PHASE 3: The Blunder

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Random Zaku Pilot

OOC: Kavik I think I am a little to far for the exploding carbine thing to work???? but whatever happen to the large amounts of shots towards u?? err forget it

Hector backed up to avoid getting mixed up with the exploding Carbine. Hector held him off to a stand off with his saber. "Your not very nice" said Hector still holding his ground against the Dagger. He then fired twelve more CIW at the Dagger head(Kavik).

Then he heard a few pings into his MS left side and a piece of metal cut his upper left shoulder. "What the f*** man is this f***ing armor on these mobile suit made of paper mache, whats with naturals inflicting pain on me" shouted Hector in his cockpit. Regaining his thought train and going back to his bored tone.

"Hmm interesting proposition but no thank you I still need to annoy a few cuties before I die" was his bored reply talking about his teammate Winry and Carrah.

Hector pushed his saber forward to brake off the clash with the Dagger firing off five more CIW at the body and backing up. He then fired one shot from his working railgun and two beams from his rifle at the other Dagger.

"Where the hell is my teammates I am getting jumped here" said Hector positioning himself so he has a view of both enemy.

(Blocking Kavik saber with mines, attacking him with 12 Ciw at the head, and 5 more random anywhere, and 1 RG and 2 BR shots at Mandark)
Meh
Kavik Ryx

((OOC-- don't worry about the carbine, my character was essentially using it as a failed smoke bomb, and I'll address the shots a while back in this post))

Dalos slung his beam sabre like crazy through the mines Hector placed. He flew back into close range to try attacking again. As he slashed and propelled forward like crazy, damage from a recent attack began to show. Between James' intervention and some inaccuracy, most of the shots just zoomed by, however several shot past the armor and cut through some joints.

Getting back into close range, Dalos's leg units broke off and exploded, followed by his left arm, and then his lower torso. However, still in a berserk rage, he flung his sword like crazy not noticing the severe damage.
SNT1

Mike's opponent reacted to his shots, and promptly retaliated by firing assorted weaponry. Unbelievably cocky as this guy is, he can still throw off Mike if he isn't careful. Dodging upwards, the shots still destroyed the shield, and a beam shot hit the foot off the already severely damaged left leg---which was already dead weight anyways. Still, with one foot, Mike will once again have to recalibrate his maneuvers...

...Not that doing so would take long or take any effort, because after the pretty sparks and mini explosions, Mike is already charging down the guy with a beam saber drawn in his left hand after three beam rifle shots, and has attempted a diagonal slash on Michael's unit. While Mike targetted the whole body, he also wanted to include those outstretched railguns.

"Pleease. That's the last thing I need to hear from a noob of your caliber," Mike says as he goes for the slash.

(3 shots and then a diagonal downward slash)

~~~~~~

"Gotcha," Carrah whispers, as she sees one of her attacks go through. Her opponent falls back into mid-range, lobbing some shots. It's no problem at this range since her GuAIZ has more offensive capability than the Daggers. She dodged the first two shots, and still had to block the last two, making it ugly (uglier.) She still had solid control of the suit after taking the two blasts.

Carrah decides that his enemy really wouldn't want to mess with her on melee range for now. Ok, two can play that game. She returns three shots from her beam rifle. She powers down the beam and opts not to use the railguns for now to conserve energy should it get more intense.

I would like some backup, although everyon'e preoccupied at the moment... "How annoying!" Carrah comments, until she sees Hector needing more help. She then shoots Dalos' unit with another three rifle shots, only if to distract the guy...

(3 beam rifle shots each to Stan and Dalos, no specific targeted area)
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
ScornMandark

Stan grimaced as the GuAIZ continued working the mid-range shots. He wasn't really sure what he had hoped they'd do, but the situation was really just not getting any better. His monitor beeps, notifying that it has finished adjusting to the loss of the leg balance-wise. Just in time, too. The ZAFT unit continued to fire, although it sticks to just beam rifle shots, and the color is...dimmed? Interesting. He abruptly kicked his unit into a counter-clockwise spin, allowing the beam rifle shots to miss, narrowly. 2 of the shots sailed past, the third grazed his left side, just above the hip. Definitely had lowered the power output, probably to conserve energy. Then, it fired at Falcon 4, lobbing a few shots that way.

"Oy, who are you fighting?" As she fired at Dalos, Stan capitalized on the opportunity. He adjusted his right leg to provide 90° vectoring, twisted his torso and pushed into an angled burn. Lining up the shot, Stan unloaded with his beam carbine, firing shot after shot at the GuAIZ R as he circled and strafed.

(OOC - Firing several shots at Carrah while circle strafing)

-----------------------

James twisted and juked as the railgun and beam rifle shots were sent careening his way. Dalos had closed to extreme melee range, apparently not noticing the way his suit was getting blown to pieces. "Dammit, Falcon 4! Back up! Fall back, you are taking too much damage! Christ, pay attention!" He unloaded at the GuAIZ R while closing back to melee range, emptying his CIWS at him as well as shooting his carbine nearly to the point of overheating.

(OOC - Unloading CIWS and firing many carbine shots at Hector)
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Random Zaku Pilot

Hector could not believe this guy was not retreating "Goddammit your unit is all to hell and you still want to fight me, seriously you naturals work too hard" said Hector to the Dagger trying to hack him to pieces.

Hector parried by using his saber to hold off the attack and then push off to give him time to back away. As he backed away he said "look man your basically easy pickings so go away" said Hector trying to get away from the Dagger.

"Ahh thank you my beautiful Carrah for your support my savior and sexy angel" was Hector way of saying thank you. That was until he saw a spam barrage "Well slap my ass and call me a b****" was all he said before he pushed his MS to maximum.

He tried hard to avoid beam fires as he zigzagged and other maneuvers to avoid fires. But had gotten hit by two beams and a lot of CIW. One beam ripped off the shield from middle to top, the other the right shoulder was taken out. Most CIW's hit the remaining working leg upper thigh to the MS pelvic area as some hit what remained of the shield.

'Damn don't he have my balls in a vice grip' thought Hector as he fired five beam shots at the Dagger in two second intervals, but accompanied that with Half of whatever left in his CIW's. He then boosted forward with his saber activated to make it look like he was going melee but stopped midway and fired two railgun shots at the Dagger before boosting upwards.

'Damn starting to feel pain again, I know I shouldn't keep taking these pain killers but my stomach starting to hurt like hell and I think I reopened this wound' thought Hector popping two pills in his mouth.

"Come on man your working too hard Mister Earth Alliance Pilot" in a bored yet mocking tone.

((OOC: Kavik only a parry, Mandark errr spaming you with 5 BR alot of CIW and 2 RG shot))
Meh
Xvlai

- Near Nelson Class-Turkle –
- Duke Team –

Rob had felt safe, content, and like he was doing something towards the war effort at his position on top of the Cynthia. Commander Granzi had certainly felt otherwise. Forcefully ejected from his position he headed towards the massive melee near the enemy command ship. All the while he searched for Duke and Ed, Rob wasn’t exactly what one could call a team man, but he did his best to look out for those he served with.

Scanning all frequencies and units for a familiar sign; he continued his search for his team. It wasn’t that Rob hated teams, teams died on you, or teams failed you and left you with burns on your body, and the chance to serve the rest of the war in medical. He just felt better working solo, solo with tons of friendly units around. Gazing at the friendly units interlocked in combat, Rob had to stop, he was so utterly confused by all the fighting that he had no idea what was going on in the fight. Resigning himself to defeat, he vowed to find Duke and Ed after the battle and buy them each a case of whatever they desired. Boosting himself ‘upwards’ of the fight he laughed at his former idea because he was quite sure that Ed was probably not old enough to drink, and Duke was to much the perfect team soldier to drink.

Arriving upwards of the surrounding melee, Rob positions his GuAIZ’s shield in-between himself and the battle and carefully takes aim at the enemy Nelson Class’s body.

“Well Commander Granzi, you force me from my place and order me to take out the enemy capital ship. So here I go.”

Having served most of his life in Z.A.F.T killing doesn’t bother Rob so he does not even blink as he fires off four shots in quick succession with his beam rifle at the enemy ship.

