PHASE 3: The Blunder

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Random Zaku Pilot

Laying down in front of his closed cockpit hatch he eyes the Mechanics working and sighs. 'Watching them work so hard is making me tired oh well, wish I didn't drop my book' were Hector thought then out of nowhere it fell on him.

"Sanchez you dropped this?" said a mechanic. "Hey thanks man owe you one next time we hit a bar I will try not to start a fight hehehe" said Hector. "I promise myself there is no next time well going back to work" said the mechanic.

Now he was happily reading his book letting off a few perverted giggles every now and then, his face with perverted glee. 'Ahhh this is life now if only the EA would not start fights' thought Hector still believing the enemy was backed by the EA.
Meh
Destroy Gundam

- Nazca-class Cynthia -

Marcus noticed that Trask was looking at him with an expression that seemed to indicate he was waiting for him to get ready. Fortunately, Marcus was also ready to launch. It still made him nervious that Raines hadn't returned yet, but he couldn't let that affect him too much. He closed the cockpit and opened a comm line to Trask's GuAIZ R.

"Don't worry about me, Trask. I'm ready to go, and it looks like Commander Granzi's given the order for all mobile suits that can fight to launch. Let's go ahead and launch. If Darius is still alive, he can catch up with us. Just remember to stick close to the ship until Commander Granzi gives us the order to attack, okay?"

He moved his GuAIZ R towards the linear catapault. Just to cover his bases, he opened a line to the bridge.

"This is Marcus Caseon of Team 2. Our team's leader, Darius Raines, can't be reached over the comms, and given the order to scramble I am requesting authorization to temporarily take command of Team 2 until we can confirm his status."

He lined the mobile suit up on the linear catapault and waited for the bay doors to open and the catapault to finish deploying. Once it did, he launched, the cord detaching from the mobile suit's back. Once clear of the catapault, he kept close to the Cynthia in order to not provoke the OMNI fleet in front of them.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Terrace

Helga

Winry settled back down into her GuAIZ R's cockpit after having a small bite to eat and prepared to launch. However, she decided to wait until the rest of her team was ready before she actually did launch.
Heavyarms is the best walking weapons pile of all the Gundams!

Click Here!
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Recieving the order to launch from Granzi, Michael saw the mechanics were finished with their work. Checking his energy levels, his energy battery was fully recharged. Giving the crew a thumbs up, Michael closed the cockpit hatch and slowly maneuvered his GuAIZ-R to the linear catapult.

Locking the feet into the magnetic clamps, Michael said into the COM line,

"Michael Alvaaron, Team 4, launching as ordered."

Then, the GuAIZ-R was launched from the Helga's linear catapult, shot into space where Michael quickly positioned himself close to the forward hull, taking up a defensive position and making sure not to provoke the OMNI fleet rapidly approaching them.
Last edited by ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty on Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Gambit01

-Turkle-

Admiral Hiroshi rubbed the side of his nose, code for his effective second to launch all mobile suits and prepare for battle.

"Unfortunate as your loss is and as sorry as I may be, that doesn't excuse you from violating tender treaties and ignoring established borders to pursue alleged criminals. That is not justice, but vigilantism. Besides, according to the retreating Drakes, it is YOU who fired upon THEM and started the ruckus. So long as they are flying OMNI colors, I'm obliged to take their side...until I get to the very bottom of this. And trust me, I WILL. If they are at the bottom of any crimes, they will be punished...but NOT here, and NOT by you."

"Turn back. NOW."
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Sume Gai

Turkle
-Bridge-

Harken nodded to his XO after receiving the message. She quickly saw that the order was issued via encoded text to the fleet.

'This could be a real mess' Harken thought as he returned his attention to the admiral's "Negotiations"
ScornMandark

Mancini
- Mobile Suit Hangar -

Unlike the bridge of the Turkle, in which orders were carried out silently and in code, the message to launch mobile suits ready for combat was relayed with maximum efficiency. That is to say, the Alert Level 1 siren blared across the PA and red panels lit up all over the ship and launch bay.

"All pilots to mobile suits, launch immediately. Repeat, all pilots launch and await further orders. Assume defensive holding pattern." The clipped tones of the bridge relay ensign echoed throughout the ship, her tones crisp and efficient.

Stan felt his stomach tighten, 'Here we go again...'

"Falcon Lead, this is Falcon 2. I'll join Falcon 3 outside the ship and await further orders," Stan radioed to Lukas.

