Episode I: Moon Below, Stars Above [Atlas]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Ascension

O'Connor wasted no time in getting to the bridge. Waters was a bit slower to arrive, but got there soon enough.

"What's the situation?" the commander growled, "Are we finally ready to move out?"

"Looks that way, sir!" Wayans responded.

"Let the captain know we're moving out. Tell the pilots I expect every last one of them to be strapped into a Dagger forty five minutes from now. Tell 'em to use their time wisely."

"I still don't approve of your heavy-handed methods, O'Connor!" Waters snapped.

"Look, lady, you stay out of military affairs and I'll stay out of public relations. Deal?"

"Remember who's paying your paycheck!"

"I'd do this job for free."

"You'll live to regret those words!"

Water stayed on O'Connor's heels as he turned to leave. Their bickering could still be heard in the distance for a full minute after they left the bridge.

"N-now hear this..." the comm tech stammered over the intercom. At last the operation was truly underway.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Kylern

Sitting in his dagger the still working Kyle pecked away at the keyboard in front of him. Time was running down and it seemed they were slated to move out soon. All the better in his opinion because this was boring as hell. He wanted to fight, not play with maps: Although he was practically ready for this thing.

Giving a massive yawn he looked up at the ceiling of the mobile suit and decided he needed to make a descion. Was he going to go all out like the mission stated or was he going to hold the high ground and just get things done as smooth as possible. He also wanted to know if he was going to ask that girl from before out... He already told himself he would protect her this battle since it was her first. Maybe he wanted something more too?
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Cardi Doorl

- Girty Lue-class Nosi -
- Mobile Suit Bay -

Enzo had been so worried about the possibility of slipping up and looking like a dumb kid in front of his comrades that he'd actually never really thought about the possibility of getting killed. Surprisingly, he still didn't think about it in any serious terms even after Chien spoke of it. The idea of getting killed out there was only an abstract idea somewhere in the back of Enzo's head; something that he only numbly recognized as a possibility, but didn't really admit could ever happen to him.

No, Enzo just wanted, more than anything, for these battle-hardened men and women to respect him and consider him useful.

But then the alert went out as the jittery-sounding comm tech relayed O'Connor's orders. After those orders went out, Enzo's back straightened as he seemed to swell with confidence. "Well, guys, guess this is it..."

Not sure what else to say, Enzo made his way to his Dagger to study the information they'd been given for the job.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
The Loser Villain

- Girty Lue-class Nosi -
- Mobile Suit Bay -

"You two both aren't ready for this mission. Neither am I. Unless whatever this kid's name is already studied the map, we'll all be going in there blind at this state."

He was about to reply as the speakers through out the hangar burst to life:

"N-now hear this..."

Chien grinned as the message blared over the ships intercom system. The time had finally come and he was looking forward to it.

He watched as the kid in front of him suddenly changed his posture and looked like a fairly confident pilot.

"Well, guys, guess this is it..."

Enzo then floated away to his Dagger L without saying anything else.

Chein then turned to Jack with a look of disbelief, "I think he's as good as dead."

He then quickly turned back towards Enzo as he floated away, "You spaz, you never said your name!" Then, muttering under his breath, "Oh forget it, I'll find out when the KIA reports come in."

Shrugging his shoulders as he turned back to Jack, "Guess we should look over these maps as well. Unless of course we feel like flying this mission blind."

With that said, Chien pushed off the catwalk and towards his Dagger L Aile with an eager drive to study the map.
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
ORegan

Jack listened closely as the intercom went off. When Spaz left, yes that's his new nickname for this RPG, Jack replied to Chien's death comment with, "Pretty much."

In the brief 10 seconds or so it took Chien to insult Enzo one more time and come back exclaiming they should study the maps, Jack was already pushed off the ground and heading for his MS.

"Way ahead of you. See ya chumps in half an hour." With his last statement, Daniels entered his cockpit and closed it. the hollow silence brought him back to his war days as a grunt member of the Swarm. His computer screen gave off an eerie glow as he remembered all deaths in the team from one ZAFT assault.

Slightly coming out of his daze, the veteran opened up the map and started to glance at it. He first looked at the drop point, and then the most likely locations of the target, including her place of residence, as well as her research building. Depending on the time of the attack, she could be at either. Nights and early morning would probably mean she's at her place of residence. The length of this mission would depend on hitting the right location.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?