Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Podcasts » Gundamn! @ MAHQ

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:24 pm 
Defender of DESTINY

Thanks Soul Bro......... I probably should have figured that out with all the guitar riffs.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:47 pm 
OMG Doomsday Laser

Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.
jabman025 wrote:
Hello all

I am going to add a name to the loser villan pile. How about Wufei in Endless Waltz. Sure he was only a villan for the first half of the movie but I do qualify him as a loser.

On a side note does anyone know what music was playing when they were closing out this episode? I did not recognize it but I liked it.

Hello, sir. Are you sure on that though? Wufei actually won BOTH of his fights against Heero in the movie. It's just that Heero snagged the moral victory (which kicked Wufei really hard in the balls because, you know, he's ALL about morals.) =p

And I was also wondering about those tracks. I'll definitely look up those soundtracks. I love guitars. (When they're not being used to recite bad poetry.) =o

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:21 pm 
Monster of the Week

You know, when it comes to loser villains, does the commander of the SDF from Captain Harlock count? He's pretty single minded and ultimately incompetent.

http://nihonreview.com/

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:45 pm 
Oblivious Harem Loser

Kavik Ryx wrote:
You know, when it comes to loser villains, does the commander of the SDF from Captain Harlock count? He's pretty single minded and ultimately incompetent.

If you're talking about the original series then I'd suggest you finish the series before say so...

I have one Walter Walzac from Goldran Brave of Gold This guy is Patrick Colasour with the silliness cranked up to 11 but damned entertaining.

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:08 pm 
Monster of the Week

Sume Gai wrote:
Kavik Ryx wrote:

If you're talking about the original series then I'd suggest you finish the series before say so...

Does he take the role of Zenigata in Castle of Cagliostro, or something to that effect near the end?

http://nihonreview.com/

Board index » Podcasts » Gundamn! @ MAHQ