Ep. 097 - The Awesome Adventures of Asem!

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
jabman025

Re: Ep. 097 - The Awesome Adventures of Asem!

great show guys

Quick comment on the whole "Flit is a Gendo" bit. I saw it completely differently. Flit was quiet and very reluctant to give Ansem the AGE device. He wanted to be absolutely sure this is what Ansem wanted to do, and even so he still really wished Ansem and taken another route in life. He's been down that road and he knows its not a fun ride. He knew that if Ansem became a pilot he was going to have to deal with great hardship just like he did.
Xbox Live, Playstation Network, and Twitter : Jabman025
and check out my gunpla reviews on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/jabman025
Momaru

Actually,
Intastella 5555 is on BD now, but I've heard that the picture quality is actually WORSE than the DVD according to some reviews I've read. Way to go on the upscaile. Gundamn! Ninja'ed by Neo AS I am listening to the show!
Tell me why, at this turning point in our history, must we fight amongst each other and further pollute the earth?
- Char Aznable, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Mu La Flaga

hawk of endymion wrote:@ Mu

Yes Larry King is doing standup I'm trying to see him in San Diego in April. Larry is also back doing the news for the richest man in the world.

Letterman has lost it a little bit.

And I like Leno, hes goofy and has been on our show. Chris and Soul Bro hate him, but they're communists.
I prefer Letterman he has his moments and also.
He doesn't have that chin Leno has :P
animalia

could some one post a link to that mark simmons thread, i serched for it but i could not find it