Gundamn 4 years tribute (how We found the show)

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Xhavalor

Re: Gundamn 4 years tribute (how We found the show)

Chris wrote:
Xhavalor wrote:What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold.
This is the best comment ever in the history of Gundamn.
Why, I'm flattered.
Requiemu, Requieemmmm!
"It was always a treat to hear the voice actors have to really struggle to say it!"
bertman4

I'm not entirely sure. I've been a lifelong Gundam fan since watching the original Mobile Suit Gundam while it aired in Japan. Years later in college, I got into fansubbing, helping out with translations. In grad school, I helped out with the Zeta Project which was fansubbing Zeta Gundam. From there, I think I attended a few cons and heard about Mark Simmons. That led me to MAHQ. And I started listening to Gundamn when I received an iPod as a Xmas gift.
steeltamashii

Surprisingly, I heard about Gundamn! actually from 4chan /m/ after a couple angry posters were complaining about MechaTalk. I eventually tracked MechaTalk back to MAHQ and Gundamn! so I decided to give a listen to a few eps, (particularly the reviews on Gundam 00) and was happy to hear the difference of opinion from the very highly opinionated and troll-ridden 4chan. Gundamn! quickly became one of my favorite podcasts, and i've been listening ever since (around April 2010).
My personal blog: gusteeltamashii.tumblr.com
Watch Gamers Unrated LIVE on Wednesdays @ 3PM Eastern Time at:
www.royalcrownstudios.com/radio!
Also watch past episodes on YouTube:
www.youtube.com/user/GamersUnratedShow
And follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/gamersunrated
I am a HUcast. To know what you are take the quiz here.