Sp. 015 - Year Four of Gundamnconn

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Sp. 015 - Year Four of Gundamnconn

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Special 015 - "Year Four of Gundamnconn"
- Download Now!: 64 kbps - 269 min., 36 sec. (4:29:36) - 123 MB

Special Guest Host: Dollow Rlance

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

02. Intro: "A Foreword by Dollow Rlance"
Runtime: 0:00:47 - 0:01:12 (Duration: 0:00:00)

03. Interlude: "An Journey Through Gundamn Years Past"
Runtime: 0:01:12 - 0:04:30 (Duration: 0:00:00)

04. Main Segment: "'The Best of Gundamn! @ MAHQ Year Four"
Runtime: 0:04:30 - 4:29:36 (Duration: 0:00:00)

The Best Moments throughout the 4th year or Gundamn! @ MAHQ - Edited & Compiled by Dollow Rlance!

EDITOR'S NOTE: Opening was made from the music of the Opening and Ending Credits of Valkyria Chronicles

Many thanks go out to Dollow for devoting his time and fighting through all sorts of computer problems to belt out yet another excellent year-end compilation. Make sure after you enjoy this episode to return the favor and support his Facebook Group, The Gallian Liberation Front @ http://www.facebook.com/GLFront

Also, a big thank you to all our listeners for another great year, especially those who participated in the Picture Caption Contest! We received several hilarious entries, but alas, only one could win the "EX Model Mobile Ship Argama" (generously donated by long-time Gundamn listener & MechaTalk.net member, The Hod), and now it's time to announce the lucky submitter:

GRAND PRIZE WINNER:
Zachary Helton
Winning Caption Entry - Second Caption Entry

Although there was no prize for second place, if there was, Pedobear North would have been a shoe-in!

RUNNER-UP/HONORABLE MENTION:
Peter Laliberte (Destiny_Gundam)
Runner-up Caption Entry - Second Caption Entry

To be honest, the winning decision between these two was very close, but given the content matter of the special, Zachary's won out in the end. Both his & Peter's entries will be featured in the post for this episode @ Gundamn.net, as well! Major props to everyone who participated, Dollow Rlance for the contest idea & The Hod for his donation! To see the remaining & entertaining captions submitted for the contest, check out the links below:

- Mobiusdiablo: Caption I - Caption II
- The Loser Villain: Caption I - Caption II
- Mu la Flaga: Caption I - Caption II
- MektonGM: Caption I

Want to ask us a question that could be played during a future episode? Call the MAHQ Google Voice Line @ 305-792-8324 and leave a question (or message) that's no longer than 4 minutes. Make sure that at the beginning you leave your NAME specify that your message is for "GUNDAMN! @ MAHQ" also! We're looking forward to hearing from the Gundamnation and answering your voicemails!

(Technical Note: We're working on having the automatically inserted PETCO ad at the start of the show be removed by MEVIO. As soon as it is, the segment time markers will be updated.)

Peep these Links also!:
- Chaos Theater: Episode 017 - Dark City & Gattaca (Mechatalk Thread)
- Chaos Theater: Episode 018 - Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo (Mechatalk Thread)
- Laplace's Box: Episode 004 - Models of the Year (Mechatalk Thread)
- Shinjuku Fight Club: Episode 002 - Fighting Freaks! (FightersReady.net Thread)

Want to have your Gundamn-centric works featured in the next episode? Then, send in your creative entries for the next "Gundamnation Spotlight" to [email protected]!

Many thanks for listening & Happy Holidays!
Soul Bro Ryu
[email protected]

Peep the Websites!:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Gundamn! @ MechaTalk Forum - Previous Episodes - Chaos Theater - Chaos Theater @ Mechatalk Forum - Laplace's Box - Level Nine - @MAHQDotNet - @GundamnAtMAHQ - Digg - MySpace - FaceBook Profile - FaceBook Group - Spill - Mevio - iTunes - Main RSS Feed - Shinjuku Station Fight Tube! - Shinjuku Station At The Movies - AAA Podcast Network

Sponsors & Special Offers:
PETCO - Champs Sports

Zune: zune://subscribe/?Gundamn=http://www.podshow.com/feeds/gundamntheshow.xml

[email protected]
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
hotlimit

Re: Sp. 015 - Year Four of Gundamnconn

Great episode, best Best Of Gundamn yet! I liked the little past-Gundamns intro too.
Chavelo

I'm saving his for work Monday! :D
Wingnut

I have to give special props to Dallow for his use of Crazy Ivan at the most approperate moments. :) Too bad there was no place for the "I lost a bomb. Do you have it?" line.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Dude, Dollow where'd you get that Space Madness line?
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Destiny_Gundam

My stuff was funnier :( Excuse me while I go become the guy in the 2nd image. :P

Congrats Zachary.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Dollow

Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:Dude, Dollow where'd you get that Space Madness line?
Here: Captains Log / Space Madness

I would love to put in more Yuri Command voices put an overload of that would be silly, like "Your thoughts, my ideas" or "Another pawn joins us"

I am glad you guys like the opening I did, I have been wanting to put that in since the first Best of.

Good everyone who made pics for the contest. Great job Zachary, and you too Peter.
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter