Gundamn! Mailbag Drop Box

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
daigundam lagaan

Re: Gundamn! Mailbag Drop Box

To Neo, have you ever watched Fairly Odd Parents? Especially that one episode where Timmy wishes for the world to be exactly like a futuristic comic that he didn't even finish, thus not knowing that Robots will turn on humanity? Whether you did or not, how do you feel about the fact that even kids shows are showing the evils of AI Robots? Because other mainstream kids shows with robots don't exactly depict the danger of artificial intelligence
Still waiting on seeing those tears of time.
Silver_August

Hello Gundamn Crew, here's the situation:

Kio has won the Space Lottery! And the little bastard intends to give it all away to the People Understanding Sensitive Space Youths organization. How does the Gundamn Crew pull off the heist to steal the money?
YokozunaBulldozer

HELLO!

1. If all three of you guys were F91 Gundams, how long do you guys think would last performing the signature Metal Shedding to cool off before being reduced to nothing but Gundanium Alloy dust?

2. Father Soul Bro, which mecha do you see fit to be blessed and represented as the signature mecha of the Hopers and Dreamers? Also, which battleship do you deem worthy as the citadel for Hopers and Dreamers?

3. Would you guys watch a Gundam Build Fighters spin-off where it is set in a post-apocalyptic world where everyone wears tires and sports equipment for armor, and Old Man Mao's pupil is the last successor to the Gunpla Shingyo School wandering the desolate Earth with his Gunpla in search for his lover? And for some reason Mr. Ral is always around giving pro tips.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
faizdanyal

Hello there.

First of all,I don't blame you Gundamn podcasters for missing out on my questions from that previous podcast because of Skype so I understood that. So,to repay for that debt,here are my questions:

1.During one of the major conventions in Malaysia, I saw a cosplayer cosplayed as the Gundam Unicorn Destroy Mode (and yes,I mean he dressed up AS THE MOBILE SUIT!),which in my opinion is possibly the most EPIC cosplay I ever seen. I even have a picture of me with that cosplay on Facebook. (Link: https://fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/h ... 7564_n.jpg) I was wondering,has there been any experience from you all seeing a cosplayer dressing up as Gundams or any Robots that looks quite realistic?

2.Guilty Crown has quite amazing mecha designs with their Endlaves,eventhough Mecha is not the primary genre of the series. Question is,have you guys quite impressed with the mecha designs from Animes which Mecha is not the primary Genre of those particular Animes?

3.Ultimate Gravion is in my opinion one of the most beautiful Giant Robot combination I ever seen. However,I do feel that some combinations (or even Ultimate Combinations) of Giant Robots or Mechas from Japanese Animes that I would dream to see in those Animes but never happened. Question is,which Giant Robots or Mechas combinations from Japanese Animes which are never seen in the TV Show would you dream to see in the future and why?
Chris
Administrator

Ok, this thread has been going on for quite a while, so for my sake I'll be creating a new one. However, since we're taking December off, I don't want to fall further behind. So I'll be closing this thread and we won't be accepting any new questions until we're caught up.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his