Round 3, Fight 8: Neo Ireland vs. Neo Germany

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
ORegan

In response to Dieter's comment, Sean simply said "I've had worse." With the pain of having a sliced off arm engulfing his arm, Sean continued to drink more vodka, attempting to numb the pain.

When the German fighter made his attack, which I can only assume is some sort of tackle, there was no way for this Irish fighter to dodge it. He was on his knees, his Gundam isn't that fast of a mover, and he was too close to his opponent when the attack was started. Even with the heat shillelagh, he wouldn't be able to stop Dieter with a stab...so Sean dropped the weapon and braced himself by having his forearm protect the cockpit.

As the black Gundam tackled Neo-Ireland's pride and joy, Sean was sandwiched between the ground, and Dieter.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Fritz Ashlyn

- Dieter Mayers - Neo Germany -

The Neo Irishman replied "I've had worse," before the two fighters slammed into the ground after Dieter's attack. The Neo German smiled devilishly at his opponent's predicament when he realized Sean had to drop his weapon to protect himself.

Schadenfreude detected. Freude levels rising...

Freude level maxed out. Kraft durch Freude now available...

Dieter cackled with sadistic glee at the computer's announcement, and he pushed himself off of Sean to stand back at a brawler's ready position. "Now that we're both unarmed, I can make your defeat more efficient," Dieter threatened(?). The Effizeinz' eyes flashed red. "Do your people like to dance?" he asked, the seemingly innocent and out of place question taking on a sinister tone.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
ORegan

Sean stood up almost as soon as Dieter did, though it took more work with only one arm. Trying as best he could to be in the classic "fighting Irish" pose, the Irish lad was baffled at the question that was almost on the verge of retardation.

"Do my people like dancing? Did that last move mess up your head?"
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Fritz Ashlyn

Dieter gave Sean a fanged smile and an encouraging nod as the Neo Irish fighter pulling himself to his feet. "That's it..." he grunted as his opponent assumed a fighting stance. "Do my people like dancing? Did that last move mess up your head?" retorted the teenage fighter, obviously confused.

The Effizeinz' voice speakers clicked over to their alternate setting. Instead of giving Sean a verbal answer, he decided to show him exactly what he meant. "KRAFT DURCH FREUDE!" Dieter hollered, and the KdF's intimidating(?) music burst forth from the Gundam's sound system.

Dieter ignored Sean's obvious fistfighting stance and instead began to stomp around the Leprechaun in a circle, arm's bent 90 degrees at the elbow and pointed toward the sky. Every couple of measures he would stop in place and stomp to a couple of beats before continuing to make his way around Sean.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
ORegan

Sean was still confused as the German Gundam started to dance in a way he's only seen at ocktober fest...or however the Germans spell it. Int he background he coukd hear Willy snicker and say "You got served!"

Not being one to be bested in stereotypical dancing, O'Regan took another swig of vodka and then proceded to riverdance as Dieter circled him. The crowd went wild as the two Gundams started dancing...this would hit the front page of the newspapers tommorow.
Fritz Ashlyn

It took Dieter a confused moment to realize that Sean had started an Irish step dance to the Volksmusik the Effizienz was broadcasting for the KdF. Dieter growled at the sight and started in on the Neo Irish Gundam with the dance's actual attacks. He stomped to a wide stance and leaned closer to the Leprechaun, reaching in to swing a backhand at the back of the enemy's head after a clap. One of the moves in Sean's jig happened to be timed perfectly to the attack, and the Neo Irishman's feet kept him temporarily out of danger as the slap flew through air instead of the Leprechaun's head.

"Are you trying to mock me?!" Dieter demanded, angrily slapping a control that changed the music that was playing to a slightly faster tune. The Neo German Gundam sped up it's dance as it went back to circling Sean. After a couple of measures, he stopped again, the Effizienz going through a delightful series of heel and arm slaps before it suddenly reached out with a punch aimed at Sean's chest.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

ORegan

Sean could easily keep up with the dancing speed of the music. Not that he was a super dance machine, just that yodeling isn't really that fast pace...neither is most European music, not counting anything in Spanish. For those of you who are thinking South America and Mexico, remember that there is a country called Spain in Europe. Right below France and above Australia.

