Ep. 112 - Meta False Peace

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Ep. 112 - Meta False Peace

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Ep. 112 - "Meta False Peace"
- Download Now!: 64 kbps - 158 min., 14 sec. (2:38:14) - 72.4 MB

Join the Conversation about this episode @ Gundamn.net!

Special Guest Host: Dollow Rlance (Segment One)

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro: "Neo's News & The Hopers & Dreamers Corner"
Runtime: 0:00:00 - 0:44:26

03. I Thought They Smelled Bad on the Outside (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:44:26 - 0:45:16

06. SSAA Podcast: The Ass-Backwards Anime Podcast (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:45:16 - 0:46:07

07. 1st Segment: Patlabor Round-up! - "Mobile Police Patlabor - Movie 2" (Discussion)
Runtime: 0:46:07 - 1:14:28

08. Anime Addicts Anonymous (Podcast)
Runtime: 1:14:28 - 1:15:11

02. Second Opinion Games (Podcast)
Runtime: 1:15:11 - 1:16:10

10. 2nd Segment/Outro: "The Quarterly Gundamn Mailbag Explosion!/Peep the Websites!/Shoutouts!"
Runtime: 1:16:10 - 2:38:14

The Quarterly Mailbag Explosion awaits! But before raid the post office, guest-host Dollow Rlance returns for our next review for Patlabor Round-up, this time covering Movie 2!

After this episode, head on over to our YouTube Channel and check out uncensored conversations about absolute randomness from your favorite Gundamn hosts!

Ep. 112 - Extra Segments! (Very NSFW!)
- Part One: "Iron Man 3 & Comic Book Movies"
- Part Two: "The Wire"
- Part Three: "The Wire (con't.) & Heisenberg"

In-between segments, we sometimes have inspired off-topic and uncensored conversations about anything and everything. Now, they have a home on our YouTube channel! Subscribe to our Youtube channel @ http://www.YouTube.com/GundamnMAHQ and be on the lookout for more extra segments!

Also, don't forget to participate in Gundamn Fan Chat! Organized by NastyNate, there are several ways that you can let him know that you want to be a part of the next session:

- Participate in the Gundamn Fan Chat Thread @ Mechatalk.net!
- Become a part of the Gundamn! @ MAHQ Facebook Group!

Make sure to peep their latest pow-wow below!
- Ep. 001 - Favorite Mecha Anime Relationships (The Premiere Episode!)
- Ep. 002 - Top 5 Mecha Final Battles (NEW! Feat. Soul Bro Ryu)

Want to ask us a question that could be played during a future episode? Call the MAHQ Google Voice Line @ 305-792-8324 and leave a question (or message) that's no longer than 4 minutes. Make sure that at the beginning you leave your NAME specify that your message is for "GUNDAMN! @ MAHQ" also! We're looking forward to hearing from the Gundamnation and answering your voicemails!

Peep these Podcasts & Videos also!:
- Chaos Theater: Sp. 003 - Hatercast feat. Austin Blake & Neo Lorrnoke! (Mechatalk Thread)
- Fighters Ready!: Ep. 006 - Open the Game! feat. Samantha Marchello & Scott Wachter of RPGamer.com! (FightersReady.net Thread)
- Shinjuku Station Fight Tube: Video Review - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Anime TV Series - Ep. 001 - "Dio the Destroyer"

Want to have your Gundamn-centric works featured in the next episode? Then, send in your creative entries for the next "Gundamnation Spotlight" to [email protected]!

Many thanks for listening!
Soul Bro Ryu
[email protected]

Peep the Websites!:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Gundamn! @ MechaTalk Forum - Previous Episodes - Chaos Theater - Chaos Theater @ Mechatalk Forum - Laplace's Box - Fighters Ready! - Level Nine - @MAHQDotNet - @GundamnAtMAHQ - Digg - Facebook group - Spill - iTunes - Main RSS Feed - Shinjuku Station Fight Tube! - Shinjuku Station At The Movies - MichaelBay.com: The Official Domain of His Bayness

Zune: zune://subscribe/?Gundamn=http://feeds.feedburner.com/Gundamn

[email protected]

Voicemail Hotline: 305-792-8324
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Arbiter GUNDAM

Re: Ep. 112 - Meta False Peace

DENNIS!! He's back! I thought he'd been arrested in the Hague?
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
kayone73

Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:DENNIS!! He's back! I thought he'd been arrested in the Hague?
This. It's good to hear Dennis return.
Silver_August

nice episode guys! Not much of a Patlabor guy but I really should try to watch some of the stuff.. I remember enjoying the movies yeaaars back
mobiusdiablo

kayone73 wrote:
Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:DENNIS!! He's back! I thought he'd been arrested in the Hague?
This. It's good to hear Dennis return.
Who said he didn't escape? Chris, you're harboring a possible fugitive! Bad news! :P
From 00 S2 ep 25

Tieria: As long as you keep looking down on them, you'll never understand them!
Ribbons: *has Newtype-y flash of AGE, of Kio and his UNDERSTANDING replacing his show* I DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND!
Arbiter GUNDAM

Sorry Neo, I forgot you had that stipulation about articles in japanese. My bad. In any case, this guy named Chirico dropped by my place and told me about this blog that some buddies of his have and it has the translation. I'll put it over in the news.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
yazi88

If I wanted to punish Kio, I would've send him to Coach Jerry Sandusky. :twisted:
Mu La Flaga

Ok, so Patlabor...again can't comment on it due to no release of it here so far.
I will watch it when it comes out though.

Yay mailbag catch up lots of interesting questions.
As for the Mega Man series, I thought it was rather good, it has stupid episodes.
But the only Mega Man anime thing I knew of was an OVA series which was more like a travel log featuring Mega Man characters unless I missed one somehow?

Anyway, there were some things I didn't like, like Roll's new design.
But in the end it wasn't that bad, it just doesn't hold up that well nowadays.

Also as for Beast Wars, if had to pick a Soul Bro's man I would be tempted to nominate Waspinator(season 2&3 especially) or Quickstrike(season 3)