Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG Discussion Thread

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Volnixshin

I'm heading towards the Gundams now, is there any way I might face a small force one on one or no?
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Kylern

why don't you just join in with the anti-Gundam taskforce or something and fight along side of them. Attacking the island on your own is suicide...
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Volnixshin

Hmm, and who is in control of them, and where are they?
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Sume Gai

Volnixshin wrote:Hmm, and who is in control of them, and where are they?
they are heading from Hawaii to Aidoneus Island under Red Eagle's command
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Volnixshin

is red eagle the one that can be controlled by anyone or is a user controlling?

Sume Gai

Volnixshin wrote:is red eagle the one that can be controlled by anyone or is a user controlling?
right now Wingnut's in charge of him
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Wingnut

Yeah, and I may formally adopt him as my own soon as though he isn't a major character in the story, he will be there in the background if nothing else and I would need to move him according to what the plot will demand.

Plus, he's a powerful Fandom character that can move about freely and help out others if they need it. Something quite useful for the forces that are trying to destroy the Gundam Team.

Also, Strike Zero. Feel free to finish the preparations and launch the Thanatos the next time you post as Leon. Everyone is on board and given how long this is taking already, Dante can simply fly in and meet up with the ship on the way to Aidoneus. Bio can do the same if he gets there soon enough.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Wedge14

Cybaster wrote:Regarding the existence of 'Prana':

It's apparently making everyone too confuddled (especially Cardi and Wedge14), and after checking Shu Shirakawa's page on Wikipedia, it seems a better English translation for it is 'Mana' --- which is exactly what it still is, a form of magical power. But on the other hand, 'Prana' was the original term Banpresto gave the type of magical power wielded exclusively by the Masoukishin crew, and that kind of distinction (given the range of fandoms we're getting Mechas from) would be good.

So I'm putting it to the vote. Would Prana ===> Mana make it less confusing for everyone, or would keeping the original term as-is be fine?
You'd be surprised to know that i actually knew that prana was mana this whole time.

8)
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Omega

If... the oppurtunity presents itself, Feel free to kill Zaine and Dante.
(I'm serious...)
Kylern

... Why are you so bent on wanting your charries killed off? Just cause you made some mistakes in game? I would hate to see you quit Rping just because you had a rough time here.
SNT1

Then again, who says you can't start a new character from scratch? Those two aren't developed enough to have made an impact regardless
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Omega

I may start from scratch... then again I may quit RPing. It all depends on how their battle goes.
Cybaster

Omega, just because Wingnut said he is going to kill Zaine doesn't mean you have to let him. Do what you must with Zaine and Dante, then head back to base, explain, and I dare him to shoot you in the company of 10+ pilots that have their own personal rivals as well. (Kayla and Gai got trigger-happy before, and they didn't fare very well afterwards, anyway (at least for awhile).) :P
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Omega

I was originally planning to do that...... On second thought, I take my earlier post back. I was hoping somebody would've tailed Zaine to meet Dante, though... (I regret not saying so earlier.)
Kylern

If it means that much to you I'll chase you down in the 747. Would that be appropriate?
Omega

Do it if you want to. The help would be appreciated though, seeing as how the Thanatos is practically on a Rendeveuz Course with Dante.

and I doubt he could take the Red Eagle.
Kylern

I edited my previous post to say I'm chasing you. This is a good chance for some combat experience in the new version of the TEMJIN.

I'll post again later when I get back from dinner.
Sume Gai

great now that you've launched Alex has to go too and I wanted him to stay out of this...

you really are doing your best to Fuck this up aren't you?

Omega

I... sorry, Gai.
For that, Wingnut can throw Zaine in the Brig until the Next battle is over.
sound fair?
Sume Gai

I don't know if that'll fix it....

Right now it's Kylern that's the problem... with him out there the element of surprise that this attack relied on would be totally removed and it won't be easy to fix because Alex would have to launch after him.