Anyways, Sean did not expect the sudden punch to the torso, as he was thinking Dieter would make another attempt for the head. Being caught off guard, the punch forced him 4 steps backwards.

"That's is Neo-Fuhrer! You've done it now." Sean stood up straight, taking another swig of his drink. Having his fist clutched with his elbow facing the ground, the Irish fighter looked like he was getting ready for a special attack. Talking as if he was trying to remember a pre-determined set of words, Sean yelled out to Dieter.

"This hand of mine is glowing red, its loud roar tells me to defeat you! SHIIIINIINGGGG FING-"

Willy: You don't have that as an attack, you're not japanese.

"Quiet Willy, this is my ***** show. I'll do what I want."

Willy: Your Gundam doesn't have that attack as a move though.

"Really? I could have sworn..."

Willy: No, you're just drunk and watch too much anime. Plus your not Japanese, so that move wouldn't work even if your Gundam could do it.

"So...what the hell can I do?"

Willy: Well, you can use that fruity rainbow attack you haven't used yet, or you can use that giant clover beam of doom and destruction...or you can simple just punch him now and get it over with.

"Yeah I'll just punch him. Seems quicker since he's right there."

Willy: Alright go do that.

*Yes, this is a cheap attempt at comic relief. Sue me.*

After finally deciding what to do, Sean ran *or jogged considering how close they are* towards Dieter and tried to punch the Gundam fighter out of his dancing groove.
Fritz Ashlyn

Dieter was getting more annoyed with Sean as the Neo-Irish fighter continued to dance in perfect time to his KdF music, but Schadenfreude washed over him as his blow struck home. The Leprechaun stumbled back at Dieter's seemingly random attack to the midsection, but Sean recovered quickly and was soon back in step.

"That's it Neo-Fuhrer! You've done it now," Sean threatened. "You want to get cute with me?!" Dieter grumbled. This kid wasn't going down as quickly as he had expected.

Barely, just barely, Dieter managed to concentrate and stay in step as the Neo-Irishman seemed to argue with some unheard innner monologue and then attempt some attack that was unknown to him and probably everyone in the universe (at least for a few years). Finally, the teen seemed to realize he was wasting time and he lashed out with a punch.

Dieter barely managed to lean backwards and incorporate it into one of the dance's slaps, knocking Sean's arm away from him as he stomped in place. He also noticed Sean seemed to still be wobbling away in a jig in time to the Volksmusik. "Stop i!" Dieter commanded, changing the tune again. Eventually he'd get to something fast enough, and his opponent wouldn't be able to stay in step. The KdF partially relied on Dieter's enemy being at a loss - and that meant not dancing along.

"Ha!" Dieter laughed, gloating cruelly at the new... yodeling. He aimed another folksy slap at sean's face.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

ORegan

After Sean's punch was dodged by the dancing slap move, the pilot was a bit baffled. Angered, he tried to throw a punch with his left hand. It would have been a great follow-up attack if there wasn't this one little flaw....his left arm was cut off earlier. Not seeming to remember this, Sean kept taking drinks while trying to punch with his left...but to no avail. After each failed attempt, he would gulp some vodka. In the cockpit it was an amusing sight, but to the German fighter and spectators, it was as if he was just standing there.

Sean was too busy 'attacking' that he didn't notice the change in music and stood there attacking. It wasn't until Dieter slapped him that Sean stopped the repeated motion of swinging with his left and taking a swig. The slap hit to vodka straight out of his mouth, ceasing all movement.

Willy: You can't swing with your left.

"**** YOU WILLY. I WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU SAY ONE MORE GOD-****ING-DAMN THING!"

Willy: .....fine.....