TARRRPG Chapter 5: African Assault pt. 2

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wingnut

- Ryker -

Good, they made it.

"Welcome to the middle of nowhere gentlemen. We're glad you could make it. The Osprey will be ready to go in about an hour so that will give us time to transfer the Gundam team." said Ryker.

"Yourself as well sir." came Taylor's response. "My orders are for you to take command of the Ceres and I am to helm the Osprey from here, Commander."

"I see. We do have one patient that we need to transfer over to the Ceres medical bay though. An Ensign Emily Stormgunner will be taken over while our other patient remains here."

"Very well. sir. I look forward to working with you. Ceres out."

Ryker opened a channel to the pilots. "Attention all Gundam team members. Begin transfer of your units over to the Ceres at once. It will be our new home for the time being."

- Wingnut -

The Ceres? He must mean that Minerva class ship there.

"Okay guys. Let's head on over."

Wingnut began walking the Re-GZ over to the newly arrived craft. It's a big ship all right. Let's hope she fights as well as the one in Destiny.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Lowind

"See? If we had dared to fight head on we would have been wiped out." Lowind said, pointing at the Minerva that had arrived at the battlefield.

The rest of the crew appeared to be stunned by this development. He had previously given most of the crew a bit of description of the plotlines of the other Gundam storylines he had watched himself, and thus they knew clearly what a ship like that could do.

"We will have to remedy this..."
Wingnut

sephiroth00055 wrote:Sephiroth entered the room, and shut the door. "So, Bian... I have been on the simulators for days now. When are me and the Terror Judgment going to see some action?" Sephiroth said, with some hostility in his voice. "I beleive I have proven my skill to you. Had it not been two on one I would have beaten either of those other two. Anyway, you have to have something for us to do? He waited for Bian to answer.
"Yes, I do have a job for you to do. Not long ago we attacked Fandom bases along the coast of China and Japan and it seems that the Fandom is trying to rebuild those bases.
Your mission is to see that they do not succeed for as long as your supplies will allow you to remain in the area by raiding their supply convoys and hindering any other efforts in the area to rebuild their bases.
You will be accompanied by a division of regular troops as well. Be ready to depart first thing in the morning. That is all."
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

Alex had of course followed Sephiroth in as it was still his duty to watch him until relieved by a superior officer. He decided to speak assuming he was to accompany Sephiroth on this assignment.

"Sir I have one question; who will be the field commander for this operation?"
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Wingnut

- Bian -

You will be, Mr. Bloke. I expect you to follow his orders, Sephiroth. Fail to do so, and there will be concequences.

Also, Kylern will not be joining you. He isn't in a condition to sortie with you at the moment. If the situation calls for it, I will send him later.
Dismissed."
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

-DC HQ-

The 707 White Knight finally made its way back home along with the so called Last Battalion. As the unit landed its pilot climbed out from the cramped cockpit. A random technician came up to him smiling.

"So you saw combat? Can we study the data from your last fight? Your unit is unique in his dimension and we would like to study it more." Kylern just looked at him and gave a nod.

"Do whatever you like..." He opened up his mobile AI and handed the chip to the guy. "Knock yourself out." With that he walked off with his hands in his pockets and wondering what he would do next.

-Ceres-

After the ship landed and the Gundams started to be transfered Kyle decided to reintroduce himself to the Captain. Quickly he left the small centerline hangar which contained the VF squad he headed for the bridge. Upon entering he started to hunt of Ryker to give an intell report from their chase of the enemy Gundam as well as an assessment of the new squadron on board. He was proud of his unit and hoped they would go well with the feared Gundams.

"Lt. Ryder of the 1st VF squadron. I request to talk to the Captain." He asked as he entered the bridge.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

what the Commander had ordered was a first. CX units had never been given a command position, That was not to say they weren't ready to take such a position; in the large protected hard drive on any CX unit's mobile suit was a great deal of information, including, strategic data.