- Nazca Class-Cynthia –
- Main Bridge –

Captain Zach had, once again in the middle of the fight, nothing to do. He had little to do but monitor the fight and occasionally gaze at Shema, to see if she wanted something from him. After Shema’s outburst, about professionals and lack of fighting, which had left Captain Zach gritting his teeth and vowing to talk to each and every crew member about performance. The ZAFT mobile suits had moved forward in force and took the fight to the enemy. This allowed Zach a little reprieve from his vow, although he still planned to talk too many of the crew, just not each and every one of them.

And now he stood hunched over closely following the battle on the combat officers station. The Cynthia couldn’t fire at the Nelson class due to the ZAFT mobile suits in the way. So here they sat, and here they waited for the Mobile Suits to finish this farce so the real enemies could be dealt with. Turning so slightly, his eyes still locked onto the station he allowed his peripheral vision to fall on the commander seated in her chair.

Zach had held many ‘love’ interests, almost none of which were reciprocated. Some civilian, but most served in ZAFT as that was all Zach really knew since signing up for the service. Still glancing at the commander Zach couldn’t help but let his mind race, just a little. She certainly is beautiful; I hear she also comes from some sort of high class family. Ahh, but I never would have a chance with her. She certainly is engaged to some high official, a lowly Captain like me would never stand a chance. Anyways, she certainly has brains, we are the same age, and she is a battle group commander and I a Captain.

“Captain.”

Captain? No she is the commander. Why would she be the Captain?

“Captain.”

I am the Captain!

“Captain.”

So engrossed was he with his thoughts that he had had not heard the voice of his CIC operator had broken Zach’s daydreaming. Standing up and turning around he quickly tries to figure out who was calling him, “Wha.. What?”

“Sir, the enemy ships are doing something. They are spreading out but it looks like they are still retreating.”

The stone that had so quickly dropped in Zach’s stomach, settled slightly, covering his earlier mistake his voice took on a harsher note, “Looks like? LOOKS LIKE? Are they or aren’t they?”

The poor crew member, who was simply reporting what they saw and had expected the Captain to make the decision on whether or not they were retreating, turned blankly back to the monitor and went with the most neutral answer, “Uhh.. They are still heading away from us.”

Groaning, Zach resisted the urge to massage his temples, still standing by the weapons station he pivoted himself to look at Shema, “Commander, your orders?”

Just forget it, you have no chance, no chance.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

"Ohh, shut up, Natural; your arrogance is really starting to make me sick," Michael said as he saw the Dagger L coming at him, three beam carbine shots coming ahead of him. After quickly performing evasive maneuvers, Michael managed to come through unscathed. Suddenly, seeing Mike coming at him with a beam saber, Michael immediately boosted back at least thirty meters.

Deciding that this fight was getting too messy, Michael decided to call it quits and fired off his railguns and beam rifle again before putting his thrusters at full power and quickly left the fight. Even a Coordinator should know when to call it quits. Looking for another opponent, Michael flew towards the Helga, to see if he could pick up any worthwhile tactical targets.

(Attacking SNT1/Mike with a pair of railgun shots and a beam rifle shot)
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
ScornMandark

James saw the GuAIZ take most of the shots at him and laughed out loud. "Hahaha who's superior now?" A small voice in his head prodded him, 'Not to interrupt your gloating, but you're not that good.'

"Not that good? Heresy!" he replied.

'Really? Then explain to me why you're about to get creamed by this guy...' the voice trailed off to the target lock beeping.

"Aww, crap." He boosted, trying to avoid the spam barrage. He rolled and tucked, dodging most of the beam rifle shots. One got close and singed a thruster bell on his back, lowering his overall thrust output. The CIWS sprayed all around, making it impossible to avoid them all. The pinging echoed throughout the frame of the suit as impacts peppered most of the exposed armor. As Hector burned in for supposed melee, James kicked his thrusters to fly backwards, fumbling for his beam saber. Suddenly, the GuAIZ R boosted up and let fly with 2 railgun shots. Totally unprepared, the shots nailed his right arm, blowing it off at the shoulder. "ZOINKS!" he shouted as he was rocked violently to the side. Scrabbling to regain control of his suit, he kicked the foot pedals and rocked the joysticks.

His Dagger's verniers popped and flared, stabilizing his out of control tumble. Regaining target lock, and threw his now useless shield at Hector. Pulling his other beam saber, he boosted straight at the GuAIZ R and finished emptying his CIWS at him. He then made a cutting slash at the torso of the highly damaged GuAIZ R, trying to end this fast. "Some of us don't need to mess with our genetic code to be better, ZAFTie," he threw back at Hector.

(OOC - emptying the rest of his CIWS at Hector then boosting in for a torso-aimed slash)

-----------------

(OOC - I'll post for Stan later)
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
SNT1

Right after his opponent evades the slash, Mike continues to boost downwards and up, rolling in the process to miss whatever ammunition is coming at him. He prepares for a second upward slash, the enemy, when he decides to boost on out of their bout back to the direction of their mothership.

"..." Mike froze a little bit before moving on, unable to mutter his next trash talk.

There's still work to be done, so he locates the next target. The one who likes to engage him is currently engaged in two other allies. "Eh, why the hell not..." With that he comes into firing range and shoots two beam carbine shots at Hector.

~~~~~~

Carrah makes the evasion a priority, as her shield is slowly deteriorating. Still, she couldn't help Hector much, and she almost put her own unit at risk, with the other one on full attack. A bad tactical move on her part, since she still got hit in the right foot, dismantling it...

"gghh!" Carrah grunts as that piece flew off.

With her enemy still strafing around, Carrah decides to be more aggressive in terms of movement, by taking away the enemy's patterned fire, getting closer in range but not close enough for melee, and returning her own beam rifle fire.

(3 shots)
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Random Zaku Pilot

"Oi Carrrah I suggest we retreat we are going to get swamped if we stay here and I am going on empty, but I don't want to leave you behind after all what kind of man would I be if I abandon a cutie to save my own ass hehe" was Hector suggesting a retreat and joking to get his organized.

Hector did his best to avoid getting shot up by the Vulcans but some hit the rifle blowing off the sights, and a lot pelted his armor and two slightly damaged the head. "Grrr damn it where the hell is everyone else" shouted Hector moving his saber to intercept the enemy saber.

"Hehe this situation sorta makes me want to surrender hehe" was his words as the saber he stopped was touching the armor on the sides melting it. "But I then I wont get to see the female crew naked" said Hector in a perverted tone. "Never asked to get messed with genetically too bad most of it don't really help me in combat but I do have a high alcohol tolerance and some drugs don't really do it" was Hector absentminded babble.

He emptied out his CIW's from the head down to the shoulder of the arm of the enemy saber hand until the fifth-teen bullet the sound of a empty feeder was heard. He then made a last ditch effort he pushed off to boost away. As he got a opening he attempted to escape.

Two beams were sent sailing towards him one ripped off his left arm shield and all, and the second badly damaged his last leg. Hector to remove the dead weight shot off the leg and continued. "Your very troublesome" was his words as he fired three not aimed, at his old pal he met by chasing all day in this battle.

'Two left huh might as well give her a opening' thought Hector as he fired the last two shots at the Dagger Carrah was fighting to divert its attention. "Well we should leave now Carrah the Helga does seem like a safer place to be" was Hector running away.

(OOC:man this looks long hope its all consistent or something, 15 CIW at Mandark from the head to the shoulder not looking for damage but a way to run away, three badly aimed shots at SNT1/Mike errr just to make you dodge and buy me a sec or two to hightail it, 2 beams at Mandark/Stan as a distraction)
Meh
ScornMandark

Stan watched warily as the GuAIZ R closed the gap a little and changed directions, firing several shots from her own beam rifle. Stan adjusted his angle, vectoring upwards and away to avoid the shots. One of the shots singed his leg, leaving a little smoke behind. As he was reaching the crest of his boost, 2 more rifle shots came out of nowhere. To keep from getting hit again, he had to keep boosting, limiting him to just one hasty shot at Carrah.

(OOC - just one hasty shot at Carrah)

------------------------

James flinched as Hector's CIWS riddled his head and torso with bullets. He boosted back out of melee just as Hector pulled back himself. Shaking his head to clear the ringing, he did a quick damage report. His Dagger L had caught most of Hector's CIWS fire, leaving a lot of pinholes in the armor. The internal structure seemed solid enough, just not a lot of armor left. Sensors took a glancing hit, and thrust was down to 85%. "Close enough for government work..." He clicked on his comm again. "Falcon 4, return to base. Falcon Lead, this is Falcon 3. Moving to assist general melee." Letting Hector go (he was pretty much done for), he saw Falcon 2 and another GuAIZ R circling and shooting at each other. Lining up the shot, he tracked Carrah's movements and fired off 2 shots as he started closing.

(OOC - 2 aimed shots at Carrah as he moves closer their combat area)

------------

Lukas grimaced as his right arm was shot off below the elbow. Turning again, he tried to track the GuAIZ R with his CIWS. Unfortunately, the suit had moved too fast to keep up. He saw the shots from the beam rifle as if in slow motion, wondering how it was possible....

The Dagger caught two of the 4 beam shots directly to the chest, followed by the railguns in the legs. With a silent scream, the Dagger's batteries ruptured and exploded, leaving a cloud of debris and a plume of smoke.
Cardi Doorl

- Nazca-class Cynthia -
- Combat Bridge -

"At this point, we've long since lost our chance to punish the unit that attacked Copernicus. We've done all we can here; these Naturals know who's the superior fighting force. Have all units withdraw. All vessels will cease pursuit and fall back to Copernicus."

- Combat Area -
- Team 1 -

The other suits from Granzi Team were fighting wildly, moving at an obscenely rapid pace while firing all of their weapons with abandon.

Duke, however, wasn't about to be distracted by the chaotic fighting. He intended to put some hurt on the OMNI flagship to force them to give up. That's when he saw the Dagger L with the wild maneuvers (Nakamura). He knew then he'd have to get past that guy to touch the Nelson.

Honing in, Duke advanced, knowing instinctively that the Natural's shots were meant to scare off less experienced opponents rather than to score hits.

Then the Dagger stopped suddenly. Not missing a beat, Duke snapped two shots from his beam rifle just fractions of a moment before the Dagger let loose with its own rifle.

Normally, Duke could easily have rolled away from such an assault to move in closer, but what doomed him was no doubt what prompted the other guy to choose him as a target. The damaged taken earlier in the fight caused one of Duke's maneuvering thrusters to short out just then, so that his leftward bank was halted abruptly.

Nakamura's beams sliced deeply into Duke's GuAIZ through the right shoulder, ripping away the right arm and what remained of the leg while shearing away much of the torso armor to expose the internal mechanisms underneath. The mobile suit proceeded to spiral out of control toward the lead Dagger just as the Commander's withdrawal order came through.

It was an order Duke knew he couldn't fulfill in his state. Without another thought, he bellowed, "Ed, Rob, wherever you are, get out of here alive!", then brought up his shield - his left arm being his GuAIZ's only undamaged limb left - and activated the beam blade at its end while bringing the apparatus up to provide what cover it could for the tattered machine holding it.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
EZero8

--Helga--
-Hangar-

Josh grunted as he watched the battle from a viewing screen at the hangar. It surprised him to see that Hector went back into battle after being injured, while Josh himself was stuck inside the ship without an operational mobile suit after letting his GuAIZ get gangbanged by the Daggers. It all comes down to whether Hector has enough luck to last this long.

"Have you guys finished attaching that spare arm yet?" he called out to the tech crews. They responded negatively, drawing a facepalm from the (un)lucky Redcoat.

"F*** it... we'll hold off repairs until we return to Copernicus."
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Xvlai

- Nazca-Class Cynthia -
- Combat Bridge -

Zach kept his eyes locked onto the wall behind Shema. His earlier voyage down imaginitive waters still bothered him. As Shema finished her orders Zach pivoted again and watched as the communications office promptly sent the order.

- Near Nelson class-Turkle -
- Duke Team -

Rob had turned away as he fired the shots planning to dive into the dogfight and help his comrades when Dukes frantic radio call came through. Immediatly rocketing outwards Rob sets a course towards the Cynthia.

