Another Gundam Character Party! :Redux:

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Zangetsu

Zangetsu pulled the Bullet Fiend back and landed on the Grey Phantom. "Nice ship, wonder whose incharge."

As he headed into the breffing room he saw Ensign Hellborne. "Hey Ensign you here to? Do you know whose in charge here?"
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Wingnut

- Captain Theo Rawn -

"Hey Ensign you here to? Do you know whose in charge here?"

Stepping into the room at that very moment, the captain made to introduce himself.

"That would be me, gentlemen. My name is Captain Theo Rawn and I am the commanding officer for this ship. Welcome aboard."

Rawn was physically no different than anyone else, but seemed to have a strange aura around him that could not be explained. The fact that his red eyes were said by some to almost glow at times by some people added to that aura.

"Although there is still one more pilot, I understand he is injured right now so we'll start without him and you can brief him later.
Our current objective is to reach our lunar base at Van Braun city and transfer your combat data from the recent battles to the mobile suit development teams there so they can come up with a new mass produced model. They already have first run versions of that one machine, the Dynames, rolled out and ready for combat testing. However they are also looking to make a more general purpose mobile suit as well so your data will come in handy for them.

However, don't expect the Fandom to just let us waltz in without a fight.
They will likely try and stop us from getting there, and even if we do arrive without a fight, they will likely try and attack the base itself to prevent us from gaining the technical data from your machines.
The Fandom in general has superior technology, but we have larger numbers so they consider keeping all high technology out of our hands a top priority.

We have recovered the damaged machines as well and have plenty of replacement parts on board so you need not worry about fixing your Gundams either.
Any questions?"
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Wingnut

((OOC: Sorry for the double post, but I need to wrap this thread up.))

- Raven Sterling, Fandom flagship Dominance -

To say that Raven Sterling was upset would be the mother of all understatements. The order to retreat was something she did not want to have to give, especially before she got to Bian. However if she had continued, she likely wouldn't have a ship to return to.

She was even more upset to learn that one of the ships had picked up Jean as well despite her efforts to get rid of him.

The only thing that kept her from launching into a uncontrollable rage was the fact that the new Federation machines were in bad shape and that replacement mobile suits had just arrived.
It was time to counterattack.

"All ships, prepare to intercept the Federation fleet before they reach the moon! Victory shall be ours!"

The cheers of the bridge crew helped put her at ease. Raven always did enjoy playing a crowd.

The group of ships that had now become known as the Raven fleet fired up their engines and headed for the damaged Federation fleet headed for the moon....
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.