Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Double Helix Discussion thread.

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
The Big Zabowski

Note that I didn't say ALL the ZAFT Chicks..much to Yzak's probable dismay.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Ziryab

Trying to find my motivation. =p Is ATLAS supposed to be meeting up with someone or another ship in the debris field or simply hiding in it until a contact arrives?
ScornMandark wrote:*Bows* Thank you sir, I appreciate the praise :D

Quick update, forgot the back of the coat...

Updated Uniforms

From Left to Right:

Command, Duty Uniform, Duty Female, Pilot, Technician, Logo of Atlas

Comments? (related to the uniform proposal, thank you ORegan...I like cake too :P )
Cherryh: Meh, at least the skirt and boots match the male duty outfit. Not a kilt but it will have to do. I'll be damned if I have to wear pants! *snooty head turn*
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
Wedge14

At the moment Atlas has a few problems they have to deal with. One of their ships is seperated and currently missing. Also they are waiting for a contact to appear somewhere in the debris field.

They are busy guys.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
The Loser Villain

Since Aura Shyne is now an NPC, who controls her when Patty takes her and Enzo to search the area for the Hedland?
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
The Big Zabowski

On the topic of Aura; Is she a defacto NPC, or can someone adopt her? Because I'd like to express interest in doing such a thing.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Wedge14

I got control over her at the moment.

Strike_Rouge_Mk2

aww, and here I was going to laugh at you all because the tech didn't have to wear the uniform XD
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
ScornMandark

bwahahahaha all a youse Atlas folks gots ta wear it now!! :D
Cherryh wrote:I'll be damned if I have to wear pants!
We aim to please :P
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Cardi Doorl

Tomorrow I will have Granzi Team fast-forward three hours to the Cynthia meeting. If any ZAFT player has an unfinished character interaction going on, then I urge you to wrap it up soon.

RZP and Terrace: I'll post up something from Wayne in reponse to you guys once I return from classes today.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Fritz Ashlyn

Reposted from the TFtF thread:

Hurricane Ike is strengthening in the Gulf of Mexico as I type, and there's about a 99% chance I'm going to be ordered to evacuate the island my university is located on tomorrow.

Here is a map to give you an idea of what we're dealing with.

Corpus Christi is that yellow dot I put on there. ...yeah.

So if I suddenly don't have access to the internet for a noticeable length of time, blame Ike. I'm going to spend most of tomorrow getting the hell out of town, driving a couple of hours up the Texas coast to my hometown, boarding up my mother's house... and then getting the hell out of town again.

Once I'm done drying out and fighting off the gators I'll fill you guys in and confirm that I'm still alive.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Ziryab

Wish you the best of luck in circumstances Fritzy. Stay safe and be careful.

EDIT
ScornMandark,
Just so you know, I got nothing at all but love for your ATLAS uniforms, Cheeryh on the other hand... :P
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
ScornMandark

@Fritz - Keep your head down, and good luck! I'm in Monterrey, MX, for the week so I hope it takes it's time to get here...

@Ziryab - Thanks! I do understand how hard it is to reconcile haute coture with military starch and nylon :)
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
ORegan

Good luck Fritzy. Remember what Ron White says. "It's not that the wind is blowing, it's what the wind is blowing."
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
LadyTaurucis

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to stick it, but I've been eyeing this RP for a while and I was curious about joining.

However I have never participated in (much less even seen/heard of) such a well-organized RP environment before, and I'm not sure how I go about proposing a character to be accepted.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?t=9291

http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?t=8871

Well, I think after looking over all these profiles, you'll get some ideas if you decide to join either the Zeta Gundam or Gundam SEED RPGs. Glad you're interested in this RP community, we could always use some fresh blood.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
LadyTaurucis

Thank you for the links :) I think I should join the Gundam SEED RPG, seeing as I know absolutely nothing about Zeta Gundam (haven't watched anything older than Wing...)

Are there any restrictions on which side I have to join, any specifics for a character, any rules I should know ?
Nothing says "Girl Power" like a hot pink, 60 foot tall, weapon-toting robot.

Verbal abuse isn't supposed to be refined!
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

In both links, you'll find a roster with all current PC/NPC pilots and characters. There, the answers you seek, you shall find, my young padawan :D
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
ScornMandark

Find a side that interests you, and make a character for it. Come up with an interesting (or at least realistic :P ) background, and off you go! The rules for the RP section is in the RPG Discussion forum under, confusingly enough, "RPG Rules." The long and short of those are Don't make a character and quit, and don't be an ass. That's about it, really.

(Join EA forces! We need all the help we can get... :D )
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Now Scorn, what did we say about coercing? Don't make me sic Nu-Liberty on you :lol:

But let's be honest, all three sides could use some fresh meat before we collide. So choose any side you find worthwhile.
Wedge14

Cardi Doorl has closed ZAFT to new members at the moments. You can join them but you will be put on a waiting list. At the moment both the Earth Alliance and the badguys ATLAS are open and you will be allowed to play as soon as your character is approved.