TARRRPG Chapter 5: African Assault pt. 2

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Sume Gai

Raven/Wraith

Raven Entered and approached Sterling. He bowed as a Kinght would to it's Lord and presented the data on the Dezpada In a way that made it clear he wished to know more.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Wingnut

- Raven Sterling -

What Raven saw was an impressive display of handling of a mobile suit against two strong opponents.
"Interesting. However, I don't know any more about this suit than you do. To my knowledge this unit was not built by the Fandom, or at least not by any manufacturer that is under my command. Where ever this mobile suit disappeared to, it's someplace that I don't know about.

I want you to find out where this suit went and determine what it's intentions are. If they are a threat to us, destroy them."

The Fandom by it's nature was a grouping of many once isolated factions and parties united under one banner for the collective good of all. That also meant that no one faction or leader, not even Raven Sterling, knew everything that all of the secrets that some of the more secluded factions held.
This new mobile suit was apparently one such secret that Raven could not afford to let remain one at least to her.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

Raven/Wraith

He stood and nodded making as if saying 'very well my lady'

with that he left and headed for the hanger finding an unknown machine would be very diffcult, but not impossible.

from it's direction the mech seemed to be heading towards the moon as it left. This could of course be a faint but it would be the best place to start.

Wan Fey Lo

Wan reached his Base of operations or so it could be if Ross was intent to hinder him. Wan needed to work quickly he began to upload the video of the Lancelot with the MAPW to several networks and the Fandom high command.

meanwhile the scientists had set themselves to picking across the float pack Icer had returned with.

(note the footage is free for anyone to find)
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

dreacon

Dreacon set don his Gundam on the manger deck of the Grey wolf.
He new he had done only enough damage to the Mother Wind to disable her for a good few hours he would have done more, but he assumed that "Fandom" reenforcments would be on the way. His assumtions were very rarely wrong on such matters.

Dreacon took in a few tierd breaths. Oddly enough the short engagement took a lot out of him. Most o it he new came from the fact he haddent used the Fin Funnels before. This was actualy his first use of the Ex-Chaos, the Pinnicle of Mobile suit tech of his world. But that Gundam Wannabe ith the Primitive remote weapons gave it a for its money, all three hundred mil of it.

He sat back and opened his cockpit. and looked out to onto the deck, waiting to see the pilot of the other gundam.
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
Kylern

-Ceres-

After what seemed like forever, in reality only 15 minutes, Kyle finally found himself calming down. His previous outburst had caused him not only time but dignity as well. He continued to sit there until a phone call came in on his satellite cell phone.

"Hey Ryder guess what?" The voice over the phone was indeed the Head of the Mobile Weapons Testing Department and Kyle's boss. Instantly Kyle went from sobbing to interested because when his boss called it was usually good. Sad but he was probably the only person that actually liked his boss.

"No I can't guess. Just tell me." He replied really wanting to know what was going on this time.

"I need you to come to Lunar Corps space testing satellite in a few days. We have gotten word your heading towards North America and we want you to get off with the remenants of the YF-19 at the Federation Gibraltar base. Someone will be there to pick you up."

"Alright I'll see what I can do. Why do I have to come in person though?"

"We need you to do some registery for the new model as well as configuring a new component. We will explain more when you get here. Until then keep safe and caio." The phone hang up and it seemed he had business elsewhere now. First though he needed to tell the Captain of this ship of his absence.

Getting up he cleaned himself up and left the hangar. He had no idea of the Zebo thing or the newtype problems and in reality he could care less. At this moment he had quit being a Federation mercenary and returned to be a representive of his company. Upon reaching the bridge where the Captain was suppose to be he walked over and gave a salute.

"I'm giving a notice of absence. I will need to be dropped off at Gibraltar because I'm needed in space." He didn't give details but if the Captain needed to know he would give what he could. Some things were just precautionary. The Federation didn't need to know what he was getting or even where he was going. They had no authority over Lunar Corp's orbital satellite. It was neutral territory and not even Fandom has messed with it yet.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Wingnut

- Zamza-Zah -

The pilots had just started to regain control when the beam sabers went through the side of the hull and further damaged the flight systems of the machine.

