TARRRPG Chapter 6: Point Alpha

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Lowind

As usual, a large battalion of Fandom have been vaporised in an utterly pointless waste of life. Well, we have reserves. Just not sure where are they coming from. Well, this whole story just a load of text, so I guess recruitment is easy. Hmm. Doesn't that mean I am a load of text too? Kinda sad when you realise you are just a idealised version of some nobody's self, and worse when you are not even successful at being that.

Enough with all this whining to the audience. My career is being jeopardised already. Well, my Epyon has been launched, and I am currently at the front of my own force.

Hey. what's that... Oh dear. That's Black Mage. And he has just fired that big scary gun. Any possibility he will act out his usual role in the strip? So I readied the beam sword and headed towards him. Looks like he hasn't noticed just yet.

I managed to sneak up on him from the back and kick his mech in the nuts. Well, or at least the closest equivalent. Hope the pilot is in there.

Oh yeah. While I haven't forgot it, Fandom is hiring. We have steak. Sorry, the dude above told me to hand out recruitment posters.
Kylern

-Kylern-

He had yet to realize that they were one of the last active combatars on the field... His energy wave had hit the ground and light a snake it pulled up engulfing a nice piece of ground with it. But with the powerbomb in his possession the poor gunpods were toast. This wasn't an explosive energy core but an EMP one. So as the Gunpods encircled him and fired the TEMJIN squeezed and a burst of electromagnetic energy radiated from him in a wave catching the rather primative remote weapons in its field. The 707 though suffered minor losses as the Anti-neural defense system was fried.

Almost instantly any Newtype who wanted would get a flashing red light on him and instantly recongize both of the Ryder twins fighting at the same time. They would also notice a violently erratic energy signature that was starting to drop as well. Kylern was slowly coming off his temporary power surge which was good cause a crash could possibly kill him during this rather intense battle.

The first series of railgun shots had made contact with his Gun-shield and despite the push they were only able to damage the powerful defense. the second round never found there target as the 707 had moved and powered up his own sword again as the enemy started to draw his own blade. In comparison Kylern's massive beam sword was a bit scarier especially knowing what the Saber Blitz was capable of... Before the battle started he fired four homing energy bolts at the enemy unit and then charged in low. The enemy gave an over head chop which was easily met by his own blade. The TEMJIN was only holding his weapon one handed so the other hand quickly started to glow with an energy core.

"You've lost my friend." With that he thrusted his powerbomb at the arm mounting the railcannon and released the explosive. The shockwave radiated out and he was trying to disarm the enemy unit forcibly. The previous gunpod attacks had caused damage to the 707's armor... Bullet holes ricketed the frame but it hadn't been enough to stop the assault. But if this didn't end quickly Kylern would probably suffer adverse side affects from his first Trance.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
hellbore

-Jacob-

At that moment the worst possible turn of events occurred. Jacob doubled over suddenly, moaning with pain and the TE engine output dropped to 0%. It was only for a few secods but it was enough. Through the pain Jacob looked up.

Jacobs eyes widened as the shots from the white machine homed in on the Cerberus destroying the legs. The drag from the useless gunpods pulled him down and caused the enemies hand attack to hit squarely onto the left shoulder. The explosion that followed ripped off the arm and completely destroyed the head. The experimental mech faltered and the TEMJINs blade cut into the back of the machine destroying both the Terminus cannon and right arm.

Inside the cockpit, the control consoles exploded in a shower of sparks. Sara cried out and Jacob turned around, climbed over the copilot console and pulled her to the floor just as the TE engine, overstressed passed it limits, blew out. The top half of the cockpit was ripped away and black smoke poured out of the ruined machine.

Jacob opened his eyes and saw that Sara had passed out. Her DFC had probably overloaded when the TE engine went haywire. He tried to sit up but found he couldn't move. He reached around and felt his back. It was smooth. warm and wet. He brought his hand to his face. It was covered in blood and a fluid he hadn't seen in years. The pain rushed back and he collapsed, unconscious, onto Sara.
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

Alex saw the damage to the enemy machine as he rushed towards the pair. He had to stop the fight for both the pilot's sake.

"Kylern cease engagement and reengage the safety now!"

Kylern would certainly hear this as Alex had, unusually, yelled. He also placed himself between the two machines.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Kylern

The battle ended just as his own time ended. The energy output from the White Knight started to slow down as the AI hooked up to its pilot read a weakened brain wave as well as a weakening of other physical functions. Kylern collapsed forward weakly as his eyes returned to brown and the previous energy he was unleashing ended showing him to be a normal person again. Nothing abnormal anymore came from the pilot of the strange white machine.

"That was an intense ride..." He said with a weak laugh as a stream of blood ran from the corner of his mouth and from his nose. He had taken a beating in that battle as well as his machine... The White Knight continued to stand there without being shut off and still running at maximum power. But it wasn't moving since its pilot no longer had the physical or mental strength to push it on again. It just stood there with its sword still in hand staring down at its defeated foe.

"Alex could you help me get this guy? I think he's still alive." He asked still conscience surprisingly. He was battered but still not ready to give up. So using all the power left in him he tried to use the 707 to get to one side of the Cerberous and pick it up.
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

With Kylern now back to normal Alex's mission was complete. Alex silently moved to the other side of the ruined unit and made to lift it

"are you certain your physical condition is green?"
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Kylern

"Yeah I'm alright." It was a lie but he was still in condition to finish the job. The VR lifted up its side of the Cerberus. It was obvious that the movements were off and actually rather clumsly compared to the previous show of force. Kylern was just having a hard time controlling the unit in even the most basic movements.

"I can't believe this is the difference between 63% and 100% power... I can't do this..." He was disparing again but his AI had already started on the job of reconnecting the limiters. Finally after frustrating with the controls and probably frustrating Alex too the VR gave a drastically decreased energy output. The controls finally started to reply to him in a familiar way and he was able to move the massive enemy unit to help Alex.

"You know this was my first massive battle... And I think it went pretty well for our side. Do you have a count of casualties in our AMs?" He asked as they moved the mech to where it was suppose to go.[/i]
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

the AM's a fared decently all things considered. The lions had proved superior to even the Fandom's new models but their numbers were still too much for the Lions. THe barlions had been mostly spared thanks to their distance from the actual fight

"9 Lions and 9 Barlions survived; you performed well but put yourself at great risk in doing so please do not do so again."

Kylern

It was good that the AMs had done well and most of them survived. Compared to the sheer numbers he was surprised any of them had lived through this. It was all because of those two they were suppose to save... If it hadn't been for those two this battle would have gone different.

Feeling something in his throat Kylern coughed and saw that some blood covered his hands. He felt rather sick and knew that he had taken way to many Gs and his body had been overstressed. This was a worse feeling than anything else he had ever felt. No amount of broken bones and such he had suffered in Martial arts could compared to feeling as if your insided has been put in a blender. But he didn't share any of this with Alex. He would wait until he got back onto the ship before getting checked out.

"Yeah sorry, it wasn't something I planned to happen. Actually I don't know what happened... But I felt something that was so great. It was as if I was invincible." He looked down at his blood covered hand and then around him at his small cockpit. What had come over him and why was he able to do all that? He wanted an answer.

-Thunderbolt squad-

The unit retreated from battle as ordered and returned to the Cere's via the third catapult. The whole Freedom thing didn't affect them thankfully.
Cybaster

-Black Mage-

Now, how could someone get kicked in the nuts from behind, exactly? But what Lowind *does* accomplish is a kick in the butt just as Black Mage, at this point, finishes off the last Doven Wolf, the L-Gaim pelted on the side by an Incom shot and creating a small hole there, cackling electricity. Before Black Mage could completely turn around, BAM! As the Epyon hit-and-aways, apparently, the L-Gaim goes flying forward, Black Mage o_oing, and goes sprawling into the ground face first, Kou Uraki-in-the-GP01's-first-sortie-style. Yeah, it was that embarassing.

"Ow?" o_o

Hurriedly, Black Mage pushed the L-Gaim back up, forward, and turned around with guns poised, and BM looking around himself. Hope Leon didn't see that one --- he'd never live BM live it down if he did. Black Mage shook his head. 'Oh, I'd face-stabby you first, but I have some babysitting to take care of. I'll orgy of destruction you later!"

Then Black Mage was heading in the direction everyone else seemed to be going as well.

-General Battle-

At this point, the remaining Fandom forces are beginning to switch targets in desperation. The Geara Dogas, in unison, fired their remaining Sturm Fausts at the Ceres in pursuit, while the Xeku Eins Type IIIs kept up their Heavy Machinegun fire at the retreating Templar Unit and Barlions, and the Xeku Eins Type IIs turned their Beam Smartguns around and aimed for the various Mobile Weapons still not on the Ceres, trailing large Beam Smartgun shots behind them with considerable accuracy.

"Sir! Captain Lowind!" One of the Geara Doga pilots hailed. "It's good to see you here. We'll distract that carrier. Can you and your Mobile Weapon get in close under suppression fire from us and take out that Federation carrier's engines? If you can get it out of the way, we'll be able to move past it and head for the primary targets."
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai was doing his best to cover the Ceres as it was pelted from behind but the fragile Overflag was not made for defense and the lack of power behind the rifle didn't help either.

Transport

the transport team watching the battl e from afar decided to offer what assistance they could.

"captain if your pilot thinks he can handle it we can deploy the new machine we'd just need..." the coms officer paused and consulted their orders "...Sume Gai to come get it"

Wingnut

- Ryker -

"Do it. And make it quick. There's still quite a few of them around and we really need them off our back."

Whatever that transport is carrying had better be good.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
SNT1

--Slug--

With too much going on at the same time, Slugger had to make the best of it while contributing, doing the little things. This time, he checks the Overflag getting hit. After a quick analysis looks like someone's going to pick up something.

"Oy,Overflag! I got your back," Slug exclaims as he fired his beam smart gun at full power at the enemy's general direction, with his hip beam cannons at the ready, if more precise attacks are needed. Slug's ready to pick off anyone who wants to mess with Mr. Overflag's path...
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Zangetsu

Zangetsu looked around hm at the chaos. "I'll be best used at the Ceres." he saidas he activated the Sonic Breaker and plowed throught several enemies targeting the Ceres.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai received the orders almost before Ryker had agreed and sped off to location the operator gave him.

"thanks for the assist"

He Transformed the flag and landed on deck where someone was waiting to give him what appeared to be some kind of USB key. In front of Gai the larger KMF sat as though waiting for him.

"lets go"

Gai climbed in and strapped himself in the forward seat.

"Druid system start up... Energy Filler Ready... Hadron Particles full...

NightChaser, Gawain Launch!!!"

Kylern

-Kylern-

The enemy mech was quickly loaded onto the DC sub that was sitting off shore silently waiting. Once it was loaded and the crews went to trying to extract the pilot the white VR stood on the deck with its neutral launcher. He was watching the battle as an outsider now because he wasn't sure if he could fight in this one anymore. They still hadn't secured those two Super Robots yet so this mission seemed incomplete.

"We still need to fight..." He said but the message came over the com that his AI had already declared him unfit to continue and to get out of the VR. Kylern though wasn't ready to quit and felt that he could indeed continue to fight. He even started to step forward to show his willingness to head back off but his commands were overridden as the AI shut everything down and the 707 finally ceased action.

"Damnit! please don't do this to me... I can still fight." He begged but there was no response as the cockpit was forced open. He had no choice anymore in the matter and finally got out of cockpit as several medics were ready to take him away.

