Ep. 117 - Cold War, Hot Blood

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Ep. 117 - Cold War, Hot Blood

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Ep. 117 - "Cold War, Hot Blood"
- Download Now!: 64 kbps - 116 min., 24 sec. (1:56:24) - 53.3 MB

Join the Conversation about this episode @ Gundamn.net!

Special Guest: Destiny_Gundam (Extended Segment)

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro: "Neo's News & The Hopers & Dreamers Corner"
Runtime: 0:00:00 - 0:39:22

02. Next Time on Fighters Ready! - "Ep. 007: We're On Award Tour! - 2012" (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:39:22 - 0:41:34

03. Pretentious Internet Theatre (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:41:34 - 0:42:02

04. Extended Segment: "Anime Spotlight - MuvLuv Alternative: Total Eclipse" (Anime Series, 2012)
Runtime: 0:42:02 - 1:49:46

05. Anime Addicts Anonymous (Podcast)
Runtime: 1:49:46 - 1:50:25

06. SSAA Podcast: The Ass-Backwards Anime Podcast (Podcast)
Runtime: 1:50:25 - 1:51:15

07. Outro: "Closing/Peep the Websites!"
Runtime: 1:51:15 - 1:56:24

In our first episode of 2013, we're joined by MAHQ's own Destiny_Gundam to review the alternate history mecha anime, "Total Eclipse"! Many thanks again to Peter for joining us again for this discussion!

Ep. 117 - Extra Segments! (Very NSFW!)
- Coming Soon!

In-between segments, we sometimes have inspired off-topic and uncensored conversations about anything and everything. Now, they have a home on our YouTube channel! Subscribe to our Youtube channel @ http://www.YouTube.com/GundamnMAHQ and be on the lookout for more extra segments!

Even after all of that, you're still hankering for more Gundamn?! Well, catch us guest hosting on the following podcasts!
- Tomocast Ep. 40: "Gundam" (feat. Chris & Soul Bro Ryu) - iTunes
- Anime Addicts Anonymous Ep. 153: "Anime Inventions & Mobile Suit Gundam AGE" (feat. Soul Bro Ryu) - iTunes

Also, don't forget to participate in Gundamn Fan Chat! Organized by NastyNate, there are several ways that you can let him know that you want to be a part of the next session:

- Participate in the Gundamn Fan Chat Thread @ Mechatalk.net!
- Become a part of the Gundamn! @ MAHQ Facebook Group!

Make sure to peep their latest pow-wow below!
- Ep. 001 - Favorite Mecha Anime Relationships (The Premiere Episode!)
- Ep. 002 - Top 5 Mecha Final Battles (NEW! Feat. Soul Bro Ryu)

Want to ask us a question that could be played during a future episode? Call the MAHQ Google Voice Line @ 305-792-8324 and leave a question (or message) that's no longer than 4 minutes. Make sure that at the beginning you leave your NAME specify that your message is for "GUNDAMN! @ MAHQ" also! We're looking forward to hearing from the Gundamnation and answering your voicemails!

Peep these Podcasts & Videos also!:
- Chaos Theater: Sp. 003 - Hatercast feat. Austin Blake & Neo Lorrnoke! (Mechatalk Thread)
- Fighters Ready!: Ep. 006 - Open the Game! feat. Samantha Marchello & Scott Wachter of RPGamer.com! (FightersReady.net Thread)
- Shinjuku Station Fight Tube: Video Review - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Anime TV Series - Ep. 001 - "Dio the Destroyer"

Want to have your Gundamn-centric works featured in the next episode? Then, send in your creative entries for the next "Gundamnation Spotlight" to [email protected]!

Many thanks for listening!
Soul Bro Ryu
[email protected]

Peep the Websites!:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Gundamn! @ MechaTalk Forum - Previous Episodes - Chaos Theater - Chaos Theater @ Mechatalk Forum - Laplace's Box - Fighters Ready! - Level Nine - @MAHQDotNet - @GundamnAtMAHQ - Digg - Facebook group - Spill - iTunes - Main RSS Feed - Shinjuku Station Fight Tube! - Shinjuku Station At The Movies - MichaelBay.com: The Official Domain of His Bayness

Zune: zune://subscribe/?Gundamn=http://feeds.feedburner.com/Gundamn

[email protected]

Voicemail Hotline: 305-792-8324
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Dollow

Re: Ep. 117 - Cold War, Hot Blood

DLing now
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter
yazi88

Damn, a spotlight on Muvluv Total Eclipse already?! With Pedobear North as well?! 2013 is off on a great start for Gundamn already.
Dollow

yazi88 wrote:Damn, a spotlight on Muvluv Total Eclipse already?! With Pedobear North as well?! 2013 is off on a great start for Gundamn already.
Agreed, Unlike last year, I.E. Bandai Dying.
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter
Destiny_Gundam

yazi88 wrote:Damn, a spotlight on Muvluv Total Eclipse already?! With Pedobear North as well?! 2013 is off on a great start for Gundamn already.
Good to know at least one person is happy to hear me on a show :lol:

And I suppose I should have said an obligatory "GO PLAY THE GAMES RIGHT NOW DROP EVERYTHING AND DO IT WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!"
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Varnis

Just a quick response to Neo's quick question...This criminal has been temporarily released from Australia and is currently residing in San Fransisco, California...Not sure where I should visit next :twisted:
What more can i say? That's the way things are!
Mu La Flaga

Don't have much to say or add really for this episode, BUT I will say Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse is one I may try to check out via streaming and other things.
So just thought I should say at least that much, because it does seem interesting.
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

Varnis wrote:Just a quick response to Neo's quick question...This criminal has been temporarily released from Australia and is currently residing in San Fransisco, California...Not sure where I should visit next :twisted:
I`ll notify Homeland Security immediately.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke