Round 3 Non-Combat RP Thread

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Fritz Ashlyn

- Dieter Mayers - Neo Germany -

Dieter spun around at the noise and managed to contain his surprise at the small security unit that was barking at him in English. "Ach, was soll's!" he grumbled, feigning ignorance. Their uniforms were Neo French, which meant this wasn't local police. Dieter gestured behind him at the crushed Renault and asked nonchalantly, "Wie hoch ist der Schrottwert deines Autos?.

They didn't seem to believe he couldn't understand English. They cautiously moved in, forming a semicircle around him, and one stepped forward gingerly with handcuffs. "Herr 'Bratwurst Breath'..." Dieter noted, his eyes narrowing. He let that one approach until he was within arm's reach, and then delivered a wicked headbutt right to the bridge of the guard's nose.

Dieter immediately put his hands up after cracking the guard in the face. He just wanted to make a point. "Surrendering to Neo France," he chuckled as he waited for them to make a move.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Wedge14

The legion of french guardsmen apprehended Fritz and cuffed him. A few moments later Neo American authorities arrived hauling Fritz away in a paddy wagon and critically injured Alexandre Loussier away in an ambulance.

The Neo American's quickly searched the area. But they did manage to find security tapes. It shall be proved later on how much these tapes entail in a wee bit.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Wedge14

Mecha Talk Radio Show

A well known radio program known around the world, a prestigious sports show specializing in robots. This Radio show known as mechatalk.

The host was a well rounded individual who allowed a public forum of sorts. It was a call in radio show, it lagged a bit in the off season, but whenever there was a gundam news it was alive with energy.

"A current issue in today's gundam fights is bad sportsmanlike behaviour. We've had numerous nation's fighters Do just intolerable things."

"I agree, alot of the actions we've seen this year are things that people should be being ejected for. Not only are these fighters an embarrasment to their Nation's but a pure example of the lowest of human stock."

"Now, I tend to disagree with you there. Competition is fierce this year, and these fighters are willing to do anything to win!"

"How does Neo Italy's attack after the match constitute as doing something to win? The goddamn match was over already!"

"Giovanni Valerio is a superb athlete. I take it he was just feeling a rush from combat and his punch was already thrown before the match was declared finished."

"Giovanni Valerio is a punk and a disgrace! Not only was he defeated early in the competition. He has already shown he's not above breaking the rules and willing to hurt competitors!"

"Thats the soul of the warrior. He's serious about winning, and he's intent on doing it!"

"Article 6 of the Gundam Fight Regulation: A Gundam Fighter shall not taint the honor and dignity of the nation he is representing."

"Ha! Neo Italy doesn't seem to have their honor tainted so it's all fair game. Who're we to decide a Nations dignity."

"You're an idiot. I can't believe the 12 years i've been doing this, i've been stuck with you."

"Get used to it partner...this is only round 3."

"Yeah yeah...and now for a word from our sponsors"

Sunrise 6 o clock news

Sunrise TV, a special report by the rather famous reporter Cynthia Potterton. A buxom lass who was famously known for her short skirts and low cut tops. when she spoke, guys stared at the screen mesmerized her words mostly ignored.

"Hi this is Cynthia Potterton. Live from New York City. What you see behind me is ruins. Utter Ruins. Two Gundam fighters. Alexander Mcalpin from Neo Scotland and Adriane Hunt from Neo England. This was an illegal match that was not sanctioned by the Gundam Fight Committee.

Luckilly no one was hurt in the this battle, but a sour taste is hanging from everyones mouths How will Neo America be compensated? Current talks are taking place between Neo American diplomats and diplomats from Neo England and Neo Scotland, but no agreement has been made.

The Gundam Fight Committee has fined both nations involved in this disaster an unknown amount of funds. And both Alexander Mcalpin and Adrianne Hunt will be placed under heavy watch, and are currently under investigation by Neo American authorities.

Perhaps this may only be just a slap in the wrist that the GFC will soon regret."

The image then fades to a wrecked house.

"Either way this family is without a home..."

Cardi Doorl

Current Day: December 12th
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Wedge14

Early December morning was meet by headlines that read.

Neo France Fighter beaten once again..

Further reading would show that. Early December 11th morning. Alexandre Loussier was attacked and critically injured.

His attacker had broken his back.

Dietar Meyers was found nearby, but distorted video survelliance proved he was not the attacker. The damage done to Loussier was far to precise and thought out to be the work of Meyers. He was let free 3 hours after his imprisonment.

Authorities are on the look out for any information according to this crime, any one with information could give in information crime stoppers.

Neo France brings in replacement fighter.

Sophie Lamarque a 15 year old sweet heart who would look more at home in a frilly lace dress then a mobile trace suit. The young Lamarque will not have much to fill. The fighter she is replacing as of this date has yet to win a Gundam Fight match in the finals.

This leaves everyone with one big question. Is Neo France so desperate to send in a little girl to fight for them? Or is there something we the public do not know?

Regardless many are interested in seeing how Sophie and her Antoinette's Gundam fare with the adults.

Sniper attack during official match

Once again this years gundam fight meets with chaos and destruction. A match between Neo Spain and Neo Japan was declared a No Contest due to outside interference.

The military was called in but the attacker was able to disable a few units and fled. A question many are asking is, are these recent string of attacks related? Or just bitter people taking action?

The Gundam Fight Committee says that they are looking in on this.

Cardi Doorl

- Mt. McKinley, Alaska -

Morgan Burke snorted, having thought her attack had missed when she didn't feel the blow connect.

How could she have missed? The enemy was mostly immobilized and right there. There was no way for the Aurora Gundam to have moved that quickly, was there? Morgan turned to rectify her mistake, only to see that Neo Iceland's Gundam no longer had a head to call its own. Surely enough, moments later, the referee broadcast that the match was indeed over, in the Corsair State's favor.

It took a moment for it to sink in that the fight was over. When it did, Morgan instantly felt (or, more precisely, no longer could ignore) the extreme trace-feedback pain from her Corsair Gundam having lost its entire left arm. She doubled over and nearly vomited, reminding her why it was a good idea she hadn't eaten before the match. The Gundam crashed into the snow, with Morgan in too much pain to care much about whether or not the fog obstructed its current humiliating state from the cameras.

After biting back the pain awhile, Morgan struggled back to her feet and, making sure to look more like she was walking rather than staggering, made her way close to the inert form of the Aurora Gundam.

"Mr. Iceland," she called out coldly, looking for any kind of response.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Strike Zero

"Mr. Iceland."

Tomas heard it... it was Morgan's voice. He tried to reply but for some reason, he just couldn't get his mouth to form the words. Then he realized he was lying on his side. He tried to stand, but he couldn't. He was too dizzy. He tried to see, but he couldn't even do that. Everything was just dark.

What the hell kind of trick did the Red Star pull? He hadn't even seen it coming... hadn't even seen her move to make an attack from the side...

He thought he heard her call his name again... but he didn't bother replying. It was going to take a few minutes for him to recover. That kind of blow to the head wasn't something you shake off easily...

"Tomas? Tomas!"

Still no response. Linda typed franticlly across the keyboard, trying to pick up Tomas' telemetry. When it appeard, she felt a surge of relief. He was still alive. Though, it as though he was unconcious.

She quickly radioed the teams stationed in the recovery vehicles. "Quick! Get him out of there!"

"Yes ma'am!" came their reply. She watched anxiously as the vehicles took off into the center of the arena but stopped short of the fog. There was no way they were going to be able to see in that mess if Tomas couldn't. They'd just have to wait for the fog to clear...
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
SNT1

--Neo England--

After witnessing the battle, Adrianne thought the Neo-Scotland would win. To put thing in perspective, activating its hyper mode threw her off even when she had a clear range advantage. Nevertheless, she has to do what she had in mind when she came here.

Walking with her Gundam, Adrianne, crouches down next to the ravaged Claymore, poking its chest ever so gently. "I guess it would be a bad time for me to ask you that you have to pay more than half of the damages we did last night, no?" She inquires calmly. She then sighs, gets up and starts to leave after sitting there for a few seconds, because for all she knew Alexander was unconscious.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Ascension

The hatch of the Claymore suddenly popped open and Alexander leapt from the cockpit to the mat, landing with surprising grace (for such a large man, at least) beside Adrianne.

"That don't seem rightly fair wen ye think about it... After all, ye were th' one who chose the battlefield, lassie. I ne'er woulda fought in sooch a populated area if'n ye hadn't shot down me plane like the honorless Sassenach dog ye are! Once the battle was oonderway, though, th' city was fair game, was it not? After all, aren't they fond o' sayin' 'Earth is th' ring'?"
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

Back in the Neo-Sweden hangar Sam and Mathias sat on a cherry picker replacing computer parts that had been blown out in Sam's last fight, they had finally finished with replacing the damaged armor and frame components only an hour before.

"Mathias, how many more boards do we have to replace?" Sam asked in the hopes of getting to go boozing again, "Only a few, you know, you should take a more vested interest in the upkeep of your machine, that's part of the reason you;re doing so poorly here at the finals, your tactics may have worked on the rank and file but here you're going up against the best fighters in the world, some even are hold overs from the old wars." Sam rolled his eye's, as much as he liked Mathias, his lectures got old very quickly.
SNT1

--Neo England--

"Oh." Adrianne turns, seeing Alexander. Crouching the mobile fighter again and opening cockpit, she responds, "Well, yeah, I think it was something about a bloody referee not being present, not a sanctioned match, and all that bull. Heh, believe me, we tried the "Earth is the ring" line and---Hey! Don't accuse me, you're the one who sunk Neo American landmarks last night! Besides, you challenged me to an unofficial match! Be grateful our nation is paying up to 40% of the mess...that's too f****n' high if you ask me!"

"Wait... I think Neo Hong Kong just smacked the sense out of you. It's not fair to argue with someone who's still delusional!" With this, she stuck her tongue at Alexander, and takes off with her Gundam. To Adrianne, she made sense, she was the logical one, she was right.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Ascension

Alexander barely had time to utter a furious "Why you-" before Adrianne sprinted away.

"Tch... Th' Commission hasn't heard th' las' o' this!"
Ascension

((Time to have some fun...))

-Neo Scotland's Mobile Fortress Brigadoon

Alexander's regular weight training in the courtyard of the Brigadoon was unexpectedly interrupted by the sudden entrance of Moira, flanked by two long rows of Neo-Scottish security personnel. Dropping his weights carelessly to the side, he stood to face the extraordinary delegation.

"Now Moira, Ah thought Ah tol' ye Ah'm not t' be distairbed wen Ah'm trainin'... Wha' could possibly motivate ye t' come bargin' in here like this? An' wi' half the gol-durn army wi' ye, too!"

"Ye shoul' be pairfectly aware o' why Ah'm here! It's all yer fault, after all!"

"Wha' now? Tha' sassenach girl raisin' a fuss again?"

"Ye've inflicted massive property damage upon New Yark (instigatin' an' international incident in th' process), ye've repeatedly shown yerself t' be bullheaded an' reckless, ye've los' th' last three matches ye've been in, an' ye've even broken accent in pooblic, an' still ye ask wha's wrong? Ah'll tell ye wha's wrong! Ye've shown yerself t' be a disgrace to our beloved country, an' finally the powers tha' be hae realized it! As of this moment, AH am th' legitimate representative of Neo-Scotland in this Goondahm Faht!"

"HAH! Ye think yerself a fighter? Yer nothin' but a dancin' girl! Remember th' reason why ye weren't selected in th' first place... ye could never beat me! Never! Wha' makes ye think ye're better now?"

"Oh, ye want me to show you? Fine! If'n Ah can't get it through yer thick skull any other way, Ah'll pound th' truth into yer face!"

"BRING IT ON!"

"Stay back, men! He's mine! Cover the exits! Don't touch him unless he tries to escape!"

"Aye, sir!"

The security men scattered to guard the courtyard's various exits, leaving the lithe dancer and the bare-chested strongman alone at its center.

"A fine arena..." he grunted.

"It is here our fates will be decided!" she shouted, somersaulting towards him. She landed on her feet beside him. He threw a clumsy punch in her direction, but she elegantly twirled out of the way, bringing her foot up in a quick darting kick that drew blood from his cheek. He did not flinch. In fact, it drove him to laughter.

"Not bad, lass, but ye'll have t' remove th' head if'n ye're gonna be a Goondahm fighter..."

He threw another punch, but she ducked under it and hammered a knee into his gut. He gasped for breath, but remained standing.

"Ye're nothin' more than a punchin' bag!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, Ah'm more than that!" he shouted. His hand shot out much faster than before and caught hold of her shoulder. He flung her to the pavement. She squealed in pain as she skidded across the rough cobblestones.

"Ah jus' needed a moment t' get th' blood pumpin'..."

She quickly stood, but her left leg seemed to tremble a bit.

"See, this is why ye could never defeat me. Ye're fast... much faster than Ah could ever hope t' be... but ye don't have any tolerance fer pain. Somebody lands one good blow on ye, and ye crumple like a wet pape-oooofhhhh!"

While he gloated, she crossed the courtyard in an instant and planted her quick foot in Alexander's groin.

"Ah, but ye have a weakness Ah don't have, big man! An' not jus' yer tendency t' monologue too much..."

He siezed her outstretched leg and threw her effortlessly to the side.

"Now *pant* you've made me *pant* MAD!"

"Ohhh... you are a tough one, big man... but Ah'm made o' tougher stuff than ye think!"

"Be that as it may, ye'll never las' as long as Ah can..."

*To be Continued*