TARRRPG Chapter 4: African Assault

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Terrace

Terrace grabbed a breakfast sausage link on his way out, scarfing it down as he ran towards the hangar.

We got jumped much sooner than I expected. I'll make sure they regret it. He passed his squad on the way.

"Joey! Ralph! Nester! Get to your GMs!"

Not even bothering to put on his normal suit, Terrace hopped into Heavyarms and started up the suit with an abreviated checklist.

"Heavyarms, ready to launch."
Heavyarms is the best walking weapons pile of all the Gundams!

Click Here!
Kylern

-Kamaitachi-

"All hands to launch. We have word that the Federation team is in Africa and our forward units have made contact. We will be moving into position to take advantage of their stall. Lets show those Feddies just who their dealing with." The daring and somewhat fearless Captain of the ship announced over the intercom. The regular crew were hysterical in their applause and excitement. It seemed rather dreamlike how the ship went from on the ground to in the air as everyone on board did their job and got them back into the sky.

She looked around her bridge and smiled. They were all ready to fight and now it was only a matter of time before they finally crushed those Gundams.

-Kyle-

It was night in North America and the VF-11 fighter squad was in its advance stages of training. He was though laying in the bed struggling again with some strange plaguing him. He could feel as if something important in his life was about to happen and someone would appear. Maybe there were other versions of him in other worlds and he was contacting one of them through his dreams. The figure never spoke but behind it stood a strange unit. It had a visor around its face and light seemed to poor from it. The figure put out its hand to him but as Kyle reached it pulled away and the world lit up.

He was awake and sweat poured from his face in streams. It was a dream and now it was drifting away from him. But something felt odd about all this and he could not explain it at all. Was something trying to reach out to him?
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Wingnut

- Ryker -

Watching the battle and seeing the enemies equipped with GN drives of all things was worrying. The Fandom was moving fast with GN technology, and his ship was the guinea pig to test in out in combat.

Fortunately the CGUE that rushed ahead was unable to take care of the Jegans after it as they either dodged or blocked its fire and returned shots themselves.

In addition to the Tau drives used by the CGUEs the Bawoo had a different drive that according to records was installed on an independently operating Gundam.
There was little time to ponder it however.

"Launch the Gundam team!"

- Wingnut -

Okay guys, let's do this. I don't want these punks getting anywhere near the ship. Terrace, you and your team stay close and be ready to stop anything that gets past us or decides to suddenly show up.
There's only a handful of them so let's take care of them quickly and get out of the area."

Wingnut jumped out the open side hatch and transformed as he flew out to meet the enemy.
Locking on to the trio formation of CGUEs he fired with a sequential burst of his weapons at the Fandom machines.

((OOC: Edit: TBZ, how expendable are these CGUEs?))
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
The Big Zabowski

Mike

"Minga, Lieutenant Dylan! Leave the Gundam to me!"

"And WHO are YOU to give orders, Mr. Radachi!"

"Just do it, Lieutenant! You stand a better chance dispatching the Jegans!"

"NO! Phyllis, Ohrang; Help Minga. Radachi, if you want to help, then back me up!"

Two of the CGUEs broke formation and dove low to dodge the shots from Wingnut's Zeta unit, pouring on the speed and they flew past him. Dylan, on the other hand deftly spun and weaved around the fire, locking on to Wingnut's suit and firing off a pair of GN laced shots at the mobile armor. Meanwhile, Mike had pulled off from his attack as the two CGUE's relieved him. He banked and roared off to intercept Wingnut as he attempted to pull in behind the suit.

"A new one. Zeta type. Dylan, watch it!"

Mike brought his GN beam rifle to bear and popped off a trio of shots at the tail of the REGZ custom, the black Bawoo pouring on the speed in an attempt to close on the new Gundam foe.

Meanwhile, Phyllis and Ohrang moved to engage the Jegan squadron while Minga continued to dogfight with his pair of suits. Shot after shot were exchanged between the suits as their frenzied dogfight continued above the Osprey.

((Edit: Pretty expendable. I didn't want to have Z go in alone, as it wouldn't make much sense to send in a defector by himself.))
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Zangetsu

Zangetsu heard the noisy alarms. "Tsk, I wasn't able to finish speaking." 'Zaraki is he here?' he asked.

'No, not at the moment.' Zaraki replied.

"Good, boys lets show them what happens when they disturb us in the morning." Zangetsu said as he followed them to the hangar and climbed into the Sonicscream and started it up.

As the Sonicscream was loaded to launch Zangetsu checked the data on thee mechs. "Four CGUE's and what apears to be a Bawoo. Well not aren't I happy I watched ZZ. Zangetsu, Gundam Sonicscream launching."
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Wingnut

- Wingnut -

Wingnut watched as his shots missed and two of the units went past him while the third shot at him from ahead. His mistake.
Dodging the shots Wingnut worked into the optimal range for his beam guns.
Once there Wingnut got a lock on the enemy unit. "You're mine!"

Wingnut managed to snap off a pair of shots before shots from behind forced him to break off or be hit himself. He couldn't be sure, but he thought he saw at least one score a direct hit on the enemy.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
hellbore

Hellbore rocketed from his seat as the alarms sounded. He followed the others to the hanger and scrambled aboard the Freedom. He powered up the systems, called out "Freedom, launching,"and took the Gundam out the side hatch. He snapped open the wings to HiMAT mode and made towards the enemy CGUE's.

He came slightly over the top of the enemy formation and fired four times each at a pair of the blue suits. He noticed a black unit using a GN drive the his computer tagged as a Bawoo based on shape. He folded out his railguns and fired twice at the other suit.

-Kamaitachi-

Jacob and Sara where in the cockpit of the Cerberus when the Captain came over the intercom. The looked at each other, nodded, and made ready the mech for battle.
Lowind

Downloading all that data from Sophia's data banks took far more time than he ever imagined, but finally it was completed.

"Now go to sleep. May you wake up in a better state, though that most likely depends on whether i bother." Lowind typed on the program, as the screen was flickering dangerously. Less than ten seconds later after that sentence the program ended without any error. Which surprised him, as Lowind wasn't exactly very confident in his programming skills.

"All hands to launch. We have word that the Federation team is in Africa and our forward units have made contact. We will be moving into position to take advantage of their stall. Lets show those Feddies just who their dealing with."

"Ah at last. Time to go." Lowind said to no one in particular as he stretched his sore back after sitting still for well over six hours. "Show them who they are dealing with... That girl certainly is confident at least. I gotta keep up too. Don't feel like becoming the Jerid." Lowind then noted how much he is becoming that failure character archetype. "No. Must stay positive." he thought almost desperately in an attempt to allay his own doubts.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai's clearance came relatively late compared to when he had boarded the Lancelot. when it came Gai wasted no time; He moved into position and launched.

As Gai exited the Osprey he saw a CGUE DEEP embroiled with two Jegans. Gai decided to use this to his advantage. 'sorry man, but it's your fault for picking too many targets....'

Gai raised his VARIS and fired three shots as the CGUE stopped to fire at the two Jegans; one towards his weapon one towards his head, and one towards the precious drive on it's back.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Terrace

Terrace launched in Heavyarms, his team of GM pilots following right behind him. Wasting no time, Terrace had his team spread out to give the Osprey cover on all sides.

"Okay, guys. We have to stop anything that gets past the others. Fire when you have a clear shot, and call for help if you need it."
Heavyarms is the best walking weapons pile of all the Gundams!

Click Here!
Zangetsu

Zangetsu flew above his teamamtes. "Okay since you guys want the CGUEs I'll stay back and intercept anything new." As he finished the Gundam Sonicscream pulled up above the battlefield and waited.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Cybaster

-Masamune-

"Finally! A decent challenge after all..." Masamune grinned to himself, lining up the Ryofu Tallgeese for launch. All these people around him never looked up to Masamune, thinking that he's a wannabe Samurai Warrior that would only amount to a Villain of the Week at best, a named Cannon Fodder Pilot at worst. Especially Kayla Ryder. That one Masamune intended to prove wrong. One of these days, Masamune was going to steal her thunder right out from underneath her.

Imbecile.

-Emily-

Emily was just finishing her Sausage McMuffin meal (Emily shrugged; McDonald's was one of the Gibraltar Base's biggest suppliers, apparently) when the scramble alarm came on, causing Emily to run to the hanger bay and roll Initiative in a hurry. After the DM poked at her a few times to, no less, but still an Initiative roll. She didn't bother wearing her bright pink flight suit this time, and was back in her old white-and-teal dress, which Emily didn't complain about because she liked that outfit, too. Plus, it's a good adventuring look for a Paladin/Monk.

When she got her Initiative result, Emily was sulking as she climbed into the Unicorn Gundam on its Flying Armor, strapping herself in and mentally taking a quick note of where everything was and what everything did around her. The cockpit didn't change on her. Yet, at least. Not until she got another level.

oO(Awwww, I got a 4 again!? That only gives me an Init of 10! Even Kirie over there got a 15!)

-Kirie-

He who got an Initiative of 15 was at the launch catapult of the Osprey after Hellbore's Freedom took off, and as the Musha Gundam was lined up for liftoff, Kirie stretched his arms, flailing them around slowly in fluid, martial arts-like movements. It was his belief that a pilot's state of mind reflects his Mobile Suit's movements; If a pilot was jerky and nervous, so would the Mobile Suit, and if the pilot was calm and controlled in his own movements, the Mobile Suit's movements would be controlled and swift.

Sure, any idiot knew that, but for the Musha Gundam --- which relied on Kirie's fighting skills as well to draw out its power --- this was even more important than ever.

Just as Kirie got clearance, his arms moved down in a finishing posture and his hands came to rest on the controls gently. Kirie smiled serenely; He was ready for whatever was out there now. Even Masamune, if he actually came all this way here. "Kirie Morgan, Musha Gundam. I'm off."

Then the Musha blasted off and Kirie was quickly greeted by his first targets --- the trio of CGUEs closest to the Osprey. Not wasting time, the Musha Gundam pushed up in a leaping dash and drew its weapons, naginata in its right hand and the Beam Rifle in its left, and fired a few beam blasts at the third CGUE as Kirie closed in to get within naginata range, swinging the blade in clean blows.

-Emily again-

Emily deflated, watching Kirie go before her. Finally, her turn came on the launch catapult, and Emily straightened herself and breathed deeply, managing a grin. Finally it was her turn. Sure, she couldn't do the Knife Eye Attack anymore in this case (or have a good reason to), but at least she got to try out her new PrC. Occult Slayers are awesome, Emily agreed.

She heard the catapult operator request clearance for her. The answer was one Emily didn't like.

"Clearance denied. Belay the launch order for the Unicorn."

Emily's mouth dropped open.

"E-excuse me, sir? What's wrong? Why is my turn in the Initiative Order being overridden by the DM?"

"Emily, I want you to go on Ready 5 in case enemy reinforcements appear. We have more than enough machines out there already for now, and we want the Unicorn to keep its fighting strength in reserve."

"For how long?"

"As long as needed, Ems."

A pause. "...You mean..." Emily blinked at the monitors. "...I'm gonna have to delay action for ten whole rounds doing absolutely nothing? Do you have any idea how long ten rounds is? Well, it's a minute, but to a Gamer it's really, really long! Do I really haaaaaave to, sir?"

"Mmm-hmm."

At that point, Emily sulked and slumped into her seat.

"Pooh." X( "What's the point of having a PrC if I can't try it out? I hate having a low Initiative score..."
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Kylern

-In front of a laptop screen-

Another day... Sitting in the front room of his aunts house after a terror vacation in the mountains the red headed 20yrs old stared blankly at the History channel. Nothing to impressive... He had already posted on MAHQ with his characters and started to explore the net. Oddly he was looking at a Japanese fansite for the Virtual On games. Owning Ontario Tangram for the Dreamcast he was very familar with that style of mecha combat and he enjoyed it.

Pecking away again the next episode of an anime was streaming on another page of his Firefox browser. But something changed... He started to feel light-headed and after looking down his body was slowly disappearing. Nothing dramatic like he had read other MAHQ members had gone through but before his cousin could wake up to ask to play another round of Super Smash Brothers, the guy whose screen name was Kylern vanished from the world leaving his laptop on the couch still running. On its screens read the words System Initiated: V Converter activated. then it shut off instantly.

-DC Ship-

His next waking moment was on a table in a small infirmary type room. Head still spinning and the world rather disoriented he couldn't focus on the person near him.

"Its alright buddy... You'll be alright." The person's shadow said with a smile as the blinding light shined in the new arrivals eyes.

Feeling his arm he noticed a bracer on his right arm that looked almost like a minature computer. It was hooked up to another computer system that was pouring out data on his health and mental status. Little did he know but this computer on his arm was the key to operating another machine that arrived with him.

"Where am I?" He asked although he knew deep in his heart. He had just been dimension hopped like those other guys on that site. But why now so long into the Gundam conflict.

"Your on a Divine Crusader's ship just outside Japan. You seem to be suffering some serious side affects of the transport." The man said again as Kylern's sight started to return to him again. Actually he was starting to feel slightly better and started to sit up. His hand came up to his head to ease the pain a bit.

"Seems like I'm one of the last to join the party... So what does DC want with me?" He asked fully in focus now but still possessing a spliting headache. On his arm the device clicked and the wire popped out. Then it opened up as a strange message came up on it.

"Welcome Kylern. I am Templar the AI for your Virualoid. I will be your key to helping end this war." The message typed out as the other man in the room grinned.

"Seems your machine is jumping at the chance to answer your questions. But it was rather odd though because a strange machine came through the portal with you. None of us have been able to enter it so I'm guessing it belongs to you alone." He was now leaning on the wall watching the 20yrs old rookie sitting on a doctors table talking to a machine. Nothing to odd about that.

"Wow... Well I guess I should start getting off this table and meet the person who wanted me dragged here." Kylern said this as he started to get up from the table. His legs felt like jello and it took some effort to stand but in the end he started to walk. "This is definatly not what I had thought would happen with my life... But why me now?" That idea bothered him though. This was chapter 4 after all... Sort of late to drag a college student through a portal to help fight a war.

"Alright I'll take you to see the one in charge." With that Kylern was led to the Bridge and once there he entered.

"I guess I have you to thank for bringing me here... Name's Jared Kyle Roberts though my screen name is Kylern on MAHQ." He said to the man on the chair with a small salute. His father was a military man so Kylern knew the ins and outs and politeness of the military even if his speech wasn't all the polite at this point. He was confused and rather angry he was here so late in the game.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
sephiroth00055

Out of the darkness of space came a loud boom as sephiroth opened up the thrusters on the terror judgement. In the distance he could se a battle taking place. He decided that he should check it out as he was not doing anything else and was getting pretty bored. "It would be nice to see some combat today." he said, as he flew at full speed towards the conflict. As he got closer he could see that there were a few suits and at least one ship. Not worried about wether he would be wanted in the battle or not, he rushed at the chance he might get to fight. "Abel," he said. "Prepair for combat."
Strike Zero

- Osprey -
- Hanger -

"Never a dull moment, is there?" Strike wondered as he readied the Blu Duel for launch. He positioned the Blu Duel atop a sled. The enemies were all equiped with GN-drives, as far as he could tell, meaning it was going to be an aireal fight. He hoped the Blu Duel was up to it.

Behind him, the Spartan Gundam stepped forward and did the same. Strike frowned. He keyed the COM and opened a channel to the Gundam. "Stellar. You don't have to fight if you're not ready. Are you sure you're up for this?"

Stellar nodded, gripping the controls tight. "Ready," she said, not a trace of discontent or uncertainty staining her voice.

Strike smiled and nodded back. "Alright then. Let's GO! Strike Zero, Blu Duel, taking off!"

"Stellar Loussier, Spartan Gundam, taking off!"

The two Gundams rocketed out of the hanger bay and set course for the dogfight ahead...

Only to realize that they weren't really needed. Wingnut had already engaged one of the CGUEs, and Gai, Kirie and Hellbore were already engaging the other CGUEs that had approached.

"Oh. Well. I... guess I'll just stay up here then," Strike grumbled, positioning the Blu Duel near the Sonicscream. Stellar did the same with her own Gundam.

Sometimes, it just wasn't fun having your entire team made of of mobile suits that could take on entire armies.

- Kamaitachi -
- Bridge -

"All hands to launch," Kayla said over the Kamaitachi's intercom. "We have word that the Federation team is in Africa and our forward units have made contact. We will be moving into position to take advantage of their stall. Lets show those Feddies just who their dealing with."

"Aaaaaaaand, with that said..." Leon cut in on his own intercom, "not to burst anybody's bubble or anything, but for the time being, the only ones who are going to be launching are Captain Ryder and myself. Everybody else, just sit tight and don't go anywhere until I give the explicit order to do so."

The bridge crew promptly froze and stared at Leon with disbelief. He payed them no mind. Instead, he turned and addresed the Captain. "Ready your Gundam for launch. You and I are going to be the opening act to this magnificent performance." He then turned and headed for the bridge door to ready his own craft.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
The Big Zabowski

Phyllis, Ohrang, and Maeda

Maeda was too busy to even look up while he moved to engage one of the Jegans in melee combat. It took only moments between the screaming of alarms and the bright light that followed to tell him that he had made a grave error.

And that error would cost him his life.

As Maeda shifted his form to go into a swing, the shot's meant for his head and arm missed, but the one for the drive pierced the chest and out the back through the GN drive cone. The drive flared and then burst apart in a brilliant shower of flames and red GN particles, the radiation within the immediate area spiked at dangerous levels as the particles contained within the drive escaped with the detonation of the suit's core.

Phyllis could only watch as Maeda met his end before she began juking and ducking around the incoming fire from the Gundams that had now entered the fray. She was able to dodge Hellbore's shots easily enough, but found her right cannon missing as the Musha Gundam took off the limb and cut into the torso.

"You son of a b***h!"

She brought up her remaining cannon and fired. At the range the pair were at, it would be a clear shot for even a rookie.

"Choke on it, Punk!"

Ohrang meanwhile, had gotten tangled with another Jegan team, firing at them as he backed in toward the Osprey. Realizing this, he kicked his drive into full and flew down toward the bow of the ship, bringing both guns to bear as he hovered in front of the carrier. Being only tens of meters from the ship, he smirked as he popped off four shots into the bridge.

-----

Lieutenant Dylan

"F**k.."

Dylan continued to duck and weave around the onslaught of beam fire from the REGZ, but in the end it turned out to be a bit much. The final beam shots from the ReGZ impacted the left leg at the hip, and blew off the limb, and it's only melee weapon. Dylan gripped and pulled at the controls to bring the falling suit under control, but only found his suit losing altitude.

"Mike! Get him!"

"Gotcha!"

Mike then looked up as rail gun fire began raining down on his suit, forcing the Bawoo into a tight barrel roll to avoid the shots. Flaring his suit to slow it's travel, he fired off another pair of GN laced beam shots before shifting his suit to take on the Zeta.

"Dylan, Fall back!"

"No! I've had enough of you giving orders Radachi! I'll pull out when I'm good and ready damnit!"

Dylan's suit shot forward and closed in on the Strike Freedom, firing shot after shot at the Gundam with it's GN powered cannons.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Volnixshin

Bio's internel sensors suddenly blared. He looked through his magni sensors. He saw a battle up ahead. Turning to Otto, he said

"Go to the HQ, I'll meet you there."

"But dude, I could be of help!"

"Just go Otto!"

Otto complied and flew off in the other direction. Bio kept on course and pulled his guns from their sadles. He raced fowards towards the mess up ahead.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Wingnut

- Osprey Bridge -

((OOC: Just to note this is not an ass pull maneuver here as I did have these ideas for a while before the Osprey left.))

