Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Double Helix Discussion thread.

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

hey im back wouldve posted earlier but i didnt want to double post again
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
The Loser Villain

I should be able to post this weekend. A combination of Work, College and Fencing has slowed me down the last few weeks, but by the weekend I'll have a post up and till classes are over I'll probably post once a week.
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
Wedge14

Everyone, i'm a little sad to say this, but this rpg has finally fallen past the realms of saving.

Tough luck sometimes, but I guess I just didn't have the free time I thought I did. I'm not sure what happens now, but from this point on consider this rpg unofficially closed untill one of the trinary clean it all up.

My man thanks to everyone who submitted, a profile and played. I'm terribly sorry it had to go down like this and would like to apologize to the people i have let down.

I'll stick around in TfTF and occasionally muck around in the party rpg. Stay classy fellas.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

Awww..Not cool. I liked this one..It went at an easier pace AND wasn't confusing with 50+ Characters. :(
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.