Special 007 - The Neo Tapes: Interview w/ Spradlin & Wernick

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Special 007 - The Neo Tapes: Interview w/ Spradlin & Wernick

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Special 007 - "The Neo Tapes: An Interview with Matt Spradlin & Barry "Bazza" Wernick"
- Unplugged Version: 64 kbps - 59 min., 17 sec. (0:59:17) - 27.1 MB

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. PETCO (Commercial)
Runtime: 0:00:00 - 0:00:43

02. Main Segment: "An Interview with Matt Spradlin & Barry "Bazza" Wernick, the creators of 'Bad Kids Go to Hell'"
Runtime: 0:00:43 - 0:54:00

03. Epic Sugar Works (Commercial)
Runtime: 0:54:00 - 0:54:35

04. GoDaddy (Commercial)
Runtime: 0:54:35 - 0:55:29

04. Next Time on Gundamn! "The Fist of the Pedobear" (feat. Mitsugi from "Anime Addicts Anonymous")
Runtime: 0:55:29 - 0:59:17

Neo interviews the writers behind the hit comic book series "Bad Kids Go to Hell", Matt Spradlin & Barry "Bazza" Wernick. They discuss their origins into the industry, as well as inspiration for their comic, their upcoming films & TV series, and their advice on how to get into the entertainment business!

Many thanks to Bazza & Matt for taking the time out of their jam-packed schedule for this interview and make sure to check out their website, BadKidsGoToHell.com, for more info on the upcoming trade paperback release as well as their future projects!

Also, be on the lookout for Gundamn cameos on other podcasts! Chris recently appeared on Episode 5 of "Solar Radio Wave" while Neo will be joining in on the convo on "Anime Addicts Anonymous". Plus Mitsugi, co-host from Anime Addicts Anonymous will be appearing in the next episode (#040) of Gundamn! as well! Both are excellent podcasts as well as our friends at SSAA Podcast, 2G Radio & Tomocast and are well worth the time spent while waiting for new eps of "Gundamn!"

Thanks for listening and for the feedback!
Soul Bro Ryu
[email protected]

Peep the Websites!:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Gundamn! @ MechaTalk Forum - Level Nine - MAHQ.net @ Twitter - MySpace - FaceBook -Spill - Mevio - iTunes - Main RSS Feed - Anime Addicts Anonymous - Solar Radio Wave - BadKidsGoToHell.com

Sponsors & Special Offers:
GoDaddy - PETCO

Zune: zune://subscribe/?Gundamn=http://www.podshow.com/feeds/gundamntheshow.xml

[email protected]
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Amuro Ray of v

Re: Special 007 - The Neo Tapes: Interview w/ Spradlin & Wernick

I like this EP very much. Not only did Neo talk about something I knew nothing about, that I now want to read, but it enlighten me about the movie films of today and why they all are the same, it makes sense that they want to save money when making a fan base, why spend money on something that is already there. Everyone seemed happy and was having funny and the tips for writing were nice to hear. I will take them to heart.

Good job and keep up the good work.
One of these days I'm gonna get Bright!
Solar Radio Wave
"Video games are evil."
-Yoshiyuki Tomino
The "v" in my name is whatever you think it is.
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

Re: Special 007 - The Neo Tapes: Interview w/ Spradlin & Wernick

Thanks, I learned a lot things myself while doing the interview. Matt and Bazza are really cool guys, I hope people look them at your local comic shop or convention.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke