Sp. 023 - The Daisuki Debrief!

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Sp. 023 - The Daisuki Debrief!

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Sp. 023 - "The Daisuki Debrief!"
- Download Now!: 64 kbps - 49 min., 19 sec. (0:49:19) - 22.6 MB

Special Guest: Eri Maruyama, International Business Development Manager for Daisuki.net

Join the Conversation about this episode @ Gundamn.net!

01. Intro: "A Brief Introduction"
Runtime: 0:00:00 - 0:02:41

02. Second Opinion Games (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:02:41 - 0:03:41

03. Anime Addicts Anonymous (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:03:41 - 0:04:15

04. Extended Segment: "Daisuki.net - The Next Level of Anime Streaming!"
Runtime: 0:04:15 - 0:41:37

05. SSAA Podcast: The Ass-Backwards Anime Podcast (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:41:37 - 0:42:29

06. Pretentious Internet Theatre (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:42:29 - 0:42:55

07. Outro: "Closing/Peep the Websites!"
Runtime: 0:42:55 - 0:49:19

In this special episode, Chris & Paul sit down with Eri Maruyama, the International Business Development Manager for Daisuki.net - discussing about what the anime streaming site provides and the services' prospects for the future!

Also, don't forget to participate in Gundamn Fan Chat! Organized by NastyNate, there are several ways that you can let him know that you want to be a part of the next session:

- Participate in the Gundamn Fan Chat Thread @ Mechatalk.net!
- Become a part of the MAHQ Facebook Group!

Make sure to peep their latest pow-wow below!
- Ep. 001 - Favorite Mecha Anime Relationships (The Premiere Episode!)
- Ep. 002 - Top 5 Mecha Final Battles (Feat. Soul Bro Ryu)
- Ep. 003 - Favorite Gundamn Moments and Top 3 MSV
- Ep. 004 - Top 3 Anime that made us the fans we are/Top 5 Grunt Suits

Want to ask us a question that could be played during a future episode? Call the MAHQ Google Voice Line @ 305-792-8324 and leave a question (or message) that's no longer than 4 minutes. Make sure that at the beginning you leave your NAME specify that your message is for "GUNDAMN! @ MAHQ" also! We're looking forward to hearing from the Gundamnation and answering your voicemails!

Peep these Podcasts & Videos also!:
- Chaos Theater: Sp. 003 - Hatercast feat. Austin Blake & Neo Lorrnoke! (Mechatalk Thread)
- Fighters Ready!: Ep. 006 - Open the Game! feat. Samantha Marchello & Scott Wachter of RPGamer.com! (FightersReady.net Thread)
- Shinjuku Station Fight Tube: Video Review - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Anime TV Series - Ep. 001 - "Dio the Destroyer"

Want to have your Gundamn-centric works featured in the next episode? Then, send in your creative entries for the next "Gundamnation Spotlight" to [email protected]!

Many thanks for listening!
Soul Bro Ryu
[email protected]

Peep the Websites!:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Gundamn! @ MechaTalk Forum - Previous Episodes - Chaos Theater - Chaos Theater @ Mechatalk Forum - Laplace's Box - Fighters Ready! - Level Nine - @MAHQDotNet - @GundamnAtMAHQ - Digg - Facebook group - Spill - iTunes - Main RSS Feed - Shinjuku Station Fight Tube! - Shinjuku Station At The Movies - MichaelBay.com: The Official Domain of His Bayness

Zune: zune://subscribe/?Gundamn=http://feeds.feedburner.com/Gundamn

[email protected]

Voicemail Hotline: 305-792-8324
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
NastyNate

Re: Sp. 023 - The Daisuki Debrief!

I'll have to investigate this new streaming service. Thanks Gundamn for the info. If they can get on the ps3 I'll have to do a trial and possibly subscribe. I don't like the crunchy roll service because their anime is almost only Sub. So this service interest me seeing they have some dub too.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

NastyNate wrote:I'll have to investigate this new streaming service. Thanks Gundamn for the info. If they can get on the ps3 I'll have to do a trial and possibly subscribe. I don't like the crunchy roll service because their anime is almost only Sub. So this service interest me seeing they have some dub too.
So? Not be on PS3 is stopping you from using Daisuki? If you have access to the internet through a computer, tablet, etc, you can access Daisuki.

Oh, as more sections are added, don't expect them being all dubbed, especially new shows, which mostly will subbed.

But what should we expect from the typical, apathetic anime fan, always finding some way to not support something.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
NastyNate

hawk of endymion wrote:So? Not be on PS3 is stopping you from using Daisuki? If you have access to the internet through a computer, tablet, etc, you can access Daisuki.

Oh, as more sections are added, don't expect them being all dubbed, especially new shows, which mostly will subbed.

But what should we expect from the typical, apathetic anime fan, always finding some way to not support something.
Oh sorry I'm not trying to offend or anything. At the moment all I have is a Netbook, Vita, and Ps3. My Netbook tends to overheat and shut down if I watch video too long on it. So I don't see a pc streaming service working for me.

I do watch sub when I'm really interested in a show. Like Sword Art Online when I watched it on crunchy roll on my tv with my ps3. I'm not very interested in New shows since there are so many old shows I have not seen. That's why the dub option interest me. I prefer to watch a dub but I'll do a sub if I have to. Not sure why that makes some people angry. It's easier to watch and I can play a vita game or browse the web while I watch. Kind of like how I'm watching star trek enterprise right now while I type this. :D So I'm really more interested in watching older dubs and going out and buying them if I like them. It's really rare I find a show I like besides Gundam and Macross. So I hope that one day this service is available in a convient way for me to watch. This way I can visit old shows that I never watched and from there move on to supporting. That's just me though. :D
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

I'll give you some advice, you should proof what you write before you post, because original post is a typical excuse of why not to do something. Your second post is just as bad.

It's your choice or not to use Daisuki, I personally don't care. It's tiresome with posts like that where there's always some excuse not to do something.

B.A., M.A., PhD,

[email protected]

hotlimit

Man, I'm so glad this site popped up, I'd been hurting for a way to watch Zeta and Seed legally after I missed out on buying the DVDs. I actually never watched Seed proper, only saw the movie versions. I've watched all 5 Zeta episodes and am starting on Seed now.

The interview was really cool, too. A single tear formed in my eye at the prospect of streaming Gundam X some day.
hawk of endymion

hotlimit wrote:The interview was really cool, too. A single tear formed in my eye at the prospect of streaming Gundam X some day.
Well, I hoped you voted, because Daisuki will have polls on what animes you want to see.

B.A., M.A., PhD,

[email protected]

NastyNate

hawk of endymion wrote:I'll give you some advice, you should proof what you write before you post, because original post is a typical excuse of why not to do something. Your second post is just as bad.

It's your choice or not to use Daisuki, I personally don't care. It's tiresome with posts like that where there's always some excuse not to do something.
To quote myself.
NastyNate wrote:I'll have to investigate this new streaming service. Thanks Gundamn for the info.... this service interest me ...

I don't know why you are attacking me about this. But I am interested in this service. I'll be even more interested when it comes to more platforms. And the possible Gundam X stream. Before you started Macross Worlding me I even followed them on twitter and suggested others do the same. It's great to still have the support from Japan.

hotlimit

hawk of endymion wrote:
hotlimit wrote:The interview was really cool, too. A single tear formed in my eye at the prospect of streaming Gundam X some day.
Well, I hoped you voted, because Daisuki will have polls on what animes you want to see.
Yes sir, that was in the interview. I voted for Dunbine and Votoms as well.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Voted all four times! Hoping for Gundam X!

And Nate, one of these days you'll have to tell me what exactly put you off MacrossWold. ;)
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion