TFtF Discussion Thread #3

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Fritz Ashlyn

Re: TFtF Discussion Thread #3

Kyle Roberts already has art, Klugscheißer. :P But I'l add bikini Celeste to the end of the list.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Lans

That is one nasty looking man, fit enough to be a Titans.
Fritz Ashlyn

Here's my take on Capt. Keaton and Tim Melton.

I should have posts up tomorrow or Monday.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Fritz Ashlyn

TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Lans

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:Here's my take on Capt. Keaton and Tim Melton.

I should have posts up tomorrow or Monday.
Ah, perfect. Now we only need to list him in the wiki. If only I remember how. :lol:
Fritz Ashlyn

Here's Kate Elliott.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Lans

I’m not comfortable with this board anymore, so I’ll take my leave. I don’t think this would trouble you guys since we’re at the end of arc. Emington and Karl could easily leave or stay and become NPC. It’s a pity that I haven’t got the chance to write more about Cara and Alfred, but I think they’ll do fine with their original author. If for some reason any of you need to contact me, I think Fritz got my email address. It’s a pleasure to play RP with you guys especially Fritz, Bob, Hellbore and Reddo. Thank you and best of luck to you all. Cheers. :P
hellbore

Lans wrote:It’s a pleasure to play RP with you guys especially Fritz, Bob, Hellbore and Reddo. Thank you and best of luck to you all. Cheers.
Sorry to see you go Lans. While I'd like to try and convince you to stay, it's really only up to you.
Fritz wrote:Here's Kate Elliott.
...and this is great. Nice one, Fritz

Mod Edit (Red): Fixed the quote tags for ya.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Attomoku

Bummer, Lans we'll miss you sorely. :(
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
Fritz Ashlyn

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Ziryab

Hey Fritz, mind if Pris shows up about now so she can maybe torment Gwen (if Wedge is game for that) and a bit of cruel humor at the other pilots' troubles?
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
Wedge14

I guess i'll just outright say it. It sucks when people suddenly up and leave, because it forces, red, me and mainly fritz to restructure everything. Sometimes characters get adopted by the players, but most of the time they don't. I guess i'm just whining/complaining for the sake of it. Because theres not much I can do about people up and leaving. It just makes a lot more work for Fritz.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Fritz Ashlyn

Ziryab wrote:Hey Fritz, mind if Pris shows up about now so she can maybe torment Gwen (if Wedge is game for that) and a bit of cruel humor at the other pilots' troubles?
That's fine. I was going to have the captain tell one of the crew to notify her that she's been activated onto the pilot roster once he's back on the bridge.

Also FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Fritz Ashlyn

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

ANNOUNCEMENT:

This sudden... departure... is likely to delay the transition between arcs unless I bust my ass to redo the rosters and some of the planning that has gone on.

I might as well start asking now - if any of you know someone you can recruit into the RPG, please try to do so. We're not running low on members but lans was one of the guys that I had faaaar down the "expected dropouts" list.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Attomoku

Well Dr. proud can always declare a few people mentally unfit for duty and Cara can die of an overdose if that helps. :wink:
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
Fritz Ashlyn

I was going to get rid of Cara between arcs anyway.

The problem I face isn't simply getting rid of people. Anyone can do that - as a matter of fact we've had several very minor PCs "just die" from all manner of things in- and outside battle. My problem is when someone is around long enough to make their character involved in the story. When that happens and they get dumped in my lap, I feel like I have to keep them relevant until I can find an appropriate way for them to leave the story. Randy Emington wouldn't (and isn't going to) just suddenly turn into a D-list background character, and now I have to write for him on top of everything else. Of course since we're about to hit the final few episodes, I know I could easily kill him at Gryps at some point - but that's the easy part.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

The Loser Villain

Due to this unfortunate situation, I'm willing to lend a hand if you need one. I can take on another character if you need me to. I have 4 right now, but two of them don't have a lot I need to post for.
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
wonton bob

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

ANNOUNCEMENT:

This sudden... departure... is likely to delay the transition between arcs unless I bust my ass to redo the rosters and some of the planning that has gone on.

I might as well start asking now - if any of you know someone you can recruit into the RPG, please try to do so. We're not running low on members but lans was one of the guys that I had faaaar down the "expected dropouts" list.
Who's currently on top? (I bet it's Wedge) Can I be in the top 5? :twisted:
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
Sume Gai

I'll bet I'm pretty high up that list too.

I must admit I am also shocked by this announcement Lans, well happy trails.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
hellbore

Fritz wrote:I might as well start asking now - if any of you know someone you can recruit into the RPG, please try to do so. We're not running low on members but lans was one of the guys that I had faaaar down the "expected dropouts" list.
If it makes things any easier, I'd be willing to take on Randy Emington, at least until it gets 'easier', considering Adam would be filling in after anyway.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls