PHASE 1: One Last Hurrah (Granzi Team)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Destroy Gundam

Marcus closed his eyes briefly as he thought of where their teammates were.

"I know that the new Red was hauled off to see Commander Granzi after he went off on the guard at the ship enterance. You may want to avoid him, because I think he's just a tad unstable. I think one other went to see her as well. Not sure though. Haven't seen Ross or Seagel for a while, though. Captain Brant's likely on the bridge. If you don't mind my asking, what did you get that made those bags so heavy?"
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
hellbore

Cynthia

Adam trudged down the hallway towards his room. As he reached the private quarters area, he noticed that to other Greens were talking in another room, one carrying a obviously heavy bag. He rapped on the door frame.

"Uhh, hello. I'm Adam Trask, I've been assigned to this team temporarily until we reach Amory One. I, uhh, hope we work well together."

He couldn't help staring at the bulging bags the younger one was carrying.

"Umm, whats in the bags?" he asked.
Xvlai

- Nazca-class Cynthia –
- Main Bridge –

Zach had been about to welcome, if one could call his forms of welcomes, welcoming, the other pilot to the ship when the commander choose to talk. He listened to her in silence, gazing at the two pilots to watch their reactions. After their dismissals he turned his back on them and went back to his supply manifests.

It was obvious Zach and Shema were two different people, who thought differently and acted differently. But something bothered him that Shema had brought up.

Why were they getting two replacement pilots on their last leave, not only that but to Zachs knowledge their wasn’t exactly a war going on. Clearly Darius needed experience, he might be an ace but he was fresh out of school. And Zach was willing to bet any of the ships current green pilots could out pilot the hapless red. The other man, Adam was an experienced pilot, he had survived Jachin Due, but so had Zach.

What’s more he had defected. Zach frowned, looking blankly at the manifests that he held. That infighting is what killed us in the end. That whole Clyne faction and Zala faction had seen to the end of ZAFT, even more then the freedom gundam and its mission of peace. Zach had never held loyalties to either party. He was a realist. Peace could never exist, it was not human. And a world without naturals, who knew? Zach didn’t like wasting a card or playing it before he knew its full potential.

Sighing, Zach put down the supply manifests. His work ruined. He had been about to voice his concern to the commander but stopped. If she had any questions she would come to him. Anyways. Zach always felt apprehensive; for all that mattered Zach was willing to bet her eyes could pierce battleship armor.

Instead he glides over and checks the guards report to see if any crew had come back drunk, or from a fight. They might be on leave but discipline and order had to be maintained.
Wedge14

Ed had opened the bags to show the contents of them to his friend before he was interrupted by one of the mysterious 'newbies'.

"Oh Hi!! There!" He said spinning around. "I'm Edgle Glendrin But Ed will do fine...and uh this here is uh... Mr. Caseon! Marcus Caseon!! It's a pleasure to meet you Mr Trask." Ed said with a nervous nod.

"But if you two would excuse me I need to deliver the contents of these two bags to the rest of our shipmates..." As Ed started to walk away he shouted back at the two. "If you need any help just ask any of us!!!"
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Terrace

After much consideration, Winry finally decided on a new book about pirates from the age of sail. She had not studied that period before, and now seemed like an ideal time to pick it up.

Paying for her purchase, Winry made her way back to the Helga, waving to the guards protecting the entraces. Depositing her new book in her quarters, she went to the hangar and started a visual inspection of her GuAIZ R. She wanted to be ready for the eventual transfer to a new unit.
Heavyarms is the best walking weapons pile of all the Gundams!

Click Here!
Cardi Doorl

- Nazca-class Cynthia -
- Main Bridge -

Once the two pilots had vacated, Shema made a declaration, her tone unchanged from her earlier utterances: "Mr. Raines will not be helping the engineers paint his mobile suit. He and Mr. Trask will paint it themselves for failing to salute their Commander. Brant, I will overlook your failure to order salutes when none were forthcoming this time, but in the future I will not allow that kind of mistake to go unnoticed."
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Random Zaku Pilot

-Helga in some dark room

Hector looked up at the bottle of liquor he was drinking from to see it half way finished. He then took another swig of the bottle not feeling much burning anymore. "Thought this would do more damage not even that drunk yet" he said to himself flipping the picture on the backside.

On the back there was writing some neat and others nothing more then chicken scratch that was barely passable for writing. They were seven different hand writings.

"Remember a nap a day keeps the EA away!- Wee.
"Hey when we get back lets hit a strip club"- J.V.
"If you guys allow that idiot to touch any of those girls your all screwed"- Greta.
"Life nothing but a game, you just gotta play it and enjoy it"- Aaron.
"Take no s*** from no one, beat the s*** out of anyone who talks s***"- Chris aka Gumby.
"Life sucks, nobody likes me, nobody likes us, nobody likes us, and we don't care cause we loving it"- Critty.
"Gotta love you guys, after all we are the Invincible Incompetent Six plus some chick"- Hector.

Hector read that with a smirk before going back to looking the ceiling "Heh looks like we weren't that invincible" said Hector out loud taking a gulp. He wore a strained smiled as his eyes were closed.

(OOC:idk just experimenting witht he lak of anything dumb to make him do)
Meh
Recon 5

OOC: Well, guess I'd better show my face here before someone bans me for being MIA.

-Helga-

The Dagger pilot was good, very good. He weaved his machine smoothly through John's burst of machinecannon fire, brought his beam rifle up and put a blast clean through the CGUE's right shoulder. Alarms sounded briefly as system readouts warned of a complete loss of function in the arm.

Not many options left... guess I'll have to risk it.

Firing all his thrusters, John charged his tormentor. As he'd anticipated, the enemy immediately boosted upwards to avoid a collision. However, John had turned his machine in mid-flight and now his pipper rested squarely on his opponent's backpack.

Checkmate.

A stream of shots from the CGUE's shield weapon tore into the Dagger's back and legs, and the machine exploded a few seconds later. A dramatic fanfare began to play as the words "MISSION COMPLETE" scrolled across the screen.

Sighing, John tossed the handheld onto his bed. While playing videogames wasn't the most beneficial way to kill time, it was an effective one, and John also liked to think that it helped him improve his situational awareness.

Yeah, right. Who am I kidding?

Still, there wasn't really that much else to do while waiting for a sortie. John picked the handheld up again, resolving to finish the game before the real action started.

I may not get the chance...
Yay for functional signatures!

THE OFFICIAL SAJI FANCLUB. PLEASE POST YOUR SAJI SPECULATIONS HERE
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

After sleeping for about an hour or two, Michael woke up again, yet another nightmare plaguing him. This time, it was Junius Seven again. Deciding to head over to the ship's rather cozy observation lounge, he got out of bed and slipped back into his boots.

Exiting his quarters, Michael passed by John's quarters, hearing the sound of video games in there. Merely shaking his head, he continued down the corridors for a few more minutes before reaching the observation lounge. There was a large panoramic window which allowed for a good view of space. Complete with a couch, chair and a small table with chairs.

Michael sat down in the chair, staring out into the peacefulness and silence of space. Speaking to himself, Michael said, "As much as I thought I wouldn't admit it, this assignment was worth it. Except for Granzi, I respect everyone here. She is too cold-hearted, too career oriented."

For the moment, Michael continued to think about what he would do upon arrival at Armory One. He seriously began considering staying in the service...Michael had always enjoyed combat, and the thrill of fighting had kept his blood pumping. "The only reason I deserted was because the Zala leadership was too corrupt...but Shema Granzi doesn't appear to understand that."
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Xvlai

- Nazca-class Cynthia –
- Main Bridge –

Zach had been about to look at the report when the Commander chose to speak. While holding the report he listened to her with half an ear. He didn’t let her rebuke of his punishment bother him. I suppose its best; perhaps it will build teamwork between the two new recruits.

What Commander Shema said next almost made Zach jump out of his uniform. “Brant, I will overlook your failure to order salutes when none were forthcoming this time, but in the future I will not allow that kind of mistake to go unnoticed."

Slowly turning around Zach put on his passive face responding calmly, he affirmed, “Yes, Sir”

It was no use attempting to fabricate an excuse or offer one. Zach was willing to bet Commander Shema could see right through one. He had heard his fair share of rumors before serving with her. Serving with her had only affirmed some of those rumors. Anyways being interrupted always put a hike in Zach’s thinking. Their failure to salute had completely blown his mind.

“With your permission sir, I will send a runner to inform Trask.”

- Copernicus City –
- Shopping District –

Robert got off the train early. He had been going to go back to the ship but decided against it. He instead decided to go and purchase a gift for his wife. She was prone to worrying. And Robert was willing to bet she was worrying even though the war was over and he was on leave. He also needed to buy her goodwill, she was not happy with the way the military was heading and wanted Robert to take a civilian job.

Walking into a jewelry shop, Robert looked over the merchandise. Deciding on a pair of ear rings he motioned to one of the store clerks. Perhaps she is right; I am getting to old to be a pilot. Shaking his head Robert went to the cashier.
Destroy Gundam

After Ed had gone off to deliver the still unknown gifts to the rest of the ship, Marcus turned to Adam.

"Well, like Ed just said, I'm Marcus Caseon. I am a little surprised that you were assigned to this team, considering the fact that once we get back to Armory One, we're going to be broken up. Whatever the case is, however, it's good to have some new blood, even if it's only for a short while. If you don't mind my asking, what team did you serve on during the last war? I was assigned to the Granzi team fairly shortly after it was formed, and I've been here ever since. Oh, and just a piece of advice: Commander Granzi can seem tough, even unfair at times, but she does it because it kept us alive. Just treat her with a lot of respect, and you should avoid any problems."
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.