The Fandom mobile armor again fell toward the ocean below, this time not having any hope of recovery as it crashed into the water's surface.

- Grey Wolf -

Maarek's damaged Nu Gundam landed near Dreacon's mobile suit and it's pilot got his first look at the odd machine as it was definitely not something that would have been made in this world.

Maarek got out of his machine and floated over to the other mobile suit.
"Welcome aboard. My name is Lt. Maarek Stele. We're glad to see you had a change of heart there and decided to join us."

No sooner than had the words left his mouth did the Grey Wolf start up and head for a more secure location where they would not be so easily attacked.

- Ryker -

"Now that might be a challenge. Our flight path will take us over the base, but at a very high altitude and while we are accelerating as well.
The only way to get off at that point would be to drop you out of the ship and have your parachute down at the right time."
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai was still waiting on Ryker when Kyle had come in and asked about getting off.

"Well if you're not in a huge hurry you could transfer to one of the Garudas and have them take you."

Kylern

-Ceres-

"Its already been worked out. One of the Overflags had been repaired after the previous battle but the pilot was severly injured. I'm going to be taking on of them. I'm also taking the damaged YF-19 with me. Until my return I'm playing Lt. Yeager in charge of the Valk team. He should be more than ready to lead them into your next operation." With that he gave a salute and turned away. He gave a look at Gai that just glared of anger and hatred. He was actually threatening the guy in his own way. A mental curse on his existence for what he had done. But without a word he left the bridge to prep the machine that would be arriving in about 15minutes. He would be leaving as soon as possible and once he was gone it would be good riddance. At this point he didn't even know if he would want to come back to this ship. His anger was to the point that one wrong move and he was liable to pull the trigger on the KMF pilot.

In the hangar his ride had already arrived from the other ship in their small fleet. It was another transforming unit so as he got in he was easily able to adapt to the new layout. It wasn't as complex as his previous unit and wasn't as heavily armed either but it would get the job done. All he was doing was meeting a transport at the Mass Launcher in Gibraltar. He wasn't expecting any sort of action.

Before leaving though he gave a wave to his little unit he had trained. "See you guy. Our paths might cross again." With that he was launched from the ship and went into a shallow dive down to the Earth below.

-DC HQ-

The pain had ended leaving the young man pretty well drained. This sort of thing was starting to tick him off so he decided to get help. Quickly he made his way to the Scientist that had done all those tests on him before.

"I have a request." He asked as the man seemed to brighten up. It seemed his friend with the funny machines took pleasure in working on people from other dimensions.

"What is it" The data from the previous battle with the Federation Gundam was on his computer. It seemed DC was still reviewing his combat records and messing with the limiters to better take control of growing abilities.

"I would like a smaller version of my units Anti-neutral interface for personal use." The man at the computer turned his head with a confused look on his face.

"Why? Having problems with people reading your mind or something?" He laughed like it was some sort of joke or something. Kylern wasn't laughing though and instead he nodded his head. "I see... Well I can see what I can do. But you shouldn't be having problems. I mean every test states your not a newtype so how can someone being bothering you?"

"Its a long story but I would like it done. Also I would like it to be connectable to my mobile AI too. So you can add anything else to this device you want." The man seemed to squeal inside at the idea of playing with this new device. He had a bunch of ideas and gave a 'Yes sir, I'll call you when its completed'. Kylern just said thank you and turned to walk away. Finally he would be free of that damn link with Ryder. He could also use this device to better deal with NT opponents in the future. That was an interesting advantage he couldn't pass up.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai could tell Kyle was still angry with him, not unreasonable considering what Gai had done but Kyle seemed to think that Gai had enjoyed shooting her, when the truth was just the opposite. Gai supposed next time they met he would have to explain his selfish reasons for fighting.

