Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Podcasts » Gundamn! @ MAHQ

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:08 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

I think it's a bit bigger than a nitpick. The point of the topic was bad super weapons, and you mentioned a couple that did not fall under the criteria of the super weapons mentioned before and after. It wasn't simple to disrupt (Requiem or the Death Stars) and it wasn't a weapon depended on to solve the problems of the villain (Solar Ray and Solar System II). Would you accept someone calling Katz a skillful pilot because he wasn't killed by Yazan Gable, but by bad luck? You rook the Arsenal Gear ramming into Manhattan to mean it was a bad superweapon, which is comparable to saying Katz is a skillful pilot because Yazan couldn't kill him; Arsenal Gear is much more complex than an overpriced battering ram and Katz is still a horrible pilot because he was a plain bad character.

Nitpicking, I think, would be me making a post of possibly equal length raging about how people like to pronounce Kircheis' name with a hard "c'.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:46 pm 
Bald Wizard

Well, the things that we picked for the topic are our opinions. Clearly your opinion is different, but it's just an opinion, not a fact.

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
3DS: 1177-6671-6035

Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:29 am 
Lackey GM Pilot

I agree for the most part. The stuff I mentioned about the Arsenal Gears are fact (GW, effort it took, etc.) but the REX and RAYs thing I can see with your opinion.

Sorry if I irked you with it.

Board index » Podcasts » Gundamn! @ MAHQ