TFtF Discussion Thread #3

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
wonton bob

nah, it won't be fatal but Faraday's I.Q. won't be above eggplant after we're done with em *insert evil laughter*
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
The Loser Villain

wonton bob wrote:nah, it won't be fatal but Faraday's I.Q. won't be above eggplant after we're done with em *insert evil laughter*
Hahaha, well I'll get in another post tonight. As for eggplant I.Q., at least Miller would have somebody to have a conversation with that he'd understand.
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
Cardi Doorl

The Loser Villain wrote:I've always seen it spelt Hi-Zack, until recent that is. Who knows, maybe Bandai updated the spelling again after the movies came out.
It took me by surprise as well, but it's been like that at least since the RPG started (which is when I noticed the spelling change). Then again, there was a small-scale spree of official renderings around that time, and I guess "Hizack" was one of those to get the change around then. I opted to go with the official rendering, but if you want to call it "Hi-Zack" then you're certainly free to do so.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
ORegan

The Loser Villain wrote:
wonton bob wrote:nah, it won't be fatal but Faraday's I.Q. won't be above eggplant after we're done with em *insert evil laughter*
Hahaha, well I'll get in another post tonight. As for eggplant I.Q., at least Miller would have somebody to have a conversation with that he'd understand.
What kind of conversation would they have, if any at all? :P
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
The Loser Villain

Cardi Doorl wrote:
The Loser Villain wrote:I've always seen it spelt Hi-Zack, until recent that is. Who knows, maybe Bandai updated the spelling again after the movies came out.
It took me by surprise as well, but it's been like that at least since the RPG started (which is when I noticed the spelling change). Then again, there was a small-scale spree of official renderings around that time, and I guess "Hizack" was one of those to get the change around then. I opted to go with the official rendering, but if you want to call it "Hi-Zack" then you're certainly free to do so.
Hmm, guess I never noticed until recent. I guess I could eventually move towards the official spelling, just so its more stream line, but it'll take me a bit, old Zeta habits die hard. :D
ORegan wrote:
The Loser Villain wrote:
What kind of conversation would they have, if any at all? :P
Not sure, maybe what purple tastes like? :P
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
King Monkey

Faraday: "I like sandwiches."

Miller: "I like sandwiches, too."

Faraday: "I want a balloon."

Miller: "Look! Something shiny!"

Both: "Preeeetty."
Yep...That's Texas in a nutshell. Why just say "f**k you" when you can put it on a flag?

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx
ORegan

King Monkey wrote:Faraday: "I like sandwiches."

Miller: "I like sandwiches, too."

Faraday: "I want a balloon."

Miller: "Look! Something shiny!"

Both: "Preeeetty."
Continued:

Miller: "I wanna eat it"

Faraday: "I saw it first...maybe"

Miller: "I can put my whole fist in my mouth"
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
King Monkey

I'll be out for the next three days.

I'll try to check the board again this afternoon, but after that I won't be back 'til Monday. As usual, Fritz Ashlyn has full permission to play Jacob should it be necessary.
Yep...That's Texas in a nutshell. Why just say "f**k you" when you can put it on a flag?

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx
Cardi Doorl

For those who don't read the discussion for SEED RPG, I repeat that I've been out the pass two days because missed payments caused my internets to get cut. I'm using the library internet at my college, so for the time being I won't have as much posting time. Please bear with me.

Cybaster

Currently stuck on dial-up; my internet connection will be very limited for the next 3-4 days. I'll be back ASAP after then.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Fritz Ashlyn

I got tied up with school and friends - I'll post sometime Friday night.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
King Monkey

Another long weekend. After today's post, I'll bet out until Tuesday Memorializing things.

No...wait...I'll be Laboring...

Dag! I always get those two mixed up.

Fritz Ashlyn

I'll be posting either tonight or tomorrow, and after my post will be an important announcement.

Begin speculating... now.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Gambit01

You coming out of the closet isn't exactly worthy of being called a 'big announcement' Fritz... :P
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Wedge14

Gambit01 wrote:You coming out of the closet isn't exactly worthy of being called a 'big announcement' Fritz... :P

HOLY SHIT HIVEMIND.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Cardi Doorl

Wedge speculated the same thing on MSN :P

I'm guessing some of us have ideas about Fritz.

Wedge14

Cardi Doorl wrote: I'm guessing some of us have ideas about Fritz.
More like wild dreams that will never come to fruition. :cry:
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Fritz Ashlyn

Look here, now! I've gone over this in the last discussion thread!
Zabowski wrote:So wait, Fritz is having a gay affair with Cardi? Woah.. :shock:

Fritz wrote:What? No!

We're both very manly, virile, manful persons. We run a mans' ship here. We will run it in a manful and masculine way! We will tolerate no men under our command who act in such a way so as to discredit their manhood and manliness! Do I make myself clear?
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Fritz Ashlyn

*GASP* IMPORTANT POST TIME.

Before I get to the announcement, let me say this: AEUGers, if you haven't figured things out - feel free to return to your ships (except you, Wedge 8)).

/!\ ANNOUNCEMENT /!\

The current battle at Side 2 is slowly coming to a close. But, this is not the end of this story arc! We have something important to do before the arc ends that will serve as a test run for what will go on during the next.

What is going to happen before the end of this arc is both the 4th and Echo are going to go their separate ways and each fleet will engage an unrelated enemy unit (*gasp, yet again*). These independent battles will serve as test runs for the first large-scale battle of the RPG and will involve "free" NPC kills. The enemy fleets in each case will be controlled by either me or Cardi, depending on which thread the battle is in.

Now listen up, because here's the part that really concerns you guys: the way you conduct yourselves during these battles will determine how much free rein you get during the large scale battles as far as indiscriminate slaughter of NPCs is concerned. If some of you act like tards and prove that you can't be trusted with calling rational kills, then the big battles will be scaled back or severely restricted. If you can handle it, then you'll be trusted to engage and destroy NPCs on your own as you see fit.

During this test run, I ask that you still let Cardi and I confirm hits after you attack and handle the actual destruction of the enemy units. If things work out, then that won't be necessary during the next arc.

Above all, have fun with these fights, because you shouldn't have any real fear of dying. :P

If anybody has questions, then ask away.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Cybaster

*raises hand*

By 'unrelated', do you mean unrelated to the Titans/AEUG in general, or unrelated to the 4th/Echo? Because if Unrelated means what I think it means ( 8) ), it might not be a purely PvE affair after all... ^^;;;
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!