Next on Gundamn......

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

Next on Gundamn......

With summer upon us and lots of things coming your way on future episodes of Gundamn, we decided to have a little listener fun for a segment on the next episode of Gundamn.

It is well known my fear of the coming Robot Apocalypse and how it keeps me up at night. Well, we want to know your fear. Send us your fear, we'll talk about in the segment, and see if its something the three of us worry about. And maybe, we'll see if even Chris and Soul Bro has something that truly terrifies them and keeps them up at night.

So here's what you, first, read the directions below and second, follow the directions.

Directions:

1. If you want your fear read on the show, don't post it here, email me at
[email protected].
2. Only submit one fear per poster.
3. Your fear can be real or fun, doesn't matter.
4. Only EMAIL ME!
5. The deadline for submission is 10:00 am PST on Sunday, May 5, 2013.

And remember, I will review all submissions, so any outright ugliness towards Sir Bay, Lord King, the Admiral, or dead childhoods may be tossed.

So have fun and let's hear your fears!
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
Vent Noir

Re: Next on Gundamn......

I fear that I will end up losing interest in Gundam. The Federation/Zeon stuff that you've mentioned is popular in Japan (e.g. Unicorn) isn't something that interests me, and I want to see cool female characters with decent amounts of screentime and not just being relegated to the "girlfriend" or "mother figure" role, which Bandai doesn't seem interested in doing (the less said about AGE's female characters, the better). If the next series doesn't look like being an improvement, particularly in the latter area, I will probably end up skipping it.
Vent Noir

@AJDynon on Twitter

April 7, 1979: The first episode of Mobile Suit Gundam premieres. Fanboys declare Gundam "Ruined FOREVER".