He tightened his restraints and stepped onto the catapault. "Lieutenant J.G. Stan Loonis, Dagger L, launching!"

With that, he slammed back into his seat as he was accelerated to 4G's out of the launch bay. Quickly adjusting his vector and attitude, he dropped into formation next to James, awaiting Lukas and Dalos.
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Kavik Ryx

Seeing the alert order, Dalos leaped into the cockpit of his Dagger L codded Falcon 4 and connected himself to the catapult. As he prepared to enter formation, he looked out and thought to himself that it was high time to show Blue Cosmos exactly how he feels.
Random Zaku Pilot

-Helga

"Well looks like time to go to work, man and I was so getting into this story what will Joe do next" was Hector talking to himself as he entered his GuAiz and did a quick check.

"Systems greener then a rookie on his first day, weapons as full and charged as a PMD on crack, and I am as ready as a bloody virgin ready to be sacrificed into a volcano, what about you guys?" was Hector attempt at humor in asking if the team was ready to launch.

'Man I hope they bring out the white flag this time' were his thoughts.
Meh
EZero8

--Helga--
-Hangar-

"Lucky us... just about every Earth Fleet today wants to pick a fight with us," Josh muttered from his seat as Ganzi's launch order circulated about. And all sides were supposed to be at peace?

"Look's like TSA's bullcrap about a negotiated peace doesn't work out afterall. Guys, follow me out when you're ready to launch."

Kidden manuvered his GuAIZ R unit to the linear catapult. Once all systems were go, the mobile suit dropped into it's semi-crouched position and flung out of the Helga, energy cable snapping off it's back as always.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
hellbore

Trask nodded at Marcus' words and moved towards the catapult. He set himself up and requested clearance for launch. He felt fairly apprehensive. He had tired of war during the Bloody Valentine. It sickened him. However. however much he hated it, he would fight on to protect the peace won at Jachin Due.

He received his clearance , " Adam Trask, launching." He took off, detaching the umbilical cable. He took up a holding pattern on the port side of the ship slightly aft. (i.e. rear left). His sensors locked on to the nearest Drake classes and waited for further orders.
Dark Duel

OOC: I'd totally forgotten about this. Sorry
IC:
Sitting cross-legged on his open cockpit hatch, Lukas had allowed himself to drift into a light sleep. His small, keen eyes snapped open as the order to launch was broadcast, and he began to put his helmet on.
As he did, one of his teammates radioed him:

"Falcon Lead, this is Falcon 2. I'll join Falcon 3 outside the ship and await further orders"

Lukas made his way into the cockpit and replied.
"Roger, 2. 4 and I will be out shortly." Out the corner of his eye he saw 2 and 4 move to the catapults and launch. He himself was ready to go moments later.

"This is Lukas O'Donnell in Dagger L, "Falcon 1". I'm taking off!" He called out, as a thin smile played across his face.
'The good point of this Admiral and his fleet is their efficiency. Now then, let's see how we do in combat.' Lukas thought as his machine shot forward out of the ship's starboard-side launch catapult.
In front, his teammates.

Lukas moved his Dagger L to the front of the ship, and prepared himself for combat.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Xvlai

- Nazca Class-Cynthia -
- Mobile Suit Bay -

Robert sat in his GuAIZ's pilot seat awaiting the engineers confirmation that he could launch. The work on his shield was nearly compete, and he had a new beam rifle. Only after he had recieved a stern lecture on conserving weapons from an engineer.

It wasn't my fault I lost the rifle, the enemy hasgood pilots, and we were fighting in the city, I couldn't go and shoot the entire place up. His thinking was interrupted by a engineer appearing in his open cockpit. "Hey, Rob. Works done, get out there and teach those naturals a thing or two about mobile suit combat."

The engineers information, gave Robert the go ahead he was waiting for. Chuckling at the engineer's comment Robert put his helmet back on, "Thanks, I will do my best."

Moving his GuAIZ to the linear catapult, he assumes the regular crouching position and launches back into space. I will, I will teach those Naturals not to kill innocent coordinators.

- Nazca Class-Cynthia -
- Main Bridge -

Captain Zach Brant was not surprised when Commander Granzi ignored his advice. She clearly had her mind set on retribution for the civilian losses. Revenge was a powerful emotion, one best used by a rational human being. And if there was someone more rational than her, Zach would need proof to believe it. So, he had no hesitations about the combat they were about to enter.

Zach listened silently, as the lunar wall gave his responce to commander Granzi. Shifting to stand behind the commander as the communications officer relayed the other Earth Alliances fleet responce, Zach remained quiet. Shema has made her choice, and as the captain of her flag I am obligated to support her. I would have rather, worked things out non-violently but if this is how things must be, this is how they will happen.

"Gunnery, target the rearmost Drake ship, prepare to fire on my orders." Turning his attention from the weapons officer, he talked more to the entire bridge crew. "It seems the man in command of the second Earth Alliance fleet is non other than the Lunar Wall." A wolfish grin spread across Zach's face. He had made his reputation and rank in combat and he looked forward to crossing blades with some of the Earth Forces best. "I know of no wall that cannot be brought down, we cannot fail the Plants now, do your best, and we will win!"
Ascension

-Nosi, Bridge

"Mister Suhndey, if we were to fire a few missiles, how quickly could we recloak? I have an idea that's just crazy enough it might work... Have the Drakes hold position, but take us to the rear of the Alliance fleet."

-Nosi, Hangar

"There's no way I'll cooperate with you apes!" McCrowan screamed as security hauled her away, "NEVER! My people will come for me! They'll come for me!"
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
The Loser Villain

-Nosi, Hangar

Chien

"There's no way I'll cooperate with you apes!" McCrowan screamed as security hauled her away, "NEVER! My people will come for me! They'll come for me!"

Chien snorted at the Doctor's outburst, "Sure thing, Dr. Frankenstein!"

He holstered his pistol and then looked around the hangar. Everybody from the Nosi had made it back and now all they had to do was make a clean break. All that was left to do now was to run a check on his Aile Dagger L and stay on standby in case things got heated again.

Patty

While all of the events with the doctor were going on, Patty had to remain on board the Nosi in her Doppelhorn Dagger L in case they were attacked.

She was still on standby, but now it seemed she wouldn't have to launch since she'd been informed that they were now clocked for the moment.
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
Random Zaku Pilot

"Hey I would be a gentlemen and say ladies first, but if I get shot hope you consider it as me taking a bullet for you hehehhe" said Hector joking around and launching.

"Hey bossman are we entering combat once more? cause if we are if were lucky I will get turned to space dust hehehehe" were more of Hector bad jokes. 'No matter how many times I launch why am I always scared before a fight? who cares' were his thoughts as he came up beside Josh.
Meh
Ziryab

-cloaked Girty Lue class, Nosi-
-Main Bridge-
-Above Lunar Surface-

Crazy indeed, Cherryh assumed with a curious eyebrow towards the old woman as he quietly looked at her. Vexed as he was, though believing--certain--he knew what she was thinking before his mind began to ponder what fallout could result.

"Commie," clutching at the helm's steering as he began to bring the cloaked vessel around for a broadside missile assault. "Contact Hedland and Durnfell telling them under Waters' orders to hold position behind the 14th's line for safety. Then inform all pilots to remain and return to their mobile suits and standby for possible redeployment."

"Gunnery! Have all portside launch tubes loaded, ready to fire with a solution targeting the foremost ZAFT vessel," without looking he then addressed Briana as he continued steering. "We may be able to fire immediately before we're fully decloaked and with any luck, recloak in under ten. ((Assumption since I'm still watching Seed Destiny ep. =p))
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
Sume Gai

Turkle
-Bridge-

Harken was not happy with the way things were going. The ZAFT Commander was did not look ready to back down.

'we're walking on eggshells here I hope we can talk some sense into these people; not that I don't understand how they feel, if they're telling the truth'
'

Harken made a gesture with his right hand telling his CIC fire control officer to to target the lead ZAFT ship
Kylern

Kyle sat on the shoulder of his Dagger with a rather bored looked on his face. He had gotten over the last conflict and now watched video intel of the one going on now it seemed. He was in position to arm his Dagger at a moments noticed and everything was either re-armed or re-charged. That meant he could be the first out if the moment came and maybe do something worthwhile besides hold the line of retreat. He was a forward attack fellow anyways and not a vanguard pilot... That sort of work was below him and this next time he would take lead and prove himself.

Then the order came down to get ready for possible re-deployment. And now this was more like it to him... The chance to get his hands dirty and kill one of those enemy units out there.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Ascension

-Nosi, Bridge

"If we're lucky ZAFT will think that our Alliance friends fired on them, and respond in kind. If we're not lucky... well, that's when we run."

Briana stood and, producing the bow of her fiddle seemingly from thin air, pointed it dramatically at the screen.

"For the sake of humanity, FIRE!!!"
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.