Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Podcasts » Gundamn! @ MAHQ

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:27 pm 
OMG Doomsday Laser

That is probably a fair comparisson, but perhaps more so well true.
Since at least later on in SEED and all Athrun and Kira got girl friends and all, thus debunking the yaoi theorists :P

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:56 pm 
Mecha Flunky

*In my best Dr Weird voice* "Gentlemen!!! I give you.... Trollorello!!!!! Unleash the flames of hate..... AHHHHHHHHH I'm burning" http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/ ... locopy.jpg

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:29 pm 
Creepy Bishonen

Chis your "ill informed". All of the voice actors are the same as the main OVA in Spiral Labyrinth with the notable exception of Yang. Who is now played By Hozumi Gouda who is best known for his role as Chirico. This is the case for both gaidens actually. Damn I totally got ninja'd on my question too!

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:40 pm 
Bald Wizard

Momaru wrote:
Chis your "ill informed". All of the voice actors are the same as the main OVA in Spiral Labyrinth with the notable exception of Yang. Who is now played By Hozumi Gouda who is best known for his role as Chirico. This is the case for both gaidens actually. Damn I totally got ninja'd on my question too!

No, I'm not ill-informed. The voice actors in Golden Wings are all different, except the narrator. No one said anything about Spiral Labyrinth.

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
3DS: 1177-6671-6035

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:10 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

Wanted to let you guys know. Before I found out mecha talk had a Gundam podcast. I was stuck listening to boring WoW podcasts. Then I heard Gundamn! and I said "I FOUND MY PEOPLE!". Finally a podcast that got it and made jokes about Gundam xD

Board index » Podcasts » Gundamn! @ MAHQ