"yes sir."
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Terrace

Terrace checked in with the techs on the Ceres after walking Heavyarms over to the ship.

"Hey, guys, could you give my Gundam a 360 degree parnoramic/linear seat cockpit? I've been wanting one for a while now. Also, we captured an enemy suit that has a GN Tau drive. If possible, I'd like it installed on my Gundam."

The techs looked Heavyarms over.

"I suppose you'll be fine with Heavyarms having some downtime while we get the upgrades done. We should have them ready by the time we reach the Suez Canal."

Terrace nodded.

"Thanks."
Heavyarms is the best walking weapons pile of all the Gundams!

Click Here!
Wingnut

- Ryker -

"Request granted, Mr Ryder." Came the voice of Commander Ryker from right behind Kyle as he had just gotten to the bridge himself.

"I trust your mission went well?"

- Wingnut -

Wingnut reached the Ceres and found a place in the port side of the hanger to park the Re-GZ and stepped out to look around. Right away his attention was drawn to the middle of the hanger where several while fighter planes were parked.

Fighters? No, those look like VF-11 Thunderbolts. So that's what Kyle was doing. He went to get more variable fighters. That will certainly give us an advantage in the air.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

-Ceres-

"Yes it did sir. I am proud to say that the first squadron of 8 VF-11s was successful. The Federation should start mass producing them soon and shipping them out to our forces in Space and Earth as soon as possible." He had given a salute as the Captain had given him permission to speak. The bridge of the Ceres was much larger than he had thought. Plus it had that retractable bridge for combat purpose which was cool.

"Also I would like to ask about the stealth mobile suit that had escaped the Osprey. My team had went out to hunt it but even with the latest recon FAST pack was unable to find it. Why had it escaped and what did it take?" He asked this question because his team had chased it. He felt he was obliged to know what was going on.
hellbore

-Hellbore-

Hellbore heard the orders and moved over to his Freedom. "Why are we being transferred to another ship, I wonder?" he asked out loud, to no-one in particular. Winching in to the cockpit he started up the nuclear reactor. He exited the downed aircraft via walking and leaped up using the thrusters to the open hanger doors.

Moving to the indicated maintenance bay, he barely winched out when the his mobile suit was swarmed by the maintenance crew. He saw and waved to Terrace and he waited by the hanger door for the remainder of the team.
Wingnut

- Osprey Hanger -

With all of the confusion regarding the EMP attack it was some time before the hanger crews finished cutting out the pilot, who turned out to be still alive but unconscious.

"So what do we do with her?" asked one tech.

"I guess send her over to the Ceres infirmary. We really can't do much here." replied their supervisor.

So it was with those orders that Phyllis was transferred over to the Ceres sickbay alongside Emily who too was still unconscious. The pair of rather attractive young women made quite a sight lying there in their respective uniforms. Especially when one considered that they had been trying to kill each other only hours before.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai helped move his Lancelot and it's various spare parts to the Ceres before returning to the Osprey for one more thing.

He headed up to the infirmary and seeking a tech with a free moment asked for something. He was pointed to a sheet of paper attached to the empty bed where Kayla had died. Gai walked over and read the paper intently before leaving again, notably disgusted for some reason.

Gai had to find Kyle...

Kylern

-DC HQ-

Word spread quickly that he wasn't chosen to be involved in the new mission within Asia and instead it would be that mercenary guy as well as that android dude. That hurt slightly but he would get over it quickly since he had broken rules and such. To him this was punishment for that last little excursion that almost got him killed.

So now that he was hanging out alone for now he sat down in a lounge area with his head hanging over the side of the couch. He was staring at a wall rather blankly since there was nowhere else to go and nothing else to do. He was weak and wasn't needed anywhere.
Wingnut

- Ceres -

It took longer than they had liked, but the force was finally ready to move out. Repairs to the Osprey were complete, and the Gundam team and their units had been transfered to the Ceres.

