently overhead. They’re using stealth bombs which level whole cities without even the slightest trace of noise or damage. Nothing remains of the world you knew and still you stand in the ruins, acting as if nothing has changed.
YokozunaBulldozer

Re: Ep. 137 - The Raid: Jaburo

Thank you for mentioning Metalstorm Chris. That game was awesome when I was a kid. For me it is on par with Ikaruga in that both games attempt a different take on their respective genres by having a mechanic that deals with polar opposites.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER