Ep. 035 - All's Well in Byston Well

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
jabman025

Re: Ep. 035 - All's Well in Byston Well

Thanks Soul Bro......... I probably should have figured that out with all the guitar riffs.
Xbox Live, Playstation Network, and Twitter : Jabman025
and check out my gunpla reviews on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/jabman025
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

jabman025 wrote:Hello all

I am going to add a name to the loser villan pile. How about Wufei in Endless Waltz. Sure he was only a villan for the first half of the movie but I do qualify him as a loser.

On a side note does anyone know what music was playing when they were closing out this episode? I did not recognize it but I liked it.
Hello, sir. Are you sure on that though? Wufei actually won BOTH of his fights against Heero in the movie. It's just that Heero snagged the moral victory (which kicked Wufei really hard in the balls because, you know, he's ALL about morals.) =p

And I was also wondering about those tracks. I'll definitely look up those soundtracks. I love guitars. (When they're not being used to recite bad poetry.) =o
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Kavik Ryx

You know, when it comes to loser villains, does the commander of the SDF from Captain Harlock count? He's pretty single minded and ultimately incompetent.
Sume Gai

Kavik Ryx wrote:You know, when it comes to loser villains, does the commander of the SDF from Captain Harlock count? He's pretty single minded and ultimately incompetent.
If you're talking about the original series then I'd suggest you finish the series before say so...

I have one Walter Walzac from Goldran Brave of Gold This guy is Patrick Colasour with the silliness cranked up to 11 but damned entertaining.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Kavik Ryx

Sume Gai wrote:
Kavik Ryx wrote:You know, when it comes to loser villains, does the commander of the SDF from Captain Harlock count? He's pretty single minded and ultimately incompetent.
If you're talking about the original series then I'd suggest you finish the series before say so...
Does he take the role of Zenigata in Castle of Cagliostro, or something to that effect near the end?