Once he was placed on a stretcher the medics took a few tests and found no permanent damage. But because of his instances to keep fighting they sedated him and took him down below for rest. The White Knight was also brought below for repair. There was more serious damage than inticipated including several holes in vital joints, a severally damaged gun-shield, and a severally overworked V-Converter. The last they couldn't help because nobody had yet figured out how that piece of technology worked. The boosters were also pretty fired from constant use and there were plasma burns on the skin of the VR from the use of the Powerbombs so close to the unit. Over all it was worse than they had thought and it might take awhile to repair fully.

-Gray Wolf

After what seemed like a full nights rest Kyle finally awoke to feeling worse than before. He ached all over and it almost like his entire nights sleep never happened. Rubbing his eyes he tried to get up from bed but found his body didn't seem to belong to him. This forced him to lay back down and lay in bed drained of strength and spirit. But deep inside he felt that something positive had happened. He had yet to realize that his sister was still alive since her life force was still so weak. But this was a good thing because it meant things would get better.

But for now he wasn't needed so he continued to rest to shake off this feeling of severe weariness.[/i]
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

as kyle had noted they needed to keep fighting Alex picked up his boosted rifle and headed back to do just that.

Sume Gai

Unfortunately for the fandom the transport had been on a course that would allow Gai to come up on their flank as they pursued the Ceres. Gai would use this and the stealth effect of the Gefjun Disturber to uleash maximum damage. as he approached the Druid System began calculating firing patterns for the Hadron cannons and selected one it found to be best a few seconds later.

"lets finish this Gawain"

With that Gai spread the Gawain's arms and opened the Hadron cannons. A wave of particles began to flow from the cannons. the first several units didn't even see what was coming as the Particles ripped though their mechs and even as units began to evade Gai adjusted the aim to follow the ones that didn't head towards DC or federations forces

Wingnut

- Ceres -

"Firing solution obtained. Coordinates fixed on Xeku Eins line." reported the gunnery commander.

Ryker wasted no time in giving the order. "Fire!"

Once again the "Isolde" cannons fired once in a salvo and quickly loaded up again to fire a second volley of the Type 8 incendiary shells ((GSD Phase 27)) at the blue mobile suits that just didn't seem to know when to die. Even if the metal fragments didn't kill the enemy suits outright, the sleds upon which they rode would be shredded.

- Lune -

"Hurry up, Masaki! You're moving way too slow!" shouted Lune as the Valsione reached the edge of the Pacific Ocean and made her final approach to the waiting sub.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

Wan Fey Lo

a plane came to stop on a sunny runway in Hawaii and mere moments after being chalked several trucks began to roll off a ramp in the back and several passengers climbed out of cabin. Among the group were Wan and the Icer team; they along with their newly upgraded machines had been brought here as part of a new task force meant to destroy the gundam team. Wan valued the opportunity to finally finish that fool Gai.

Masaki Adoh

"sheesh, hold your horses I'm coming..."

Masaki was indeed somewhat slow in reaching the DC sub and for some reason Kuro felt the need to explain why.

"Sorry, Meow, Masaki got himsel-"

one glare from Masaki promptly silenced him.

The Big Zabowski

Michael

The Bawoo was a little worse for wear, it's black paint scratched and stained with hydraulic oil as the now transformed former Fandom suit made quick work of what Xeku units still remained after the Isolde onslaught. The helpless suits fell and attempted to defend themselves, but it was for naught.

All that those men saw was a flash of yellowish green light before their suits were blown apart in twos and threes. Blue shards of gundarium alloy rained down on the Californian countryside, the Bawoo gliding through the sky with a shimmering tail of GN particles trailing behind it. Michael began to double back toward the Ceres, watching in bemusement as the Gera Dogas that attempted to trail the carrier were promptly dispatched by Gai's Hadron cannons. He then opened a channel to the carrier to find out the status of their newfound DC allies..

"Ceres, this is Radachi, what's the status of the DC contacts? I'm reading them at full retreat now."
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)