Official Gundamn Fan Chat Thread

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Destiny_Gundam

Re: Official Gundamn Fan Chat Thread

Didn't get to be in the 2nd half of the chat, but since I went to the trouble of making the list, I'll post it here:
Spoiler
1.) Tales of Graces f (PS3)
2.) Tomb Raider (PC)
3.) DmC (360)
4.) Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
5.) Corpse Party (PSP)
6.) Dante's Inferno (360)
7.) Ace Attorney series (DS)
8.) Ghost Trick (DS)
9.) Aliens vs Predator (360)
10.) Bioshock Infinite (PC)
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
NastyNate

Nice list. You'll see some of those on the other folks list. I recently beat your number 1 last week. :) I beat the whole thing co op with a friend. It took us almost 2 years haha. We still have the epilogue to go though. But fantastic game.

I'm looking forward to giving Vesperia a try. I got it on sale digitally for 5 dollars 2 weeks ago! I really enjoyed the movie and it left me wanting more.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
Destiny_Gundam

Guess I should mention I purposely didn't list those I talked about in the mecha game chat. Had I included those, Metal Gear Rising would be #1. Just a super fun game.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
NastyNate

Sorry it did not work out that we could do one group. It really worked out perfect with 5 people in group 1 and 5 in group 2.

We hit that hour and a half mark perfect in group one but went a little over in 2. We did cover a huge amount of stuff though. I'm extremely pleased with how well both groups and everything turned out.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

NastyNate

The Gundamn Fan Chat 10 is now live.
http://gundamnmahq.blogspot.com/2014/04 ... hetic.html

NastyNate

Announcement coming Saturday. You will see the tears of time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIs1b_o5DV0

NastyNate

There will be a causal Skype call review tentatively on Sunday June 7th at 6 p.m. EST. The topic will be a review of Gundam Unicorn and the first episode of Gundam the Origin. All are welcome to attend! Just add Nates4Christ on Skype. If you have ever heard of the Gundamn Fan Chat, we'll do things pretty much the same way as that. In fact we were going to call it that but Chris says that will cause confusion, so this will have no name for now. So it's just going to be a call for fun, same business as usual! Here's the last one we did to get a feel of it. Hope you make it out!
:D

http://gundamnmahq.blogspot.com/…/gunda ... t-10-sympa

NastyNate

My current plan to go about the review of Unicorn and Origin is to talk about the characters, notable moments in the show, general review and scores. Please let me know if I'm missing something. The plan is still this Sunday at 6 EST.

NastyNate

I'm sorry to say but I have to delay our little chat. My Car just broke down and I need to spend tomorrow trying to get parts and getting a mechanic friend to help me fix that. We'll figure out when we'll do the chat later on. Thanks!

NastyNate

We are going to do the call next Saturday the 4th at 10 a.m. This time allows for our overseas friends and others that have Muslim holidays going on to join.