Slowly the group of three ships took off from the desert floor and continued on their course for the Suez base at the top speed of the Garuda class ships as the Ceres could easily outrun them.

- DC HQ -

One of the Last Battalion pilots happened to be passing by the lounge Kylern was in and noticed him looking rather bored.
"Hey, don't look so down. Bian kept you here for a reason you know. No one really trusts that mercenary guy so he sent the cyborg to keep an eye on him. We don't want you getting hurt if you don't have to. Besides, they had to leave right away and the repairs and such aren't done on your machine yet. Wanna go have a look at what they're doing?"
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

-Ceres-

After figuring the Captain didn't want to tell him Kyle turned and left the bridge. He had his own squadron to look after anyways. Upon leaving the bridge he headed for the hangar to check on the VFs. His own YF-19 was sitting in there black as night in the middle of the MP units. They were solid white and allowed his unit to stand out with its forward swept wings.

"Seems they are all ready for combat..." Muttering to himself he watched the loading of missiles onto the frames of the fighters as well as the arming of FAST packs. These add-on units were then moved up into a special compartment within the third catapult for quick loading before launch. He just watched with interest, awfully amazed at the entire thing.

-DC HQ-

Looking up he noticed that he was being talked to from one of those guys that saved him.

"I'm not down. I'm just resting for now..." He didn't like the idea of someone worrying about him. He wasn't a whiny kid... He had been a fighter in the other world, black belt in martial arts and an avid paintballer, and this world was no different. He enjoyed taking down enemy mechs and wanted to do more but everyone seemed to think he was depressed. Well he had been but that was beside the point. Now he wasn't.

"Alterations to my machine? I don't remember giving anyone permission to touch it." He hopped up from the couch at the idea they were playing with his machine and messing with the V-Converter. That was strange technology that was awfully unstable from what his Mobile AI told him. Anything wrong and they could damage it beyond use.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai found Kyle in the hanger looking at the Valkyries.

"Kyle you and I need to talk in private..."

Gai wanted to Kyle to hear the news from him. The medical techs had done a blood analysis on the girl shortly before she died but because of events they hadn't reported their findings yet. Gai and maybe one or two techs knew the truth about who had died earlier that day.

"...Come with me..."

Alex Bloke
-Killer Whale Class: Juno-

Alex was in the cokpit of the 009GS sorting though data he would need for this operation. Sephiroth was currently asleep and Alex had requested two solders take over watching him whenever he was awake.

The terror judgment was in the berth next to him, secured extra tightly. The rest of the mechs were Lions or Barlions and on the other Killer Whale, Vela, were even more Lions and Barlions.

The first attack the group would undertake would be a temporary supply depot in Japan. it was set up quickly and, if things worked out, would disappear even more so.

Something caught Alex's interest though; something in the 009GS's hard drive. Unbeknown to their pilots most CX series' mechs contained locked backups of classified research data and Alex's was no exception....

Kylern

-Ceres-

Kyle's attention was caught as the Lancelot's pilot Gai came up to him. It seemed the guy wanted him for something... "Alright." He replied as he walked away with the guy to a secluded place.

Once they arrived somewhere where they could talk in private he stood there waiting. "Alright Gai, what could be so important that you have to tell me here and not out there." He asked this hoping it really was important.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai knew that the best thing to do was to just say it, beating around the bush wouldn't help

"It's about your sister; She's dead and I'm the one who killed her with this gun."

Gai removed his gun from the holster as he said this and offered it safety off and hilt first.

Kylern

-Ceres-

Kyle just looked at the guy with a rather unbelieving stare. He then slightly laughed, almost nervously at that. "What are you talking about? My sister is not a soldier and has never even been on the battlefield." He spoke with no confidence what so ever... part of him said it was true but the other part wouldn't believe it at all.

"You must be confused." He continued to laugh as he playfully too the gun Gai was handing him. He waved it around a little almost like he was kid that had just been given a toy. It seemed he had lost a slight grip on reality as his mind argued over whether this was all real or not.