Special 008 - Mobile Podcast Gundamn!: The Two Year War!

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Special 008 - Mobile Podcast Gundamn!: The Two Year War!

Much props go out to our friend Dollow Rlance (A.K.A Mechatalk.net's "Amuro Ray of V") the host of the Solar Radio Wave podcast. In celebration of our 2 year anniversary, he edited a massive compilation of some of our best moments during that time, calling it "Mobile Podcast Gundamn!: The Two Year War". It turned out great, and for those who'd like to check it out right click and save the link below:

Special 008: "Mobile Podcast Gundamn! - The Two Year War!"
64 kbps - 267 min., 52 sec. (4:27:52) - 123 MB

Enjoy & thanks for listening!
Soul Bro Ryu
[email protected]

Peep the Websites!:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Gundamn! @ MechaTalk Forum - Level Nine - MAHQ.net @ Twitter - Digg - MySpace - FaceBook -Spill - Mevio - iTunes - Main RSS Feed - Unpopular Kulture - Solar Radio Wave - Pretentious Internet Theatre - Anime Addicts Anonymous

Sponsors & Special Offers:
GoDaddy - PETCO

Zune: zune://subscribe/?Gundamn=http://www.podshow.com/feeds/gundamntheshow.xml

[email protected]
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Furious Rodimus

Re: Special 008 - Mobile Podcast Gundamn!: The Two Year War!

I loved this episode. I appreciate the effort that Amuro Ray of V into compiling and editing that episode. Awesome work and such a cool listen to so many of the highlights of Gundamn! Keep up the great work Chris, Neo and SBR.
It's the stronger who create the weaker!

I am the (Color) (Object/Natural Element), Ace of (Organization) Fear Me!
jabman025

That was really fun to relive some of the best moments of the gundamn gang. Special thanks to Amuro Ray of V.

Thanks also go to his brothers Amuro Ray of 5 and Amuro Ray of Nu, you guys are great
Xbox Live, Playstation Network, and Twitter : Jabman025
and check out my gunpla reviews on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/jabman025
Amuro Ray of v

Your welcome. I am happy people like it.
One of these days I'm gonna get Bright!
Solar Radio Wave
"Video games are evil."
-Yoshiyuki Tomino
The "v" in my name is whatever you think it is.
Mu La Flaga

Pretty damn good compilation, but with the Astonaiged one from episode 41 or so, you should have included the first bit of it earlier and all that.

Just a small thought though.
VentZX

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Seriously, I remember listening to Gundamn! episode 1 back in the day, I've been listening ever since. It really has been a fun ride. I don't think I've heard HOWARDO MASON! and Lelouch dies so many times in a row before. It was also pretty interesting seeing the Legend of King Arthur develop all in one sitting.

Btw, HOLY CRAP! My question from the call in episode made it in! I laughed so much when you added in the actual audio clip of the guy screaming "This one's a real rock!? AAARGHH!!" Major props.
Flame-X

Thank you Amuro Ray of V! You did a great job editing all those memorable moments together. :D
Mu La Flaga

VentZX wrote:Awesome, awesome, awesome,

Btw, HOLY CRAP! My question from the call in episode made it in! I laughed so much when you added in the actual audio clip of the guy screaming "This one's a real rock!? AAARGHH!!" Major props.
Yes that just added more to it then the original version did with just words alone.
VentZX

Mu La Flaga wrote:Yes that just added more to it then the original version did with just words alone.
And the sound clip of Graham screaming "HOWARDO MASON!" every time anyone mentioned him, which was a lot, was also a brilliant touch.
Amuro Ray of v

VentZX wrote:
Mu La Flaga wrote:Yes that just added more to it then the original version did with just words alone.
And the sound clip of Graham screaming "HOWARDO MASON!" every time anyone mentioned him, which was a lot, was also a brilliant touch.
Little insight, all the sound clips in the ep are the result of me being so tired of the show and hearing SBR's laughing; that I wanted to do something random. So I added some clips at times it seemed like I was goin' go crazy. The Lelouch dies and Suzaku did it were meant to have cilps too with Lelouch saying "SUZAKU!!" and Suzaku saying "LELOUCH!!", but I didn't go that crazy that night.

Man this ep was crazy, I sometimes think I should have shorten it.
Solar Radio Wave
"Video games are evil."
-Yoshiyuki Tomino
eanetdude

I think a good 1 to 2:30 version of the very best moments would be fantastic. All the funny moments of Soul Bro praising King Arthur, Destiny bashing and other things.

Although I really liked the 4-hour version. It was a great way to spend two nights listening to the past 2 years of Gundamn! Great job!
Mu La Flaga

Amuro Ray of v wrote:
VentZX wrote:
Little insight, all the sound clips in the ep are the result of me being so tired of the show and hearing SBR's laughing; that I wanted to do something random. So I added some clips at times it seemed like I was goin' go crazy. The Lelouch dies and Suzaku did it were meant to have cilps too with Lelouch saying "SUZAKU!!" and Suzaku saying "LELOUCH!!", but I didn't go that crazy that night.

Man this ep was crazy, I sometimes think I should have shorten it.
SBR's laughter was driving you insane? :P
Wow that sure is a weakness to let SBR know about here in the thread :P
bertman4

Awesome episode guys! It was highly entertaining. Thanks and here's to another great year of Gundamn! podcast.

Bertman
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Neo Color Challenge: MET. (And custom colors.)

I hope that's close to royal blue. And I'm not sure why I recolored the suit white in the custom. More standard, and it compliments the gold well, maybe. I don't have a lot of experience coloring people, so I hope you can forgive my noobishness. It reads "Guntank" if my translator worked properly.

I didn't expect to make it into the special episode, so that was kinda cool. Thanks a lot for putting this together. I laughed very hard.

One of my favorite things in the world is to see Soul Bro post up a new episode and download it, 'cause it's one of the few downloads I see that goes extremely fast. (Consistently over 1MB/s every time.) It's really nice to see my expensive internet actually do what it's supposed to do. One of the simple pleasures in life. Thanks for that. =)

I've been using Emma's Mk. II in GundamVSGundam Next+. She has one of the coolest saber moves ever. Do you know what it looks like, Soul Bro?

And my favorite part of the special episode: "My legs are not salami~!" D:

:lol:

Thanks again for everything.

Edit: Dah, I forgot. We have an art contest currently running in the multimedia section. We have a lot of talented people participating, and I already have my entry posted (in color on the 3rd page) if you want to look for it. Take a look or leave a comment if you'd like to support us, and of course I'll be spamming you again come voting time! :P Thanks. =o
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Wingnut

Excellent coloring job there, Seraphic, and that's close enough to Royal Blue (if somehow it actually isn't) for me. The colors on the people turned out quite well so no need to worry there.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Amuro Ray of v

I think I am going to do another for this year.
Last edited by Amuro Ray of v on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solar Radio Wave
"Video games are evil."
-Yoshiyuki Tomino
Amuro Ray of v

Seraphic wrote:Neo Color Challenge: MET. (And custom colors.)
Those are some awesome colors you did there, I like the green backdrop you have so the whole thing stands out.

Great Job Seraphic!
Solar Radio Wave
"Video games are evil."
-Yoshiyuki Tomino