Live Call-in Time

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
chaosmeika

Destiny_Gundam wrote:We had a great turn out. Lots of fun discussions going on in the waiting room too. A good time was had by all.
Definitely cool shooting the breeze talking about a variety of different Gundam shows as well as some other topics too. I wonder what Ranka's boob size actually is?
Areku

Destiny_Gundam wrote:We had a great turn out. Lots of fun discussions going on in the waiting room too. A good time was had by all.
Except for Soul Bro, who will have to edit that monster of a segment. Out of fairness, I think all callers should contribute an Emma Sheen poster for Soul Bro's underground sweat shop.
TheGoose

A think this was much better than last time. There were more people and good discussion between everyone. In and out side the podcast. My only gripe was that their wasn't any donuts back stage.

Sometimes I was lost in the breeze of what people were talking about, so this shows I have a lot more Gundam and anime to watch. Still, all this talk shows we have a great and colorful community.

The only thing I kick myself over from the discussion with the Gundamn crew was that I didn't mention Mecha Godzilla for my 2nd question of, "What is your favorite mecha in a non-anime live-action movie."
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

I was to thank everyone for their patience and contribution on the call in show.

It was a bigger success than we expected.

There will be another in the future, we are just going to have see what other options there are to hold one.

P.S. It shouldn't that bad for Soul Bro to edit. But you still can get him that Emma Sheen poster.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
VentZX

Had all kinds of fun. Ordered a pizza and everything while waiting. Now I can't wait to hear the thing. It's sure to be a blast.
Kavik Ryx

Well it looks like no new "My man," misinformation, or head slicing, so I take it everything went well.

Can't wait to hear what everyone's questions were, especially Destiny Gundam's.
Wingnut

Well, he can always print out this pic and hang it up somewhere. Consider the Mk.II in the background a bonus.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
anubis

Yeah had a fun time doing the call-in. Except for the troubles I had with my frigging headset! Got in at the end though, and I finally figured out how to work the damn thing.

I'm looking foward to hearing all the questions and Neo, Soulbro and chris's responses.
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

anubis wrote: I'm looking foward to hearing all the questions and Neo, Soulbro and chris's responses.
And they were all great questions.

But I would say that everyone needs to cheer Soul Bro on,

"EDIT, SOUL BRO, EDIT!"

B.A., M.A., PhD,

[email protected]

snoops619

Go Soul Bro, Go!
3,000,000,000 points. I can almost taste the brownies.
Areku

I may not have posters, but thanks to the contributions of others I do have these four possible avatars for Soul Bro.

Go, Soul Bro, Go! Go, Soul Bro, Go!
TheGoose

Sung to the tune of Speed Racer:

Hes almost done.
Soul Bro is almost done.
Hes a demon clipping away.
Hes a demon and hes gonna be clippin at a segment!

Hes gettin' faster, so you better look alive.
Hes busy revvin' up a powerful podcast.

And when the time is against him
And those fans are cryin'
You bet your life Soul Bro
Will see it through!

Go Soul Bro
Go Soul Bro
Go Soul Bro, Go!

He's cutting and mixing as he finishes the last
Knowing theres a waiting cast
But, smooth listenings just ahead.

Go Soul Bro
Go Soul Bro
Go Soul Bro, Go!

Good Luck, Soul Bro!
thehod

We should all get together again for a chat. It was pretty entertaining especially Areku and Destiny Gundam.
hawk of endymion

thehod wrote:We should all get together again for a chat. It was pretty entertaining especially Areku and Destiny Gundam.
It would be nice to have everyone on at once, but that probably won't happen till we go national.

B.A., M.A., PhD,

[email protected]

Areku

thehod wrote:We should all get together again for a chat. It was pretty entertaining especially Areku and Destiny Gundam.
A good idea, but good luck; it took six days of advance notice to arrange what we had last week. I may not have too much free time, but I usually have the freedom of choosing when that free time is, so I'm pretty flexible.

...Actually, since Sunday, 2:00PM EST worked last week, I wonder if that would be a good time for us, the Gundamn! faithful, to hop on Skype (the text-based chat room, if nothing else) on a weekly basis. Maybe even the hosts of Gundamn! would like to stop by for a visit. :wink::?:

Does that sound like an idea anyone would like to try out? (I won't be able to make it this week, though, as I'll be skiing all weekend)
Neo wrote:It would be nice to have everyone on at once, but that probably won't happen till we go national.
B-But, aren't you already global? :razz:
Wingnut

Well, they've got most of North America with several Canadian listeners as well as the US group. And I think there might be a couple people in other countries that listen too.

And Soul Bro, don't forget to copy and paste and not cut and paste or we will need another week of advance notice to do this all over again.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
thehod

anyone wants to arrange a chat 2-3 weeks from now?
VentZX

thehod wrote:anyone wants to arrange a chat 2-3 weeks from now?
The Sunday time was good for me, though to be honest, I've got boatloads of free time, so any day would be good.
Destiny_Gundam

If anyone ever wants to chat with me, please feel free to send me a PM, an e-mail, or add me to MSN messenger. All my info is in my profile.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Areku

Wingnut wrote:Well, they've got most of North America with several Canadian listeners as well as the US group. And I think there might be a couple people in other countries that listen too.
Well, we've got a prominent listener living in England, and I know of a few other European listeners. I know there are several listeners from Oceania (namely Australia), and I believe there are a few from Asia (though I can't think of anyone off the top of my head). Plus the many Canadians, of course. Sure, Gundamn! may not be multilingual, but it's listener-base is definitely global in scale.

Aside from this weekend, I should be good for any arrangement before February 9th, when I'm, uh, scheduled to be kidnapped by the government for a few months, if ya know what I mean. :wink:

Also, like D_G, if anyone wants to hit me up on MSN messenger, my account is "[email protected]"