Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Podcasts » Gundamn! @ MAHQ

Post subject: Gundamn! @ Mini Megacon
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:09 pm 
Bald Wizard

The big Megacon for the year has already passed, but now it's time for Mini Megacon, which runs this weekend at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. Gundamn! won't be there to do a live show, but Adam, Dale and Tanya will be wandering around. Dale and Tanya will (or at least attempt) to record interviews with some of the con's guest. Those interviews and his thoughts on the convention will be incorporated into a future Gundamn! episode. Also, if you see Adam or Dale at the con, stop and say hello.

http://www.megaconvention.com/

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
3DS: 1177-6671-6035

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:06 pm 
Bald Wizard

I'm actually getting ready to leave right now with my wife Tanya. Between the both of us, I think we will get some good material. Mini Megacon has lots of guests from Buffy and Angel, such as Charisma Carpenter, Emma Caulfield, Amber Benson, and Adam Busch. With a new Buffy movie in the works, it will be interesting to hear their thoughts. I'm looking forward to the Anime track as well. Even though this is supposed to be a smaller convention, it looks like they have a full blown schedule with AMVs, cosplay, dances, gaming, ninja olympics, etc.

Board index » Podcasts » Gundamn! @ MAHQ