"You allright Duke?"
Destroy Gundam

This time, his barrage struck home, and with deadly consequences for the Dagger L. It exploded just in time for Marcus to hear the order to retreat, which suited him just fine. He turned his GuAIZ towards where the Cynthia was and engaged his thrusters, moving at top speed. All in all, it was turning out to be a day of mixed blessings. Although he had made two kills that day, innocent people had died during the attack on Copernicus. He had assumed command of the team, but the team's red had been injured in battle. Marcus sighed, unhappy that his victories seemed to be tainted by these events. He opened a line to the other member of Team 2, making sure to keep an eye on the area in case he was attacked.

"Trask, head back to the ship. We've been given the order to withdraw. I just hope we get a chance to catch those cowards who attacked Copernicus..."
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Random Zaku Pilot

Hector was beginning to feel numb his eyes were heavy. "This is Hector Helga request safety net to be deployed, and fire teams on standby I am bringing in a damaged unit" was Hector tired voice. He looked at his stomach the blood was everywhere from upper stomach to lap, his left shoulder was bleeding too.

'This really f***ing sucks I can barley see the guidance lasers oh well' were his thoughts as he begins his attempt to bring his mobile suite in. 'What the hell two more pain killers wont kill me' were his thoughts popping in two more pills.

The mobile suit stub for legs hit the floor hard Hector not expecting that hit the controls causing the unit to tip over falling on its sides with a nasty screech before hitting the safety net. By this time Hector was passed out and the crew began to work quickly.

Hector was taken out of the cockpit with one mechanic holding him by his arms and another at his legs. His body limp they began moving him to the on deck medical crew. The mobile suit completely destroyed was tossed out to space making space for the other mobile suits to land.
Meh
Kavik Ryx

The distress beacon from Dagger Falcon Four blinked on and off. The unit was mostly destroyed, only the torso really remained, drifting toward the Turkle. Inside, Dalos was exhausted, persperating like crazy, and bloodshot. A pair of his backup cameras were still functional, and as he opened his eyes, he noticed a dagger explode in a violent magenta flair. Witnessing what was going on, he began to shake and yelled out violently.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Michael, having recieved the order to withdraw to the Helga, fired his GuAIZ-R's thrusters as he made a zipline for the hangar area. Landing safely into the hangar, he walked the suit over to its berth, and shut all systems down. Opening the cockpit hatch, he floated out and took off his helmet for a few seconds or two so he could breathe.

Stepping onto the deck, Michael kept his eyes peeled for anybody else coming in to see if they needed tending to.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Gambit01

-Nakamura Team-

Nakamura saw the incoming shots, and didn't miss a beat:

He released his shield and spun out to the left, allowing the beams shots to be absorbed by the anti-beam coated guard. While this was going on, Nakamura took aim with his beam rifle at the now one armed mobile suit, looking quite pitiful from all that distance away using only a beam saber. Had Nakamura been a romantic, he might have cast aside his rifle and dueled the suit one-on-one.

Nakamura was no romantic.

"I thought I told you..." Nakamura said coldly as he squeezed the trigger, "Die."

---------------------------------------------------------

-Turkle-

"Sir! Enemy shows signs of retreating!!"

Hiroshi gave a sigh of relief; it looked like it wouldn't come to a blood-bath after-all. Still, no sense being silly now.

"Have all suits slowly retreat to their ships, and all ships re-converge by the Turkle! Don't give the enemy any excuse to re-engage in hostilities! We must report this to OMNI!"

Giving another small smile, he chanced a grin and a wink at Harken.

"I just might make a Poker player out of you yet, Captain."
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Wedge14

-Edgle Glendrin-

Ed had faltered once again. His GuAIZ R seemed to stall slightly before taking off after his team leader. This stalling was not it his machine but his battered nerves.

What happened next went too quickly for the unskilled pilot.

As a bright flash tore into duke's machine Edgle felt his heart stop.

They were on vacation. How did this happy? Why were these stupid naturals here? Why wouldn't they ever stay out of coordinator business? All the brought was death and chaos. Never for a good reason.

"DENVER!!!" Ed screamed lunging forwards in his seat in a fit of rage. "Pull back!! PULL BACK!!!"

-Erin Bruist-

Erin smirked confidently her confidence returning. She was lucky not a single mobile suit had entered her field. And as she saw some of the ZAFT units pull back she was quick to brag.

"Our first time out and we mopped the floor with these guys."
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!