Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Double Helix Discussion thread.

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
ScornMandark

Got a question - Who's the captain of the Mancini?

"And this is the captain of the Mancini, Captain. Or, Sir, for short."
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Sume Gai

ScornMandark wrote:Got a question - Who's the captain of the Mancini?

"And this is the captain of the Mancini, Captain. Or, Sir, for short."
no one he's a full NPC

give him a name if you want but it really doesn't matter
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Wedge14

I'll have a talk with the other faction leaders and come up with concrete names for all the NPC captains. Just for continuity sake.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Sneedham

So when do we start the rpg

So when do we start?
They should have never killed off the Gouf custom
Wedge14

Hey guys sorry about being a little MIA. Work sucks, School sucks, family life sucks, but i'm getting the band back together. =P Expect me to have everything all caught up sometime tomorrow.

LadyTaurucis

Ok, if I've got any facts/details off, please tell me >_> I'm currently in the process of writing a research paper (EVIL -_-) and everyone's telling me that I'm doing it wrong even though when I try doing it their way I can't even write more than a few words... meh... Writing is no fun when you have to write what other people want you to write.
Nothing says "Girl Power" like a hot pink, 60 foot tall, weapon-toting robot.

Verbal abuse isn't supposed to be refined!
Wedge14

Sorry about the delays guys...I randomly decided to renovate my room on the weekend and kinda got stuck doing that. :roll:

Wedge14

I'm going to be putting up my own death row in the next few days to weed out all the people who conveniently bail whenever there isn't lazorz and exploshunz.

LadyTaurucis

Wait, what's that supposed to mean? o.O
Nothing says "Girl Power" like a hot pink, 60 foot tall, weapon-toting robot.

Verbal abuse isn't supposed to be refined!
Sume Gai

A "death row" is a list of People's characters who haven't done anything in a while (I believe a week) and unless their players post for them they are treated as NPCs (meaning they can be killed off in battle)
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

Lol Lazorz and explosionz. I hope I'm not on the death row.
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
Wingnut

If you've been here and posting, then you're not. You can also avoid death row by stating in advance if you are going to be not able to play as the character for x length of time providing that you return when you say you plan to and retake control of them.

I don't really want to, but I may have to set one up for the TARRRPG as well as I have a couple of people who are falling behind with their characters.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
SNT1

Wedge14 wrote:I'm going to be putting up my own death row in the next few days to weed out all the people who conveniently bail whenever there isn't lazorz and exploshunz.
Kinda hard to do when there isn't anything to do outside of battle other than just... talking.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Strike Zero

Yo.

Fritz's announcement yesterday helped me to remember something important: I decided to stop participating in Double Helix a while ago, but I forgot to tell anybody about it. The reason I can give is only that I'd prefer to be involved in only one RPG at a time, which at present is the TARRRPG.

So, consider this my official announcement of my dropping out of Double Helix, albeit a late one. I apologize for any problems my lack of participation may or may not have caused.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Fritz Ashlyn

SNT1 wrote:
Wedge14 wrote:I'm going to be putting up my own death row in the next few days to weed out all the people who conveniently bail whenever there isn't lazorz and exploshunz.
Kinda hard to do when there isn't anything to do outside of battle other than just... talking.
HA HA HA, OH WOW
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Cardi Doorl

[Cardi's blood raises to a slow boil]
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
mcred23

SNT1 wrote:
And we all know that real people never talk to each other. Ever.

Jet Stream Attack FTW!
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Kavik Ryx

mcred23 wrote:
SNT1 wrote:

Jet Stream Attack FTW!
That they do not. But I will get back to posting more frequently starting later today.
SNT1

Thanks for the sarcastic reply, but you won't hold the interest of any players if the leaders and important characters aren't moving things along, especially in a rigid-authority like EA or ZAFT. Hey, that's how the last few RPG's died, I reckon! Players finally running out of things to say, leading characters doing zero about it!

Oh by the way, RPG characters talking about anything =/= real people talking about anything. Really, do I have to get Mike to talk about how Titans are 5-0 this season or how LittleBigPlanet is gonna kick ass just to please GM's? Or Carrah rant about Twilight being the BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR?
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Wedge14

You guys are really giving me a headache. I go to school, and I work. I run this game in my spare time because i think it's fun. When people bicker back and forth over stuff it just irritates me and sucks out all the fun. S

What you need to realize that, this is the rpg section. This is a Role Playing Game.

Cardi, Gambit,Sumegai (who's been doing a good job helping out with the EA) and I have been pushing forwards towards the next battle. But this isn't MY story It's OUR story. Everyone has to do their share of the work.

I'm not going to push this story around by myself. I'm here to point it in the correct direction.