For now though he was content to watch the workings of the bridge as he waited to give his report to Ryker; and hopefully have a mech transfered until he could get something to replace the Lancelot.

Wingnut

- Ryker -

Kyle's hostility towards Gai was obvious given what had happened. Wingnut had informed him of the exchange that had taken place before the attack on the Suez base and as such tensions between the two were understandably high.

"Try and not take it personally, Gai. He would likely feel this way toward anyone who had pulled the trigger on her in the hanger."

Changing the subject, Ryker continued. "I understand that your own unit was trashed in the battle as well. It will be some time before we have a chance to properly repair it, but I think I can arrange an Overflag for your use as well until then if that's all right."
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
sephiroth00055

"Hey, cyborg," Sephiroth said as he watched the Mobile Armour sink into the ocean. "Lets finish this and head back to base," and with that Sephiroth Flew higher up in the air. He then charged the main cannon in the chest of the Terror Judgment. He fired it upon the base and in a large explosion, their mission was complete. "Bian will be pleased. Dont you think?" he said after the explosion had ceased. Sephiroth took the Terror Judgment back to the ship.
Last edited by sephiroth00055 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zangetsu

Zangetsu lefted the lounge to tell the Captain and request help from the other pilots. Soon he entered the bridge and found Ryker talking to Gai. "Excuse me Sir but we have a situation regarding Mike." he said as he waited to be noticed.
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

"Negative Sepjiroth the Operation has just begun."

with that the 009GS headed back to the sub.

Wingnut

- Ryker -

I doubt I'm going to like this. thought Ryker as it seemed there was one situation after another with that man.
"What situation is it this time?"
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

"yes that will do until I get a proper replacement."

then Zangesu entered and said there was something about Mike. Gai didn't quite know what to think of Mike, yet, but what little he had heard from him and seen gave him the impression something was off.

'perhaps...'

"Sir something about Mike is odd even for a newtype, tell me was there anything special about him in the orders we were given?"

Wingnut

Ryker mentally went over the file in his head, and deliberated on if he should tell the other pilots about what was in it.

"There was, but nothing that would indicate anything odd about the person himself if that's what you want to know.
You weren't there, Gai, but he is in fact two different versions of himself from two different dimensions that somehow merged together back on board the Liberator.
No one is sure exactly how or why this happened, but it no doubt caught the interest of the higher ups in the Federation as nothing like this has ever happened before. As a result of the fusion he could have powers beyond anything yet charted. Unfortunately, this could make him the target for experiments that are, shall we say, less than ethical in nature."
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

"No sir I don't mean his power whatever it may be. I mean his personality and behavior. He seemed, forgive the wording, unstable and it may mean someone has been messing with his head. If so then in all likelihood he would be monitored by an "expert" if possible. If there is such an expert on board, he may be the spy among us."

The Big Zabowski

Ceres Infirmary

..he may be the spy among us

"Humf. All is well then.."

Pushtek looked up from his PDA and down to the pair of GM Heavyarms pilots that lay on gurneys in the corner of the infirmary. With a nod to a nurse at his side, she and Mike used the injectors again to bring the GM pilots around. It took them a few moments, but they awoke and asked about what had happened and why they were out.

"Lack of blood to the head, might have been a clot but we couldn't know for sure. Had to put you guys under to make sure shock didn't set in. You're cleared for duty."

With that, Pyshtek released the pilots from the infirmary and let them on their way. But in the back of their minds, they'd have this urge to split up and go to either the lounge, or bridge.

Pyshtek then went back to his notes, adjusting his earring slightly as he flicked a small bit of his kinky black hair, a slight gleen of sweat having formed on his tawney skin. He stood there seemingly silent as his eyes went unfocused..

Michael, I believe you may have to cover for me. I..need to rest for a while. Please take care of the infirmary while I am..out.

A subliminal message of placing the unconscious Phyllis on "ice" flashed itself into Michael's head..or at least tried to. Somewhere in that noggin, a voice reached out from his subconscious..on a wavelength unbeknownst to Pyshtek.