Under normal conditions what Ohrang had managed to do could be very damaging, if not fatal to a ship in battle. However the battle over the Atlantic had shown a tendency by enemy pilots to try and take out the bridge which led the technicians at the Gibraltar base to install some defensive measures should a Fandom pilot try it again.

The first of these was automatically activated short range anti-beam chaff that would disperse any incoming beam blasts.
Activating as soon as a weapon lock was detected Ohrang's shots met with this fate as they were stopped.

The second system that activated after the AB chaff were small missile boxes mounted just behind the chaff pods. Given the expected close range of the enemy an explosion could end up causing the very damage it was there to prevent, so the warhead was similar to the adhesive rounds used by a clay bazooka that would jam up any system of a mobile weapon they became lodged in. Guns would jam, joints would seize up from having the material stuck in their gears, and woe be to any cameras that were hit by the stuff.

- Wingnut -

((OOC: TBZ, shifting the suit? I'm going to assume that means transforming it.))

Coming part way out of the right turn he was in Wingnut saw that with the help of his teammates, the only unit left after him was the black Bawoo and it too was under fire. Seeing it start to transform Wingnut quickly did the same, beating it to MS mode as the Re-GZ's transformation system was very simple compared to other transforming mobile weapons.
Finishing a split second before the Bawoo, Wingnut aimed his beam machine gun at the black suit and opened fire.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Cybaster

-Kirie-

Kirie grinned, eyes gleaming with the fighting spirit, as Phyllis fought back with the other cannon all of a sudden, hoping to hit him.

"Don't underestimate the power of a true Samurai, lady!"

As the Musha Gundam's right arm was rising from the upwards blow beforehand that took off the right cannon, Kirie nodded and didn't hesitate to let combat instinct direct his actions. The right hand relaxed suddenly, letting go of the Naginata and tossing it into a spin directly upwards further into the air, and in a single fluid motion the right hand quickly reached for the last weapon sheathed on its back --- the Cross Spear --- and swung it hard towards Kirie's left. The hilt of the spear batted against the barrel of the left cannon and knocked Phyllis' aim off to her right, grazing small flakes of the Musha's left hip armor.

Kirie gave a shout, and the Musha Gundam then kicked out with its right leg extended while rocketing upwards, pulling into a single somersault above Phyllis' CGUE. As the Musha then righted itself, its left arm sheathed its Beam Rifle onto its back --- and as the Naginata came back down just then, caught the Naginata's hilt and swung it around.

The end result was that the Musha Gundam was now stylishly holding both polearms, one in each hand, out to both sides of it. "Let's see if you can answer this..." Kirie asked, and lunged at Phyllis' CGUE with both polearms slashing rhythmically, one after the other, the blows accurate to target only the CGUE's arms and weapons without wounding Phyllis or ruining the CGUE's manueverability. "How many schools of Zodiac-style Kenshido are there? You'd best just run if you can't answer that, nobody gets that reference."
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai saw the unit he had attacked explode in a burst of GN particles but at that point he had already moved on to his next target. The CGUE DEEP attacking the Osprey.

Gai would have moved to intercept but saw the Ospreys upgrades activate so rather than charge in he fired four shots towards the enemy machine. two above and two below the impending stream of missles.

Alex Bloke

Alex was unsure of what had happened his last recorded memories were of testing his 009GS unit in space. He ran a quick diagnostic the results appearing on the 'monitor' of his mind.

/Power-Green
/Sensors-Green
/Transponder-Green
/Servos-Green
/All functions active....

With that Alex opened his 'eyes' and sat up

To most people Alex would appear to be normal on the outside; even though he was FAR from normal on the inside. He scanned the room using only optical sensors; several people in lab coats were standing back watching apprehensively. None of the faces matched any he had known. Alex tried to contact a local node but found that there were no nodes in range; now with no other options Alex spoke; his voice did not sound mechanical but he spoke in a flat even tone that befit a machine.

"I am CX-00013 of the Human Advancement League, code name Alex Bloke. I request a report on my status as well as location."
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern