G Gundam: Corsair's Gambit - Upgrade Wish Lists

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Cardi Doorl

G Gundam: Corsair's Gambit - Upgrade Wish Lists

I took longer than I should've, but Katsucon kindasorta got in the way... :oops:

In any case, let's keep this simple. Post brief bulleted lists of what kind of things you'd like for the upgraded version of your Gundam, should you want to upgrade.

As I said in Discussion, Wedge and I will decide how these upgrades affect the numerical stats, so don't bother with "I want this much added to Speed" or such. Just list the actual modifications you'd want.

I trust you guys will be reasonable, both in how long your lists are and the extent to which you want to upgrade your machines. Thus, I won't impose definite limits on such things unless above-mentioned trust is breached. So please, be reasonable and don't expect to get a god-machine, nor us to deal with a wish list longer than a phone book.

This thread will be closed in one week.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Gambit01

Weapons

Beam-tipped saber will be replaced with two maser-sabers as seen in Code Geass. The shock lance will now be a two-tipped one, the shield and the cross-bow will form a perminate hybrid that carries all 45 shots rather than seperate with 3 15 shot cartirages.

Systems

A angel-wing designed 'landspinner system' will be added to give added speed and agility. Also, the angel wings have been removed, replaced with four smaller wings, the "Angel System", which allows for not-so-limited flight, greater manuverability along with the high speeds.
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Ascension

-vulcan pod (Probably head mounted, but if you'd like me to put it elsewhere, just let me know.)
-heat dirk
-additional thrusters in armored mode
-alternate finisher (Since I can't hit anything with the one I've already got.)

That's just ideally, of course. Since I can't win anyway, there's no point in getting too much of an upgrade.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
SNT1

I thought the day would never come. Ah well, a gift for us on G-RPG's 2nd year?

I posted in the Art & Multimedia Thread, but here they are:

Jeepney FX Concept

Upgrades:
-Slightly longer swords with beam edges replacing the beam maces
-2x leg beam cutters
-Alternate paint scheme (purely cosmetic); one sword has red beams, and the other sword has blue beams; (again, cosmetic)
-15% more powerful reactor to handle the bigger melee fighters and newer beams, composite air ducts to reduce weight and balance the bigger reactor's weight gain if any
-pistol phased out

Hawker Gundam Plus

Upgrades:

-heat-seeking arrows phased out, explosive arrows phased out; replaced by SEAMFEA (Sensor-Equipped Anti-Mobile Fighter Explosive Arrows; less explosive, but both in one package!)
-smoke arrows that gives a few seconds to almost a minute of cover, depending on weather
-A more powerful strongbow, with 3 mini-beam guns
-mini-shield
-alternate paint scheme (purely cosmetic)
-Boomshot x2 (a special ammo that splits into a hundred smaller mini-explosive arrows. Not technically an ultimate attack, but Adrianne considers it as such. Heavy weight means super mode is needed.

Note that I still plan to call both MF's Jeepney and Hawker Gundams respectively regardless of allowed upgrades, but a concept gotta have a name...

EDITed... added new ammo and other details.
Last edited by SNT1 on Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Wedge14

Hockey Gundam.

-Improved hockey skates incorporating a technique similar to the Dom's thrusters.

-6 SMART hockey pucks. A revolutionary system. When struck by Quinn's stick they activate. Transforming from normal sized hockey pucks into beam bladed spinning pucks of death. (kinda like those Chakram thingies from SRW) Though called SMART they have no homing abilities because they were rushed to put into use. Each puck is capable of sustained flight. And when not in use float around the hockey gundam waiting to be activated.

Vodka Gundam- Tsar V Gundam

-Total Rehaul.
- Defensive abilities, offensive abilities, and power raised.
-Rifle Dropped, Beam Sickle Dropped.
-New super moves-
-Super Mode renamed to Emperor mode-

-Balance Beam-
Using some form of bald middle aged male gymnast chi. The Vodka gundam can unleash pretty much a devastating beam. The attack has a lot of lag.
-Tsar Bomba MK II-
Much like the other Tsar Bomba but no longer requires the activation of the super mode.

When the super mode is activated. The attack is a lot more drawn out and includes a few more random grabs and slams. (The slams and grabs will differ depending on the situation but the move will end in the spinning driver everytime)
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

Weapon upgrades:

- four barrel 120mm gatling cannon: hand held, ammo drum replaces right winch and chain drum, holds 1000 rounds.

- Rifle shield: a small assault shield containing a beam rifle.

system upgrades:

- Rocket anchor system: adds a guided rocket unit to the end of each chain, allowing for more accurate use of chain throws and even for the use of debris as impromptu shields.

- Thruster upgrade: adds two additional thrusters to the Hatchet's backpack to allow for greater mobility.

- Anchor claw system: add's a trio of anchor claws to each of Hatchets feet.

Ultimate attacks:

- Hatchet constrictor: The Hatchet Gundam uses a heat hatchet equipped heat chain to wrap around an enemy unit once and uses the hatchet as a sliding catch, the Hatchet Gundam then either braces against the unit or uses it's thrusters to tighten the activated chain.
Last edited by CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST on Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ORegan

Upgrades for Neo-Ireland:
  • Potato Grenade Launcher replaced with Potato Cannon. Similar to the Mengella Attack cannon.
  • Emergency fail safe. If the Gundam/Pilot becomes inoperable during the "Luck 'O the Irish" beam attack, the clover beam will be blocked off by anti-beam plates, and redirected out the exhaust ports in the legs, the back etc. Can be manually engaged by the pilot to also call off the beam after charging up.
  • Forearm mounted machinegun on the left arm replaced with a Celtic Dagger. The handle and hand guard are shaped as the top and sides of the Celtic Cross, with the actual blade taking the place of the bottom. It is a normal blade other than it looking cool.
  • Clover Shield upgraded to having a weak beam shield on the face of the shield to provide slightly better defense against beam swords. Think of a reversed beam shield from F91 etc, but also having the normal shield underneath.
  • Heat Shilleglagh replaced with normal Shilleglagh.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Kylern

I know I constantly lose but it would be cool to get some new stuff... Poor Revolution.

Weapons:
6x Grenades, carries on rear side of ammo belt. Can choose between Inciderary, Smoke, HE, or Frag.
2x Heat bayonets, mounted on Sub-machine guns

Duel use sub-machine guns will be re chambered for new higher caliber rounds for penetrating stronger armor. Basically its still the same weapon just a bit more powerful.

System Upgrade:
New targeting and response system
Redesigned armor to make it lighter
Thruster mounted backpack for slightly higher mobility

And no I still don't want a Super Mode.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Fritz Ashlyn

Gundam Effizienz / Neo German Team Upgrades:

1.) Added to Fixed Armaments: 1 x Pickelhaube spike, hidden (spring-loaded) in top of helmet

2.) A new super attack, the ‘Verbessert Kraft durch Freude’ (VKdF): “performed in normal mode, requires maximum ‘Freude’ levels; Meaning “Improved Strength through Joy”, this is an even more devastating version of the Effizienz’ Schuhplattler dance attack. Once Freude levels are maxed out (usually through the presence of Schadenfreude), Dieter can call on his all-female support crew to carry out a more deadly shoe-slapping dance on his opponent (in this case, it quickly turns into a match-ending head-slapping dance) during which the girls spin around the Gundam Effizienz in their Mädchen mobile suits.”

2a.) like-a so

3.) The addition of 3 Mädchen mobile suits for use by the girly collaborator support team during the VKdF

3a.) Mädchen Stat Sheet
Unit Type: support mobile suit / mobile fighter
Accommodation: pilot only, in 360 degree cockpit w/ mobile trace system
Dimensions: head height: 14 meters
Construction: volkswagnium alloy
Fixed Armaments: blade-edged traditional skirts, made with flexible armor “fabric”
Optional Hand Armaments: MG42 beam machine gun, hand carried in use; “Gundamschreck” large caliber rocket bazooka, hand carried in use

4.) A “modified” Mobile Trace system, allowing Dieter to lessen or turn off pain feedback entirely

5.) Complete overhaul of the Effizienz including stronger joints, the newest armor alloys, and a more powerful military-grade Volkswagen generator.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Psyden

Cowboy:

Spec Increases
-Improved Speed through more powerful thrusters and improved joints

Equipment Enhancements
-Improved Guidance for the Sheriff’s Star

Equipment Additions:
-Duster, worn over body for protection against light projectile and beam attacks. Can’t enter Shoot-Out Mode or perform Ultimate Attacks while wears, and degrades speed.
-Bullwhip, replaces Lasso (will edit-in length later), made of new beam resistant material so it can withstand beam cuts.
-75mm Speed Revolver, Single-Action with Quick-Draw Holster, replaced right Revolver, left Revolver replaced by container with 4 Speed Loaders, Top-break, 8-Shooter
-125mm Super Magnum Revolver, Single Action Fixed Cylinder w/ Rear Loading Gate, 6-Shooter, replaces right Revolver and left Revolver is not worn. Fires heavy armor piercing rounds to defeat heavy armor and have good knock-down power. (Recoil prevents high rates of fire )
-2x Pocket Snake Whips, stored in the pockets of the Duster as close-in melee weapons while the Duster is worn, since it hampers access to the Bowie Knife
-Beam-tipped spurs

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
Psyden

Outback

-Improved Sensors
-Beam Edged Boomerangs with limited guidance
-90mm Semi-Auto Pistol, stored in holster outboard of knife sheath, double-stacked clip w/ 15 rounds, spare clip stored on holster
-Beam Sniper Rifle
-Beam Edged Hunting Knife

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
EZero8

Slayer Upgrades:

* Add 2 x optional beam knifes (for throwing)
* Add 1 x optional beam edged sword (to be switched with the Nagamaki for certain battles)
* Add an actual Hyper Mode

Dragon Armor still exists, but once equipped the Hyper Mode cannot be used.

Mod Edit (Red): Upgraded stat points list removed. As said in the first post, Cardi and Wedge will determine how the numerical stats will be changed by the upgrades. If the Hyper Mode is approved, you can talk to them about it's numbers.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Ziryab

Luta Livre Gundam
*1x beam machete (hip mounted)
--optional armament category

*2x buckler beam emitters (calf/ankle mounted)
--4x total (once you include the forearm pair)
--fixed armament category

Gun Fu Gundam
*1x beam spear/ji
--optional armament category
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
Cardi Doorl

Neo Spain

Weapons

None, I guess.

Systems

Improved thruster power and joint strength. Tweaked sensors.

Weird

Mobile Horse Rocinande. Like Fuunsaiki from G Gundam, but, due to technological limitations, is controlled by a human in a standard cockpit rather than a mobile-traced horse. Allows for incredible linear speed and more devastating attacks (especially the El Campeador). Probably not permissible in an official match, but sure looks purty.

Neo Somalia

GF3-127NSMII Siad Gundam II

Weapons

Replace the spiked knuckles with heat knuckles. Replace the heat machete with dual beam ones on each side of the hip. Mount for heat hawk moved to rear skirt.

Systems

Improved armor and greatly improved generator and joints.

artmaster079

Calypso Gundam Kai

Weapons:

- Beam Cutlass (x2): Developed too late for the beginning of the Gundam Fight...it uses the same principle as an ordinary beam weapon, though it's power increases in super mode by the increase in the beam's size. It will replace the Heat Cutlasses.

- Offensive Shield Type II: A slightly larger version of his original shield weapon, it houses a more sophisticated computer system allowing for a superior responses between fighter and weapon. The only real new feature is the pincer claws that open up at the base of the shield, allowing the Calypso to grab its opponent with it when it is fired out on its zip-line.

- Wing Binders: The only upgrade here is its increase in size (it only a foot longer and a few inches thicker) , allowing for better defensive techniques.

- Hover System: Allows the Calypso limited hover abilities (say...5 minutes at a time...? with a recharge period of 10 minutes????). In Super Mode, it can stay hovered longer, but it cannot use its heat mirage technique (due too its slower speed). Extended use of this system will cause the Gundam to overheat too quickly.
**Member of Mecha Talk since June 2006**

Technically, I let this stay open longer than I said I would, but that only worked to artmaster's benefit, no? ;) Anyway, this thread's now closed. Wedge and I will deliberate and get back to youse guys shortly.