Michael, leave the Jovian alone. She does not need to be wrapped up in this. I need to bide my time, but I will..be..

The voice faded as an alert from Pyshtek had overridden it on another wavelength.

Do you understand, Michael?

Mike was staring off into space during this whole exchange as the doctor walked into his office, formerly Dr. Liden's office, and had shut and locked the door. A simple mutter of 'Aye' was all that escaped his lips as he looked over to the other technicians. The pinging that had sounded earlier now sounded lightly again and could only be heard nearby as Pyshtek severed his connection from Mike.

It was then that Mike's lips curled into a sly grin..

Leave her out of this..

"I know.."

The blank faced technicans actually showed some form of sentience when they blinked and looked at the pilot oddly. It took them a few moments, before a pair unshackeled Phyllis from her restraints and revived her.

"Urn..uh.. Where..?"

"Ensign, report to the bridge. Ask for a Commander Ryker and give him this."

Mike reached behind his neck and clicked a hatch which shot an SD card from what looked like a slot to the left of his spinal chord on his spinal columb. Phyllis went wide eyed as her jaw hit the floor. She backed away stuttering when she ran into the nurse that had helped Mike earlier. The Nurse held the young pilot in place, cooing into her ear; "Relax, dear."

"Phyllis, give this to Ryker. And take my pass card."

"But wha..?"

"Go."

Phyllis blinked and for some reason felt a wave of relaxation and confidence override her jostled and paranoid mindset that had been railing through her brain moments before. With a cautious hand, she retrieved the cards from Mikes hand and backed toward the door.

"Be safe."

With a slight nod, Phyllis passed through the door way, backpedaling into the wall on the opposite side of the hall as the door closed in front of her. She then skittered and ran through the halls toward the bridge, knocking Federal personnel out of her way as she forced her way to the bridge. She'd later storm onto the bridge with several guards pulling at her uniform and arms as she glared at Ryker.

"Special delivery from Mr. Radachi.."

On the card would be a memory save of all that had happened since he left for home. Graphic experiments and all.. From the partial dissection of the mechanical portions of Michael's body, to the installment of limiter cards and other monitoring technology. Phsytek could be seen in the background of some of this, mostly in the later half of the broadcast through a vid screen, the Osprey's medical bay in the background.

Pyshtek would be routed out, and Mike was damned if he wasn't going to let it happen.

(Torn up Mike would look something akin to a disassembled Lichty/Brera.. and you wondered why his physical appearance changed twice.)
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Wingnut

Ryker was taken aback by the sudden entry of the captured Fandom pilot that claimed to have a delivery from Mike in the form of some data storage device.

Ryker signaled the officers holding her back to let her go and took the device from her.
"Thank you."
It was now making sense to Ryker as to what was going on. Someone was using Mike, and possibly others to their own ends, and they were doing in on his own ship.

"Take this pilot to one of the empty quarters and keep her there under guard. I'm sorry, but I can't just let you run loose on the ship just yet, but I'm not going to treat you like a total prisoner either as I suspect you are being used as a pawn in this weird game that is being played.

XO, take the conn and continue to prep for the maneuver. I'll be in my quarters looking this over. Wingnut, I want you to make this ship secure. I don't want anoteher spy slipping through our grasp. Gai, Zangetsu, you're with me."

Ryker then went to his quarters to view the data unit in private and discover the startling series of events it contained.

- Wingnut -

"Yes, sir."

With that, Wingnut went to the hanger to lock down the most obvious route of escape and to also seal any minor hatches and other access portst that may be used as a means of escape.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

Gai watched over Ryker's shoulder. By the time the video had finished Gai's fist shook in anger but losing his composure now would do little good. Though he hoped to pound the good doctor's face in before all was said and done.

"so how do we do this, sir? he may have half the crew already under his belt. So I guess first thing is to make sure Emily and Terrace are safe."