Ep. 069 - Stark Raving Madhouse!

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Yazan Gable

Re: Ep. 069 - Stark Raving Madhouse!

I think it's a bit bigger than a nitpick. The point of the topic was bad super weapons, and you mentioned a couple that did not fall under the criteria of the super weapons mentioned before and after. It wasn't simple to disrupt (Requiem or the Death Stars) and it wasn't a weapon depended on to solve the problems of the villain (Solar Ray and Solar System II). Would you accept someone calling Katz a skillful pilot because he wasn't killed by Yazan Gable, but by bad luck? You rook the Arsenal Gear ramming into Manhattan to mean it was a bad superweapon, which is comparable to saying Katz is a skillful pilot because Yazan couldn't kill him; Arsenal Gear is much more complex than an overpriced battering ram and Katz is still a horrible pilot because he was a plain bad character.

Nitpicking, I think, would be me making a post of possibly equal length raging about how people like to pronounce Kircheis' name with a hard "c'.
I'm going to violate you.
Chris
Administrator

Well, the things that we picked for the topic are our opinions. Clearly your opinion is different, but it's just an opinion, not a fact.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Yazan Gable

I agree for the most part. The stuff I mentioned about the Arsenal Gears are fact (GW, effort it took, etc.) but the REX and RAYs thing I can see with your opinion.

Sorry if I irked you with it.
I'm going to violate you.