TFtF Discussion Thread #3

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Lans

wonton bob wrote:Test checking in from hainan island。 ok can checkin on here but have nothing to write yet just have to catch up on reading。
Glad you're back. and uh- how's the food over there?
wonton bob

Food is great just way different than what you would call chinese food back in the States lots of turtle soup where I'm at。 From what I hear America is only days away from collapsing。 so before it does I make a quick post tonight. my spelling might be horrible since i dont have spell check here.

Was i ever glad hear that my Skins defeated the eagles now if i could only get a live feed over here。
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
Cardi Doorl

*giggle* wonton's periods look funny.

Also, yes, in a few days America's gonna look much like Mad Max.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Lans

Speaking of spell check, mine was gone ballistic a few days ago. I had it uninstalled after some wacko correction, ranging from ‘the’ into ‘they’ and ‘meters’ into ‘metres’. I really don’t know what caused it.

Ah, I thought the area around Texas already look like Mad Max, courtesy of Ike.
Fritz Ashlyn

lans* wrote:Ah, I thought the area around Texas already look like Mad Max, courtesy of Ike.
Yeah, but this is full-on "break out the leather chaps and flamethrowers" Mad Max mode since we've got delicious oil.

I'm going to post and get the AEUG into the thick of things on Monday. Look for Death Row notices around then (or earlier).
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
wonton bob

Greetings from the future where it's currently Tuesday 5pmish and yes I did notice my strange periods 。。。(strange for a man to say that) but it's less of a headache than all this pingyan to keep poping up。。if I just was to type this would come out 就爱了发 骄傲降低哦福建 which makes no sense to me。。。so it takes awhile to type。 So about now I'm waiting out a tropical storm which should pass soon and tomorrow I should be lying by some beautiful beaches。 I‘ll try and see if I can get a hotel with internet access if not it might be a few days till I post again。

gawd, can't believe I stayed up till 4am to watch the Rams first win。。。

Somehow I can see Fritz as Lord Humungus "warrior of the wasteland, and the ayatullah of rock-and-rollah"
Fritz Ashlyn

"Pre-" Death Row Notice:

Celeste Angelina and Celeine Caro'd are going to be placed on Death Row when Cardi makes the official post, but they are going to be treated as special cases.

Celeste will not be eligible for Death Row execution until the next arc, and Celeine will be dealt with by me since she isn't a combat character.

I will allow someone to adopt one or both of them when the next arc starts. If you're interested PM me now, but you will not get control of them until then.

EDIT: My post might come really late tonight, or tomorrow. Something came up.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Gambit01

Gah, you pull this right when I'm about to make a Celeine post. Oh well; my own fault I guess.
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Wedge14

I believe posting saves you from deathrow does it not?
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Gambit01

Come on now, this IS me we are talking about :P
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Sume Gai

Gambit01 wrote:Come on now, this IS me we are talking about :P
who are you again?
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Lans

If nobody complains, I'm about to post as Alfred Izuruha in one or two days but only to serve as a stop gag. and yes, he's about to do a very late launch. I'm about to blame the catapult damage if I couldn't think of something better.

On other hand, I don't really understand Al's character and his internal conflict after what Bernie had done 8 years ago. I'm hoping that someone else could control this particular npc.
mcred23

Quick notice.

I just found out I'll be out of town and likely without internet access starting Friday morning and lasting until some time on Monday. I'll try and set things up so that my being away won't affect the fight for anyone (Mainly EZero8, since he is on my team), but if anything comes up or something else is done, I'll make it be known.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Psyden

I am sorry for the lateness of posts. I am going to be trying an every-other-day schedule for posting. It seems if I don't actually set aside time, I won't be able to find time when I'll actually remember T-T

Calc has been eating up a lot of my attention as of late, and so has the speeding ticket I got for going the speed limit (45 in a 35 in a 45). Between those, a History paper, and having to distill alcohol as a major chem project, my plate has been kind of full.

However, the court date for my tick is 2 weeks into November, my partners are assisting (know that we know who is in the group), and the paper is done. Hopefully, this leads to more free time. We'll see about that. Fingers Crossed!

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
mcred23

The most awesome guy on this forum, bar none, had wrote:Quick notice.

I just found out I'll be out of town and likely without internet access starting Friday morning and lasting until some time on Monday. I'll try and set things up so that my being away won't affect the fight for anyone (Mainly EZero8, since he is on my team), but if anything comes up or something else is done, I'll make it be known.
Going further, my latest post (My last before I leave in the morning) should keep my characters pretty well away from the fighting, and frees up EZero8 to go places and eat things (Three Stooges Joke/Reference FTW! :mrgreen:).

If, by some random occurance in space time, they get involved in the action... well, then you bozos will just have to wait 'till I get back. :twisted:

End Communication. 8)

Fritz Ashlyn

I'll post tomorrow night after class and move us along again. Remember that during this battle you're basically being offered free kills.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

wonton bob

I'm back and probably can make one more post tonight but will be MIA till Thursday night when I get back to the States.
mcred23

I'm back. Rejoyce or I'll have you shot. :twisted:

Fritz Ashlyn

wonton bob wrote:I'm back and probably can make one more post tonight but will be MIA till Thursday night when I get back to the States.
In the next episode, Jason Drossel drives a red Barchetta in violation of the motor law...
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

wonton bob

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:
wonton bob wrote:I'm back and probably can make one more post tonight but will be MIA till Thursday night when I get back to the States.
In the next episode, Jason Drossel drives a red Barchetta in violation of the motor law...
Wow。 I wasn't thinking that far back but maybe a clean 1985 Yugo GV with the original carpeting or at the very least a nice 1971 Ford Pinto。

I love the way they describe the Yugo :Mona Lisa of bad cars. Built in Soviet-bloc Yugoslavia, the Yugo had the distinct feeling of something assembled at gunpoint. Interestingly, in a car where "carpet" was listed as a standard feature, the Yugo had a rear-window defroster — reportedly to keep your hands warm while you pushed it.