TARRRPG Chapter 6: Point Alpha

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Sume Gai

Wan Fey Lo

Wan used his right arm's Radiant Wave shield to block and then followed by unleashing the powerful concentrated Radiant Wave towards Mao's head.

Icer team

the lasers were not difficult to dodge thanks to the jets' movement patterns. the teams split into separate units and continued thier barrage adding their chest mounted Vulcans to the mix
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

Mao could only react to the wave of energy by quickly boosting downwards. He used this opportunity to get closer the Guren and fired the head vulcans in a flurry of evasive manuvers.

The Falkens pulled up and were continuing to dodge as they circled around to get a better angle on the grounded units. Managing to face the enemies, Kyon flying with Itsuki as wingman and Tsuruya going solo, the three came in at the units from both sides spraying macine cannon fire on the ground.
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
Sume Gai

Wan Fey Lo

Wan himself also moved downwards, to evade the Rouge E's vulcan fire. The enemy was now much closer and, as such, Wan reached out with the Radiation arm in an attempt to grab either the shield or the rifle.

Icer team

The group moved quickly and formed a square formation with two units facing each side and activated their own radiation shields blocking the "bullets". The Akatsuki's would drop their shields and fire their Arm guns after the planes either passed or pulled up.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Wingnut

- Wingnut -

He was on the way back to the hanger when Sume Gai caught up to him.
"Hey Wingnut!"

"Yes, Gai. What is it?" replied Wingnut as he continued on toward the hanger.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai quickly fell in step with Wingnut and found they were headed back to the hanger

"I'm worried about what happened with Mike or his Mech whichever it was. It looked to me like one of techs told you something; something that worried you."

Strike_Rouge_Mk2

As soon as Wan Ley Fo reached out for the Rouge, Mao could'nt react in time, his rifle was grasped. Realizing what had happened, the screens declared the rifle became useless and he threw it towards the side. Attempting to get distance, he tried to land a foot onto Guren and push it, and himself, away.

The Falkens were quickly heading toward each other and soon they met, Tsuruya veered right and Itsuki and Kyon veered left.
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
Wingnut

- Wingnut -

As before, Gai was the first to pick up on trouble within the team. The question was whether to tell him about it or not as Radachi was a seemingly high strung person and if word got out about what they were doing, it could backfire in a nasty way.

"He made a reckless choice in battle that under different conditions would have proven disastrous. That's all I can say about it for now."

Wingnut paused before continuing to give an additional opinion. "I think his overall situation may be catching up to him. I don't know what he was like before the rest of the team came to Earth, but I don't think he's the same person now. I'm worried that he may become as much a danger to those who would call him a friend as he would be to an enemy."
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

Wan Fey Lo

Wan had only a second to throw the rifle aside and deploy the radiation shield trying to counter the kick by grabbing the Rouge E's foot.

Icer Team

as soon as the Falkens began their turns each of the Akatsuki Jikisen's launched one of their arm mounted missiles at them and then Followed by once again opening fire with their arm guns.

Sume Gai

Gai had to agree with Wingnut's supposition; it was highly possible just the incident with Psydek had caused Mike to become angry; the bloody scene Gai had found spoke of a violent and rage filled encounter.

"It may be something to do with being a fused being; not to mention what Psydek did to him. either way if what happened was something he chose to do we'll have to keep an eye on him."

Cybaster

-Emily and Black Mage-

At Lune's words, Emily nodded, nodded, and smiled, trying to ignore Black Mage altogether. "Yeeeeah...at least my Unicorn's got a Knife Eye Attack. That's the closest thing I'll have to a Cross Smasher!" Emily cooed, clasping her hands together, at the same time not giving away that she could feel Lune's unease and suspicions about the whole debacle --- especially about Masaki's role in all this. (Being a Newtype with lots of Sense Motive ranks really helps here, yes.) But Emily nodded, and she knew she trusted Masaki implicitly; He was just as innocent in this whole thing as Lune, if a little single-minded towards...something. Angry. Was Masaki here seeking revenge against someone...?

The real culprit was the person who sent Masaki there...but why? "Okay, g'night Miss Lune! Seeya later, maybe!" Emily waved, and promptly ran away further into the submarine --- when Kylern made his comment about Black Mage's Int check (which Black Mage, fortunately, didn't hear at all as he was still completely focused on Lune with the round yellow eyes behind darkness as she walked away). Hearing that made Emily laugh out loud, clutching her sides. "Ooh, yes, Kylern, definitely. I'm tempted to say he Natural 1'd his Charisma check as well, but that's a 1 in 160000 chance of *four* Natural 1s in a roll. Well, that's what you get for having Cha as a dump stat and being an Evoker Wizard..."

After Kylern and Emily left, poor, hapless BM was still standing there, staring at nothing now.

"Ooh yeah, she definitely wants me."
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Kylern

He had followed Emily as she left the others standing around. And once out of ear shot she bursted into laughed causing him to smile a bit. He was finding the RP talk rather cute and chuckled a bit as she started talking about odds and what not.

"I don't think the odds are that bad you know... But yeah gotta feel bad for the poor guy." He was tempted to do the math on his arm piece but decided against it since it wasn't needed. "So he's an Evoker Wizard? Sort of an odd class for a mech pilot you know." He added this not understanding how arcane magic was any use in this universe... Casting a fireball or something at an enemy unit didn't seem very effective.

"So what made you wanna hang out on our ship? I'm sure that new Federation battleship is nicer." He offered this placing his hands in his pockets. He was starting to look a bit pale but in speech and action nothing seemed different about it.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

Alex noted that Black Mage seemed to be 'spacing out' as some humans were prone to do. Though the profile Alex had on him suggested such was unlikely.

