Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG Discussion Thread

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Lowind

Speaking of which, are my Doven Wolf team overpowered? They are mainly piloted by just distinguished grunts though, so anyone can try to pick them off if they want to.
Volnixshin

:cry: okay so I am changing Shinnix's main suit from Griepe to.......
http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/w-msv/xxxg-01df.htm
I'll keep the same stats as the orginal TV series Deathscythe Hell
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Strike Zero

Volnixshin wrote::cry: okay so I am changing Shinnix's main suit from Griepe to.......
http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/w-msv/xxxg-01df.htm
I'll keep the same stats as the orginal TV series Deathscythe Hell
How is the Deathscythe Hell or whatever that thing is any less powerful than the Griepe?
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Ascension

For what it's worth, the DSH is significantly less powerful than the Griepe.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Wingnut

All right. I'll allow the DSH. But keep it for a while. You end up changing machines more often than the lifespan of most of the grunts in the game.

Lowind: The Doven Wolves and their named grunt pilots are fine.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Well Strike if you get Stellar because you <3 her, then I get Emma Sheen <3

:lol: :twisted: :lol:
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
hellbore

Just writing to make it known that I'm trying to disable the Destroy, I pity Stellar too much to kill her.
Wingnut

Lowind wrote:(Permission to end Stellar Loussier's life. I am the only bad guy around there anyway. :) I can edit this post if anyone doesn't want this series of events to happen.)
Permission denied (for now).
I want to see where this goes. (The response to Arbiter's Shin Asuka impression if nothing else.) The level of absurdness will likely decide her fate and just when she will di.. er expire.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Lowind

No problem i will undo the part when I damaged the 3 big cannons. :)
Wingnut

As you may have noticed in the main thread, I have gone and killed off one of Volnixshin's characters. This was a necessary thing as having all those clones of himself running around at random, and in suits that were too powerful compared to what everyone else is using was no longer acceptable.

As such, the other two clones of his on the battlefield that are piloting the Sandlion and Vayate Shuvian, are fair game to call a hit on and kill off.

Finally, if what Arbiter says in this post is true, then I will need someone to adopt his character as the Federation is short on named characters compared to the Fandom and I don't want to kill off one of them because a player drops out of the game if I don't have to.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Strike Zero

Well, awright then. If you'll excuse me...
Wingnut

If any of you guys want to save Stellar for any reason, now would be the time to pull her from the cockpit.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Lowind

I will take that this attack of mine is accepted? :)
Wingnut

If you mean the last one where if the Destroy fires again it will blow up bit, then yes.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Wingnut

New post for something new. My newest character, Captain Theo Rawn, will need to stay alive for some time in the game here so no going and offing him at random like we did with Ryker.
After all, I am making this guy as a sort of expy to one Grand Admiral Thrawn in terms of his inner character if not external appearance.

So now there will be a bit of a quiet part here where characters and regroup and take stock of the situation and whatever else needs done between battles.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Lowind

Tch. I didn't want my Doven Wolf team to die so soon. Well i guess i will just use that as a plot device to make Lowind(the character) even more insane.
Fritz Ashlyn

Wingnut wrote:After all, I am making this guy as a sort of expy to one Grand Admiral Thrawn in terms of his inner character if not external appearance.
So is he going to sit around in his chair a plot a lot until he gets stabbed by his own alien death squad or what? :P
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Cybaster

Hmm...so how does one sign up for this? Does anyone have a copy of the sign-up form or something? And what're the character creation rules --- does every player in the Federation have to play as themselves? :?
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Strike Zero

Cybaster wrote:Hmm...so how does one sign up for this? Does anyone have a copy of the sign-up form or something? And what're the character creation rules --- does every player in the Federation have to play as themselves? :?
There is no actual sign up form, you basically start playing by coming up with a character and jumping right in. No, you don't have to play as yourself (we already have a few people playing as and controlling various characters that are not themselves), but personally I think that playing as yourself is part of where all the fun comes from.
Wingnut

Lowind wrote:Tch. I didn't want my Doven Wolf team to die so soon. Well i guess i will just use that as a plot device to make Lowind(the character) even more insane.
Then you should have had them dodge my shots and/or start fighting back.
Fritz Ashlyn wrote:
Wingnut wrote:After all, I am making this guy as a sort of expy to one Grand Admiral Thrawn in terms of his inner character if not external appearance.
So is he going to sit around in his chair a plot a lot until he gets stabbed by his own alien death squad or what? :P
I'll think of something. He's on the Federation side so I don't think there will be an alien death squad. Depending on how noble the character turns out to be he may end up with a similar fate as Treize when all is said and done.

@Cybaster: Whatever side you end up being on, try to not pick a mobile weapon that exceeds UC 0100 level technology. I don't want any one character to have too much of an advantage over any other in terms of what they pilot if at all possible. However MS tech will likely get more advanced as the game goes on.
Anything from the CE is fair game at this point though aside from what is already being used by another character of course unless you can think of a good reason to have two of something around and work it into the story.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.