Alex also saw that the security he had called was now in place and 'curious' to see if he could decipher the code the two young pilots were using set out quietly and stiffly following behind them.

Masaki

Masaki had no idea exactly how to react to these events and decided to ignore them completely.

"so Kuro? Shiro? what say we go look for something to eat?"

"why not? meow!"

"but won't you just get-"

another glare and then the three set off

Cybaster

-Emily-

"Yeah, but I've already seen most of it already," Emily sulked, crossing her arms. "It's not fun exploring the same dungeon over and over...treasure doesn't respawn, and there's a lot of people there already, too, so I thought I might get away for a bit since we're going the same way..." The girl shrugged, turning to Kylern with a wry smile at that. "Here's more interesting, though I'd like to find the Monster Stat Block for the DC Sub...oh! Well, you know how most robots have standard weapons? Stuff like the Cross Smasher, Black Mage's Buster Launcher, and so forth...they're (Ex), Extraordinary Abilities as far as this RPG is concerned, and apparently *everyone* who has spells have them as (Ex). But not every single pilot and mecha have them...meh, the House Rules are kinda weird in this RPG, I think."

"Aaaaanyway, why I'm here?" Emily paused, and she seemed to sober down slightly. "Because I like Miss Lune. She's interesting, and have you seen her Valsione? Wooooow...that's one really awesome mech, Kylern! I'd like to see how it works one day, too..."
Kylern

"So basically you were bored of the Federation battleship?" He decided to simplify her long explaination with something just slightly more normal. He was following her in terms of speech but it was slightly annoying. But she was a guest so he would put up with it and go along.

"Hmm well this ship doesn't posses any weapons so that information would be kind of boring. The only special ability this thing has is to carry units." He shrugged his shoulders. This was a transport sub not an attack one. Nothing to interesting about that. At least to him... this girl seems impressed by everything.

The next point he actually understood... And the more he thought about it the more he figured his own machine's system had an EX ability too. And from what he had heard so did hers. "You know your machine has that Destroy mode and mine has a Limiter System. I would consider those Extraordinary skills even though their state boosters instead of attacks." Yes he knew about her unit... through DC's system of intelligence he had data on almost all the members of the Gundam team. All inside his mobile AI.

"The Valsione? Yeah I've seen it, in combat as well as through data streams. Its got a special mobile tracer type cockpit which allows her to freely manipulate it like her own body. I'm not sure what else it does since it would be almost pervy to be spying on the boss's daughters machinery." He gave a grin as he freely talked with this girl. Actually this was the longest conversation he had ever had... Most of his time here and been spent in the Infirmary with machines attached to him or on the battlefield testing his limits. It was nice to feel human again and not just as DC's newest from another dimension.
Cybaster

-Emily-

Emily nodded, nodded, and nodded, listening intently to Kylern. "Ooooooh," She smiled. "So Miss Lune...she's the 'Boss' daughter'? You mean the leader of the DC is her Daddy? Wow...never saw that coming, myself! What a plot twist! So what do you think of her, Kylern? You like or hate her? I think she's awesome so far...I'd like to know more about her once we get to Aidoneus Island. That, and I'd also like to turn in my XP as well. Heeeey! How much XP did you get from that battle?"
Kylern

"Yeah shes his daughter..." He wasn't sure what to think of that all besides the fact that he had a responsiblity in protecting her. The problem was she could easily protect herself and he was the one that probably needed saving. He gave a sigh thinking about how crappy his experiences had been since getting here.

Then another question came in which he was unprepared. He scratched his head thinking and decided to play it safe. "Well I don't know her so I can't draw conclusions about her. Why do you ask?" He turned it around and asked her the same question.
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

Alex was listening but making no progress in understanding the code the girl was speaking and this XP thing.. Alex had to ask perhaps it would be the key to this whole mystery

"Excuse me; Miss Emily. but what is this 'XP' you just mentioned?"

Cybaster

-Emily-

"Usually you can tell a lot about a person from how other people around her feel about her in general. Sure, you can't judge a book by its cover, either, but most of the time it can't be helped --- you can't cover up every single aspect of your behaviour and people will react naturally from the behaviour you can't cover up. And Miss Lune...I can sense that she's not the type to cover up anything. She's honest, and true, unlike most people, so..."

Emily smiled fondly. "So I thought I'd find out more about her from how people feel about her, because it's her true self everyone's seen, mostly..."
Kylern

Kylern was slightly shocked by her rather insightful, if kind of odd reasoning. He processed it a bit and could only smile because he was speechless. The only thing he could come up with was, "Yeah I'm sure she is. She is the daughter of the great Doctor Bian..." He placed his hand on the back of his head and laughed until he turned his head and noticed Alex just standing there. His laugh melted as he almost fell over in surprise.

"Where the hell did you come from? Your like a freaking ghost sometimes." He managed to get out feeling like an idiot for not noticing the cyborg earlier. The guy just didn't register on his radar for some reason.
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

Alex stiffly turned his head to look Kylern in the eye before answering

"I am under the obligation to make sure our guest is comfortable and in addition the medical staff asked me to make sure you do not overexert yourself."

Alex then focused his attention on the girl again and repeated his question

"I am interested in knowing what this 'XP' is."

Cybaster

-Emily-

oO('Doctor' Bian...Miss Lune's awesome, so her Daddy must be something, too!)

Emily gave both Kylern and Alex even glances before continuing.

"XP...experience points are a measure of how, well, experienced you are. In numbers. And if you gain enough XP, you gain a level and become stronger!" Emily waved happily. "The higher your level is, the more XP you'll need to get to the next one, of course...so in a way, it's a measure of merit, I guess. Hey, do you have any Gaming Dice, Kylern?"